He Is Stubborn

BLOCK 18 LOT 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His harsh words really do sting that I can still clearly hear him even after I wake up. There were times last night when my tears almost fall from my eyes but thankfully, I successfully held it back.

You see, the last time I cried was when my mom died five years ago. Oh, so thinking about it, I haven't really shed a tear for anything or anyone since then, no matter how much pain I feel.

Pain? Obviously, I was hurt with his words. But I can't be mad, after all he's right, it's his life and in no way should I force myself in.

I immediately went out of the house the moment I put my blue hair clip on my hair.

I'll survive this day like the other usual days...

Why---

Out of all the days, my day didn't start like the usual. Just when I've decided that I don't want to see him, he coincidentally went out of the house the same time as I am.

I bowed a little as a sign of respect then walk as fast as I can. He reached the subway just minutes after I did and as usual we entered the same train. Now, I stand between two men who squeeze me in the middle. I clutch tightly to the strap of my bag when I felt the man from my right eating all of my space.

I take a deep breath and told myself, one more move and I'll confront this man. And there he once again move...

"Ex--" Before I could even say a word the man was forcefully shoved to the side...

By Jungkook.

"Get yourself laid if you're being ." He glared at the man then blocked both of my sides.

When we reached our station I muttered a low "Thanks." before I quickly walk away from him.

 

"So, he's definitely not yet over the teacher?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

I nod my head, "Yeah. He chased after her even when I told him not to."

DK then interjects "From what I heard Jungkook was deeply in love with her, so it's not a surprise that he still holds on to their history."

I immediately interrupt, "But, she's now married. How about Atty. Song?"

To be honest, it's my conscience that's preventing me from letting the matter go. Imagine, I'm the only witness of the sin they are doing and I am doing nothing?

"I'll get going now. I still have class." I leave them behind as I head to my class.

Class with Mrs. Song.

During her whole lecture my mind can't seem to process her presentation instead it processes how Mrs. Song is cheating on the man he married for a young guy she once left for the same man she married.

I was too drown in my thoughts when Mrs. Song accidentally glanced and smiled sweetly at me...

What's going on in her mind, really?

I decided to go straight home but I was stopped by this guy who placed his arm over my shoulders.

"Junhoe?" I asked.

"I can't believe that you're keeping secrets from me, Chaengiee." He says while still staring straight ahead.

I was confused for a moment but when it finally hit me, I lowered my head, "I'm sorry."

He then ruffles my hair, "Come on, I'll treat you ramyun."

I rolled my eyes at him when he served me my ramyun "Just when I thought you'll treat me to something fancy." I playfully pout.

He chuckles "My cooking is still better than those restaurants." He proudly says.

"Yah Junhoe, stop bragging there!" Tae Hyun oppa shouted from the kitchen which caused me to laugh.

Junhoe then shouts back "Just give me this! Leave me alone."

"Hey.." I say between my laughs, "Stop shouting, your customers might get turn off."

Junhoe scoffs, "They're used to it."

I just smile and slurp the noodles of this ramyun he said, he specially made for me.

"Wow. This is indeed the best ramyun!" I wink at him.

He just chuckles a little and lowers his head. I devour my food when his tone becomes serious.

"Chaeng, why did you hide it from me?" I lift my gaze at him, and he's there staring at me.

I once again lower my head, "I just don't want to worry you."

He then exhales loudly and throws his head back. He then crosses and rests his arms on the table.

"Tell me anything." He then pats my head.

I was startled when Tae Hyun Oppa called out that name.

"Jungkook!" Both of Junhoe and I's heads snap up. I tighten my hold on my chopsticks, getting instantly tensed with the knowledge of his presence.

Junhoe quickly holds my hand, he then smiled at me as he shakes his head.

I really don't know what I should do without him.

I guess, for the first time today, a genuine smile is plastered on my face.

 

As soon as arrived home I was welcomed by a running and shouting Manse "Lobocoppoliiiiiii!!" as he pulls me to the living room.

I chuckled at him "What? Are you watching?"

Whoa!
It's a set of toy cars from the cartoons. Without tearing my eyes at the toys, I ask, with a loud voice, no one in particular "I thought we agreed on not buying Manse too much toys?"

"Oh, is that a rule?" I was startled upon hearing that voice.

I turn to face the generous man "I'm sorry. I just thought he'll like it."

I blink my eyes multiple times before I earnestly shake my head "No, no. We are actually thankful..."

Just then dad interrupts from the kitchen "Joong-Ki is preparing to have a family." My dad teased Atty. Song which caused for the latter to get all flustered.

Atty. Song then scratches the back of his neck, "I just want to spoil Manse a bit. A baby boy would really be nice." He shyly shares his dream with me.

Crack...

Atty. Song...

Dad then appears and pats Atty. Song "After this case, take a break, go on a date with your lovely wife and make that baby boy!" he enthusiastically cheers.

Atty. Song chuckled a bit and lowered his head, "I'm actually planning to book a flight going to Maldives after this case. I'm sure she'll love it."

He then faces me "Ah, Chaeyoung-ah, can I ask for a little help?"

I was taken a back for a moment but still managed to agree "What is it?"

"Can you help me find her a beautiful bag? I'm sorry but for me, they are all the same, so I thought of asking for a help from a girl." He smiles at me.

I return back the smile and gulp hard, "Su-sure."

Why?

Why are they doing it to this man?

And why do I have to be aware of all this?

 

A lot has been running in my mind that night after I accompany Atty. Song to buy his wife a beautiful wife she can bring in school.

He told me that he wants Mrs. Song to look presentable in school, he wants her to enjoy her new job and new place... He just wants her happy in short. I also learned that he wants to be a successful lawyer for her.

He was kicked out of the family because he chose to marry a woman who lost both of her parents at an early age. He wishes to show his family that the woman he chose helped him become a better person...

Ugh. I really can't help but be frustrated about this. Listening to his story makes my heart ache thrice as much as it did the past few days.

Can I just really be mum about this?

Is it right to just watch them cheat on this genuine and honest man?

Ugh! I don't know anymore!!

On my way to school the next day, the thought and guilt are piercing right through me. Especially now that I am watching Mrs. Song as she does her lecture to the whole class.

Will it be bad if I meddle once more?

I believe she is a kind person.. could it be that she has not be noticed her mistake, just yet?

Maybe, she doesn't have an idea that she's been leading him on...

Should I talk to her?

Should I open her eyes?

Of course, Chaeyoung!

In this way you'll be able to save her relationship with Atty. Song... and of course save Jungkook from getting hurt in the end.

 

Right after class, I ran after Mrs. Song and asked to have some of her time, fortunately, she instantly agreed.

We went at the back of the school and sat on one of the benches there.

I then noticed the bag she uses. "Your bag is nice." I tell her.

She then glanced at her new bag and smile at me, "Joong-ki gave me this last night."

I stared at the bag as I think about our conversation last night. I was then brought back to my senses when she cleared .

"What is it that you want to talk about Chaeyoung?" She nicely asks.

I exhaled deeply and gain all of the strength I have before I speak, "Please stop seeing Jungkook..." I turn my gaze at her, "I know about the two of you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter