Goodbye

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is chatting. Making some noise. I was just standing there waiting to be called. I look at my tag it says I still have 5 hours but I choose to leave already. I already saw Lucas and Shane laughing and happily talking with our friends. I sigh. I want this to get over with.

“You're early!” Marrion said smiling at me. I tried to smile at her.

“And your eyes are so fluffy!!” She said, holding my face. I frown.

“No, you don't! Don't cry, oh please! Don't!” She said and pinch my cheeks instead.

“Awww! Do you really have to do that?” I said and rubbed my cheeks. It's really painful. I'm serious. She beamed when she saw me smile a little.

“I miss your smile, Candice.” She said giving me a slight tap on my cheeks then pinch it again.

“Marrion! Stop it!” I said and I reach for her cheeks also trying to do the same. She just laughs at me. I was about to speak when my heart starts beating fast and I suddenly remember Jeonghan.

“What's wrong Candice?” Marrion asked when she noticed I paled. I close my eyes and saw bloody Jeonghan on the street.

“No... No ...” I hurriedly went out if the hall spread my wings and fly to Jeonghan. There I saw him unconsciously lying on the floor drowning in his own blood.

“Oh God no! Jeonghan? Jeonghan?” I immediately went near him and check on him. He's breathing heavily. I looked around and I saw his PA also lying down and their driver. They met an accident.

“What the!” I heard Lucas gasped. They followed me here.

“Do something call for help please,” I asked them and Shane nods and immediately flies away. Marrion is aiding Jeonghan’s PA and Lucas checking on the driver.

“Jeonghan look at me. Please?” I'm starting to cry. My tears won't stop falling. I touch his bloody face then I looked at my hands with blood on it. I spread my wings and get a lot of my feathers.

“What do you think you're doing Candice!” Shane grabs my hand and stops me from pulling my feathers away.

“I need to save him, Shane! He needs to live!” I shouted with tears running through my face. I started placing my feathers on Jeonghan's chest and the light illuminates it absorbing to Jeonghan’s body. I check on his pulse it's still weak.

“Don't die on me Jeonghan! Don't you dare!” I said and get a handful of my wings again. I winced in pain as I see my feathers falling down and it automatically became gold dust. I was panting, giving Jeonghan almost all if my feathers.

“The ambulance is here. They can take care of him. That is enough Candice you did your part!” Lucas pulls me to stand while I'm watching Jeonghan slow breathing.

“But what if he dies? He can't die Lucas. Please, let me help him.” I begged Lucas and he shakes his head. Hugging me tighter. I saw the paramedics checking on Jeonghan.

“You did your part, Candice. Please, have mercy on yourself.” Lucas said to me and kissed my hair. I followed the ambulance going to the hospital when everything turns black.

“You're an Angel?” The 3-year-old Jeonghan ask. I'm playing with him here in the garden.

“Yes! Do you want to see my wings?” I asked him and he nods with that bright smile. I show him my beautiful wings making him shocked. He slowly runs his fingers in my wings and it sends tickles on my body. This is the first time a human touch my wings.

“So pretty! I want wings also!” He said playfully and I laugh.

“You can't have wings! But someday you will be called Angel by many because that who you are. Your an Angel.” I said, kissing both of his cheeks. He stares at me as if he is thinking about what I said.

“If I’m an Angel, I also have powers like you.” He said that makes me giggle. He is too adorable.

“Maybe!” I said and he hugs me. I love Jeonghan. My Angel Jeonghan. I woke up in my room. My room? I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter