Breaking News

The Publicity Stunt [Slow Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Part 3 of the triple update. You sure you did it right? I hope you enjoy all three updates before I go disappearing again.
Don't worry, I'll try not to disappear for too long this time. I love you! Thank you so much for reading this!

A few days later, Sana was sure she was going to get a headache after reading the tabloids that morning. It was the day when her and Tzuyu’s relationship was going to be released to the public. She wasn’t necessarily dreading it but it was not like she was looking forward to it either. However, she sighed and accepted her fate. It also wasn’t easy to escape reality when Nayeon kept posting all possible media links related to the news on their ‘Bridemaidsss’ chat.

‘JYP Entertainment and AMuzic Records Confirm #SaTzu’

Sana had never been more thankful for her almost 24-hour indoor filming schedule. After the news of her and Tzuyu was ‘confirmed’ by both their agencies, the press had a field day trying to get their hands on Tzuyu and Sana. However, due to her tight schedule, Sana was in a private, filming location, indoors and away from the press for the whole day. Usually, she would have found it draining but she was so thankful to be cooped up for the day.

She was on the phone with Tzuyu after getting her hair, make up and outfit done for the day’s shoot. She had decided to call the idol singer after Hyejin updated her on the situation back at JYPE headquarters. When asked how bad it was, Hyejin had jokingly told her to flee the country for a while. After seeing Sana’s face turn pale however, Hyejin decided to be serious and told the actress that the reaction of the public so far was actually fine.

Since she was safe being cooped up on the filming set, she was away from the paparazzi’s eyes but she couldn’t help but worry for Tzuyu. Hence, she decided to give him a call. It turned out that the idol was perfectly comfortable in the vicinity of his recording studio as well. They carried on talking and it was evident that Sana was a bit tense regarding the news being out about them.

“You’re not reading the comments are you?” The voice through Sana’s phone called out with a hint of teasing.

“I can’t help it.” Sana admitted shyly before biting her lip and kicking an imaginary stone on the ground.

“Don’t ~” Tzuyu said in a cute tone over the line, “It’ll kill you.”

“I found that out the hard way already. How are you so calm about this?” Sana whined and asked all together which caused Tzuyu to chuckle.

“Your boyfriend was a Hallyu idol, you know.” Tzuyu reminded her in a playfully proud tone, “He developed skills from experience.”

Sana can’t lie and say her heart didn’t skip a beat when Tzuyu so easily referred to himself as her boyfriend. She knew what he meant but it didn’t stop the heat from rising to her cheeks and tainting it with a shade of pink.

“Did he, now?” Sana replied, trying her best to sound composed.

“Yep! And he’s telling you not to read the comments.” Tzuyu said teasingly although he was being serious about the not reading the comments part.

“Fine fine.” Sana gave in with a sigh before biting her lips.

“You’re still going to read them, aren’t you?” Tzuyu accused as he held back his laughter.

“Well… it’s kind of hard to resist.” Sana admitted again and heard the man break out laughing on the other end of the line.

“In that case, should I make a million accounts and post my own comments so that they’ll be the ones you read?” Tzuyu suggested sweetly that it made Sana’s troubled mind ease up a bit.

“It depends…” Sana trailed off, kicking another imaginary stone on the ground. “What are you going to say?”

“Probably something along the lines of ‘Tzuyu oppa can do better’ and such.” Tzuyu joked.

The Taiwanese’s joke caused Sana to narrow her eyes playfully even if she knew that Tzuyu could not see her.

“You’re such a sweetheart, you know that?” Sana deadpanned sarcastically only to be met with Tzuyu’s hearty laugh.

“I’m kidding. I’ll most likely write about how beautiful, talented and down to Earth Minatozaki Sana is and how Chou Tzuyu’s super lucky to be dating such a catch.” Tzuyu said sweetly.

“… Now you’re really a sweetheart.” Sana mumbled shyly.

“Only to you.” Tzuyu casually flirted, making the actress blush again.

However, she had to tone down the blushing when a staff member approached her.

“Sana-ssi, on set in 5 minutes please.” The staff said politely.

Sana smiled and nodded to the staff before bowing in gratitude.

“I’ll be right there. Thank you.” She replied.

The staff member nodded before walking back to the set and Sana talked into the phone again.

“I have to go now.” She said, almost reluctantly. “I’ll see you soon?”

“You’ll see me very soon actually. I think we have a date coming up.” Tzuyu said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

“Oh really? Good then.” Sana perked up.

“Why? Miss me?” Tzuyu teased causing Sana to roll her eyes playfully.

“So, are you going to be at the studio the whole day?” Sana asked, purposely ignoring his question to which Tzuyu chuckled at.

“Hmm, most of the day. Although, I have to cover Seolbin noona’s position on the Idol Radio show but that’s not until late night tonight. I’m really nervous about it. It’s been a while since I was on air.”

“Hey, it doesn’t matter. You’ll do great. I know you will.” Sana assured him with a soft but sure voice. “Don’t worry too much about it okay?”

“Alright princess. Thank you. I won’t keep you- work hard?” Tzuyu said, bidding farewell to the actress.

“You too ~ Bye” Sana giggled before hanging up.

Later that night, Sana had finished filming for a specific scene and managed to get some time to rest while the other actors filmed theirs. Sana left the set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter