The Encounter

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” It's Wonwoo. I'm here outside of Jeonghan’s home. Next week will be the start of their world tour and they are celebrating the successful kick-off concert here in Korea. In addition, Jeonghan’s sister and Miki are recovering very fast. The doctors were all surprised knowing that they are perfectly fine. They even went to the concert like nothing happen.

“Hmmmmm nothing much,” I said and look at the garden. Auntie really knows how to take care of the garden. I used to play here with Jeonghan when he was still a baby. I remember him crying because his too naughty he pokes the thorns of the roses. I was laughing at him at that time when his beautiful eyes were pleading me to stop the bleeding of his small fingers. He was just 3 years old at that time.

“Why are you smiling?” Wonwoo asked while staring at me. I really want to ask this for a long time.

“How much do you see in me?” I asked him. His forehead knotted and raised his one eyebrow.

“Well, you have blond long straight hair with gold highlights. Goldeyes with perfect eyelashes and I don't know around 5’7 in height. And you're really pretty. You have a gold cross earring in your right ear.” My eyes widen in shock. He can really see me. For real.

“Wait you thought I was just pretending!!!!” He said and act like he was hurt. I frown at him.

“It's not that Jeon Wonwoo. It can be that you only see my silhouette, not the whole of me.” I reasoned out and he stops laughing and just smiled.

“I can see you perfectly. Too bad hyung cant, he is missing half of his life not seeing a pretty Angel like you.” I just smile and stand.

“Where are you going? Let's go inside.” He said and I followed him inside only to be greeted by Jeonghan being intimate with Miki. Intimate means kissing his girlfriend in front of his friends. It's like declaring Love over a war. Wonwoo looked at me but I try to smile at him. I went to the stairs and sit there watching them. I sigh, I used to love this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter