Jeonghan’s Smile

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Were here in the waiting room and of course, they are having fun. Making fun of the maknaes. I'm sitting here at the make up table watching them when I saw Wonwoo looking at me. I knotted my forehead and he did the same. My eyes widen in shock.

“Wonwoo! It's your turn!” Hoshi said while tugging Wonwoo’s arm. Wonwoo can see me? Really? Nah... maybe he's just thinking of something. Coincidence exists. I turn to Jeonghan again who is laughing wholeheartedly because Joshua just cracked the silliest joke ever.

“Did you know that you’ve been eating ramen for almost all your life?” I frown watching Jeonghan eat the ramen that Mingyu cooked for them. Seriously Mingyu, can you cook other foods? My Jeonghan looks thin. I fly around them sit by the counter stare and watch them. Same old day but still I don't get bored.

“I’m going! I’ll see you next week!” Jeonghan said while fixing his hoodies.

“Enjoy your break Hyung!” DK said and Jeonghan nods. We're going home! Oh, I miss Jeonghan mom. She cooks the best foods and Jeonghan’s sister is really cute. It took more than 4 hours before we arrived here in Jeonghan’s hometown.

“Hello, Auntie!” As I fly around the house. It's home! I sit on my fave spot in the house. When I heard Jeonghan’s sister talking.

“Please Oppa! Miki will love to meet you.” She said while clinging to his brother's arm. I went near them and listen.

“Who is Miki?” I asked Jeonghan’s sister as if she can hear me.

“She is your no. 1 fan plus she is so pretty. You will like her.” She said happily. My eyebrow automatically raised.

“Wait? Hannie will like her? He is not allowed to date yet! Oh, wait? Anyway as I was saying, he is not allowed.” Jeonghan is too busy how will he date. He doesn't even have a decent sleep.

“Ok ok... let her come.” Jeonghan said and kissed his sister's forehead. His sister is already in colle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter