Walk Away

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sigh as I look at my tag. 9 days? Really? That fast huh? Why not? They are busy with their comeback. Their new song THANKS really fits my situation now. Its almost their last week in the promotion and I’m happy for them. They earn numerous awards again proving how good, no how great musicians they are.

It's amazing how can they create music especially Woozi. That little cutie is a genius. I smile as I went near Woozi. They are currently in the dressing room waiting for their turn.

“I'm gonna miss you Woozi-yah~~~ take care of Jeonghan for me?” I said as I poke his cheeks. I giggle cause his really cute. Like that cutie chibi fanarts, I always see whenever Jeonghan will check their account. I heard Wonwoo and Mingyu arguing about something. I went near them and I saw Wonwoo startled as I went near Mingyu. I smiled at him and kiss him on his cheeks. I saw him smile and just shake his head and continue arguing with Mingyu.

I watched them perform and what do I expect they are at their best again. The reason why everyone loves them.

“You did great Hannie! I'm so proud of you!” I said while I'm standing beside him and his fixing his bag. He smiled and picks up his phone. I saw Miki calling, I smile bitterly. Of course, it's Miki.

“Ne Miki... We just finished our performance. Did you watched yes?” He said and sits on the couch while waiting for the others. I sit beside him.

“Yes, I watched it. I even cheer for you.” I answered pretending like Jeonghan was actually talking to me.

“Really? That’s good? Did you have your dinner already?” Jeonghan asked while playing with the bottled water the staff gave him.

“Not yet... I’m waiting for you.” I answered again then I looked at Jeonghan. I saw how his eyes shine with happiness talking to Miki.

“That’s so sweet. I promise after the promotions I will take you out. What do you want to eat?” He asked Miki. I wipe my tears that keep on falling.

“I want cake. Blueberry cheesecake and coffee.” I said as I touch his hair and he looked at my direction. I saw my own reflection in his glassy eyes. I wonder if he can see me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter