One Sad Day

The Angel’s Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So the plan is after your 3 days concert the world tour will start. It's going to be huge!” The Director said. I'm sitting here at the top of Wonwoo’s chair. And listening to them. I'm playing with Wonwoo’s hair when I notice Jeonghan getting uneasy. I fly to his place and looked at his phone. My eyes widen in shocked when I read it. Jeonghan’s sister met an accident with Miki while driving going to Seoul to meet him.

He immediately stands up after the meeting that makes everyone look at him.

“I need to go. My sister is in the hospital, she.. met an accident with Miki.” He almost whispers and I saw everyone's face shocked. Scoups and DK went with Jeonghan. I gulped when I saw Miki and his sister. They’re in a critical state.

A respirator was attached to their body to help them breathe. Miki’s face was full of bruises even his sister. A huge truck slams their car and Miki was the one driving. The man was dead because of the impact. Luckily the two survive.

“It is possible that they won't be able to walk.” I heard the doctor said. Jeonghan’s parents and Miki’s parents started crying. I saw their Angels standing beside them.

“Hyung, you can do this. They will survive.” DK said. I never saw Jeonghan so vulnerable like now. I just notice myself tearing also. Scoups hugged Jeonghan saying everything will be alright. I never left Jeonghan. I'm just standing in front of him. Were here in a private room and resting. DK and Scoups went home to get some clothes for Jeongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter