He Is Troublesome

BLOCK 18 LOT 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going to take the bus. Let's just meet in front of the school gate." I told him firmly.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes "What the..." he mutters, then adds "Then I'll have to wait? No way."

"Then let's go take the bus together." I suggested.

"What kind of idea is that? The fu--" I didn't let him finish another bad word, ---forgive this kid-- I interrupt him "My decision is final."

He then groans "What's wrong with riding my bike?"

I take a deep breath to once again tell him my point, which I have been telling him hundreds of times already "Most of the road accidents happen to motorbike riders. I always prefer my safety, my family needs me. Haru and Manse are still young, my grandma is too old and dad is always busy, so I won't take the risk."

He has his eyebrows arched in the middle and mouth hanging open, "Wow. What a thorough explanation."

"So, I'll go ahead now so that you won't have to wait longer." I turn away and walk my way to the bus stop.

Not far from our houses, I heard him start the engine of his motorbike and no minutes, he was already at my side.

"Fine..." he glanced at his watch "I think I still have a lot of time to roam around the place."

I just stared at him as I saw a smirk slowly showing on his face "Let's meet there, b--"

But before he could even go, I grab his shirt.

"Helmets should be used to protect your head and not to sit at the back of your motorbike."

I heard him click his tongue, obviously as protest, "You don't care." And there, in just a blink of an eye, he was nowhere to be found.

I sighed and just decided to walk a little faster to get to the bus stop.

If I didn't just promise Mrs. Jeon, I wouldn't really do this.

You see, I promised to help Jungkook get into my school. I accompanied him and Mrs. Jeon when he submitted his application and took the exam. They also interviewed him and asked regarding the reason he was expelled.

Well, I guess the reason isn't that big of a deal since he was accepted, and today is his schedule to get his uniform, ID and books. However, Mrs. Jeon isn't available to go with him, she said she has to submit her article for the latest issue of Ceci Magazine.

So, here I am stuck with the youngest Jeon.

I glance at my watch; it has been 20 minutes since I arrived in here. But still, there's no Jeon in sight, I'm sure he's doing this on purpose, he rides a motorbike, he's supposed to arrive here much earlier than I did.

Can you blame me if he's getting into my ner-- No. Chaeyoung. You're not that kind of person.

Just...

Just...

Just be patient.

Patience... which I almost lost.

"What size?" the lady in front asks.

I glance at the guy beside me who's busy eating his sandwich, and to add he has a drink on the other, as his eyes wander around.

I clear my throat as I told him "She's asking what size are you."

He throws a glance at me for a second before answering "Medium."

Our day at school ended the moment we got his ID from the office. Before even handing us the ID, Mrs. Kim smiled and blurted out "What a handsome boy." as she taps Jungkook shoulder.

"We're now done." I told him once we reached the school gate, and there I spotted his motorbike across the street.

"Yeah."

"So, whe--" I was about to ask him where should we eat since I haven't had anything since this morning but then, not to my surprise, he left me as he went towards his beloved motorbike.

 

"Thank you Chaeyoung. You were a great help." I can feel my face burning at this very moment.

Jin oppa personally went into our house to give us the fruit cake Mrs. Jeon bought for us as a sign of gratitude, and again, Jin oppa has nothing to say but nice and good words.

"Uh..uhm... No problem, I'd love to help." I say as I tuck my hair behind my ear and lower my head.

"We really don't know what to do without your help." He then pats the top of my head.

I think my heart's going to burst...

"It's getting late. I'll be going now." and you know the killer part? He smiled beautifully at me.

I return the smile and just nodded my head, "Thank you for this."

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I placed my hand over chest to check if my heart is still in here.

"You're too red, unnie." I instantly raised my head the moment I heard my little sister's voice. She grabs the box from my hand and heads inside the house.

So, this is how it feels to be attracted to someone.

It's... nice.

 

First day of school came without even a warning. I hurriedly made sandwiches for me, dad, Haru and Manse and prepared breakfast for all of us.

"Unnie..." Haru says as she takes her head away from me. I am currently tying her hair in pigtails, I really think she's the cutest when she has her hair that way.

As soon as I'm done, I hand her the lotion "Apply the lotion on your skin, I'll put some on Manse."

I fixed Manse's collar and socks "Are you excited for your first day?" I excitedly asked him.

He just nodded his head delightfully and asks "Lobocoppoli is excited~~~" he raised his toy as he sang and danced around the living room.

"Chaeyoung, come on. Let's go." my dad called from the garage.

"Comin'!"

The three of us kissed granny goodbye and I promised to buy her her favorite cookies on my way home.

"Be careful, see you later."

Dad made sure to put Manse in his Toddler Car Seat while I buckled Haru's seatbelt. I sat next to dad in the passenger seat.

"Oh, does Jungkook not want to ride along?" My dad wonders.

I really wanted to tell him that I don't think the guy wants to but... I don't really think it's proper to answer on his behalf. So, I hop off the car and went straight to the Jeons.

After, perhaps, my third knock, the door opened and I was welcomed by my sunshine.

I was frozen for a moment when he once again showed off his beautiful smile, asking what was I doing there.

"I--uh-- Dad wants to know if Jungkook wants to ride with us on our way to school."

Before he could even answer me, Mrs. Jeon called my name in the most melodic way "Chaeyounggg~~~"

I plastered a smile on my face "Good morning, Mrs. Jeon."

"Why are you here, sweetie?" she asks.

Jin oppa then answered for me. "Uncle wants to know if Jungkook would like to go with them."

And instantly, Mrs. Jeon's face turned into a frown, "Unfortunately Jungkook just woke up. So, I guess you should go ahead."

"Oh, is that so?" I was about to bid them goodbye when she says "Oh, wait. I'll give you the cupcakes I baked. The three of you should bring it in school."

When Mrs. Jeon went inside to get the cupcakes, Jin oppa lightly touched my eyeglasses which caused me to flinch a little.

"It's too bad that you're wearing glasses. Your eyes are actually pretty."

MY HEART.

"Here you go. Be careful on your way to school." Mrs. Jeon waves us goodbye.

He once again speaks "That's right, be careful. And enjoy school."

My heart... are you still doing fine in there?

 

"Come on, just let it slip. Please, juseyooo..." Donghyuk begs me to let his new earring go.

"But, DK a rule is a rule." Miyeon firmly told him. "And you know how strict Chaeng is when it comes to her duties."

His shoulders apparently slumped, he then takes his earrings off.

"I'm sorry. You can wear it on weekends." I smiled at him.

"Oh gosh, you're all sweaty!" Miyeon exclaims as soon as she saw Lisa running towards us, panting so hard.

"Whoa. I was almost late!" She said as she takes the seat on my left.

"Good thing is you're not." Miyeon says as she offered her water.

"But I think someone is going to be late." DK blurts out in complete worry.

Just then, Mina, the Vice President of the Student Council called out "Excuse me, Chaeyoung, it's time."

I immediately stand "I'll be there." but before finally going I turn to my friends, "I think he's going to be the first name on my list of violators."

That's right.

It is the duty of the student council to check on the students; their uniform, tardiness, and any prohibited things in school.

As soon as I arrived in the front gate, I spotted this guy.

"Why are you late?" I asked him.

"It's not my fault. It's my alarm clock's." he reasoned out.

I raised my eyebrows at him, he then sighed "It gave up on me. It ran out of battery."

I pursed my lips into a thin line cause really, this guy always gives me the best reasons. "Then, what will you do?"

"I'll adopt a rooster then." he said seriously which caused me to chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter