He can hear me?

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how was your day Jeonghannie? I saw the charts! It's going up up up!!” I said to Jeonghan while I'm flying around him. Their comeback is a huge success. Everyone was into them plus winning various awards makes them so busy and tired at the same time. Jeonghan went straight to the couch and slouch there.

“Hey, Hannie-yah~~~ are you really tired?” I frown. I stare at his face close when he suddenly opened his eyes.

“Yah! Don't do that! You're scary!” I shouted. Jeonghan is really unpredictable. Well, the only thing that is predictable with Jeonghan is that he loves to sleep.

“I'm so tired.” He whined. I feel bad for my Hannie. I sat in the armchair where he is sitting.

“Hyung! Let's eat! The food is here.” Dino shouted from the kitchen.

“Be right there,” Jeonghan answered but still not moving. I just laugh a lil cause I can already hear his steady breathing. He is sleeping already. I saw Joshua approaching.

“He is asleep,” Joshua said and Mingyu went out from the kitchen with a pizza in his mouth. I laugh instantly. This is my daily routine. Watching them with their daily life. It never gets boring.

I’m sitting here in Jeonghan’s bed. He is sleeping on the upper bunk and Scoups on the lower. I heard them talking about their performance at Mcountdown wherein they won their 8th award for this comeback.

“Welcome home Jeonghannie!” I greeted him and he suddenly stopped talking and look around. My forehead knotte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter