I’m an Angel not a Ghost

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m busy listening to Jeonghan talk to Miki. Yeap its been a month already since the vacation and here is Jeonghan all whipped and in love with Miki.

“I’ll be right there wait for me,” Jeonghan said and went inside the room. I followed him.

“Where are you going?” Scoups asked Jeonghan when he saw him changing his clothes.

“Coffee,” Jeonghan replied and Scoups stare at him and sigh. He knows it of course. He knows everything.

“Please be careful,” Scoups said and Jeonghan just nod. Wearing his jacket, cap and masked he went to a coffee shop and I immediately saw Miki waiting for him all smiles.

“Of course who else.” I mentally rolled my eyes. I watched them have coffee when I notice some girls taking some videos of the two.

“Oppps sorry girls. Maybe next time.” I wave my hands and all the videos and pictures were deleted in an instant. Since they met, Jeonghan would go out to see Miki. He even went to university. They are officially dating in such a short period of time.

“And we meet again.” I instantly flinch when Someone touches my shoulder.

“Marrion...” I called her. She looked at me.

“Wait what happen to you!! You look stressed? Well if that’s applicable to us Angels well YOUR VERY STRESS!” She worriedly said and even touch both of my cheeks and look at her.

“Your eyes are fluffy! What happen?” She asked again. I pout.

“Nothing much. I'm just tired.” I said flatly. Shocked is written on her face.

“Candice is tired? That’s new....” She said then she smirked. I just ignore her and looked at the moon again.

“What are you doing here by the way?” I looked at her and look down at a specific house. Marrion stared at that house and blush.

“Ohhh they're doing that,” Marrion said and I just nod.

“Yes, they are doing THAT. He changed Marrion...” Jeonghan is no longer Jeonghan. Or maybe I'm just used that he is focused on his career more than anything.

“He is in love, Candice. Humans tend to change.” I nod, of course I know that but why do I feel like crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter