20 Days

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long day. Did I mention I'm already tired? I think so.

“Candice!!” I immediately look back and saw Marrion approaching me. I smiled at her and she hugged me.

“Have you heard the news?” She asked and I shake my head cause I don't have time for news.

“Lucas said the Angels will be reassigned.” My eyes widen as she said.

“Reassigned? But why? Something came up?” I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders.

“Don't know the details yet. Haist... I'm not yet ready to leave Kookie!” She said and I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes. I look down, will this be a good opportunity to be away with Jeonghan. We enter a huge hall and we saw some of our Angel friends already there. Shane keeps on waving at us so we went near them.

“There’s a huge announcement,” Lucas said as we sit beside them. We both nod and wait. Not long after our Arch Angel appears. We all stand to give respect to him and he nods.

“I think you already heard the news. It is saddening that one of your brothers commit the unforgivable sin.” He said. I gulped and touch my heart. It is hurting again. These past few days my heart keeps on hurting as if someone is crushing it. And I can't complain or anything.

“Unforgivable Sin? You mean falling in love with your person?” Shane said in his low voice. It's a mortal sin. The punishment is unbearable. Your wings will be clip moreover all your memories will be erased and you will be sent to the human world as a lost soul or Ghost. It's scary because you will feel the pain of losing someone you don't know. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter