K for Kaleidoscope

The ABC Series

They were not really going to be married, but the pre wedding photoshoot was real. Thus the pictures really existed, and the photographer really sent the finished pictures to the well-known “make believe” couple. Seo Hyun received her copy one day in January, after she and her unnies came out so late to the dorm, straight after touching down from Japan.

She loved every picture, thought Yong Hwa was absolutely gorgeous and adorable, her heart did its own leapt and skips and jumps just by looking at the pictures. She lied down on her bed leafing every picture, made them spread around her pillow when she stopped to admire the picture when they lied on the floor and he gave her a feather light kiss on the forehead.

Hyo Yeon unnie walked in after a nice warm shower to find Maknae smiling because of pictures. She picked up one. It was her giving Yong Hwa a peck on the cheek.

Like the good, sweet, calm girl that she was—Hyo Yeon screamed out loud. She then ran to the door and shouted, “Girls!!!!! Everybody! COME HERE!”.

At first, everybody came swearing to break her neck for screaming so loud after midnight, some of them already sleeping. But then Hyo Yeon waved to the pictures, and they all became giddy. Grabbing the pictures, praising Seo Hyun, praising Yong Hwa, praising her dress, praising his suit, screamed some more, saw the kiss on the forehead, the back hug, him carrying her, she kissing his cheek.

“Oh Hyunnie! You’re a goddess!”

“That wedding dress! I absolutely MUST wear it on my wedding day!”

“Oooooh Yong seobang looked……just gorgeousssss! I’m starting to wish him to hold me!” Tiffany said out loud, giggling all the time.

“You can’t unnie” Seo Hyun answered boldly.

“Waeyo?” Tiffany challenged.

“Because. He’s mine” she claimed earnestly.

The room exploded again with another screams of 8 so called girl idols.

*****************************************
He received his copy one morning in January, shortly after breakfast. He tore the package and was busy grinning when his dongsaengs announced that he should stop standing and laughing like a maniac and actually eat something. Because Helloooooo! They have a recording session in less than an hour.

But he didn’t hear it and kept admiring his “virtual” Buin.

Until Jung Shin crept behind his back and the second he saw the picture he was holding, he exclaimed, “OMMO! Hyung! What did you do?”

And grabbed the picture like it was his to discuss it with Min Hyuk, who was equally surprised and went all “Really, Hyung! I thought you were not the type to take advantages!”

“What?!!!!” Yong Hwa went wide eyed, too giddy with the high quality displays of Hyun’s flawless pictures to be angry to anything under the sun.

Jong Hyun finally discarded his rice to share a pic. He raised his eyebrows after seeing it.

“Yah! Why are you kids looking at me like that? The photographer
asked me to do that!”

“ert” concluded Min Hyuk quietly.

“I definitely am not a ert!”

“When did this happen? We didn’t see it” Jung Shin wondered, hating the unfairness of it all.

Yong Hwa pushed forward and took the picture back. When he seriously analyzed it, the picture did look questionable. He was carrying her, his hands were displayed on the back of her thigh. Her hands were on his shoulders.

What the camera couldn’t define was how for a brief second her legs brushed a very dangerous place, how he felt the skin beneath her skirt, and how her body almost pressed on his face. Everything was spontaneous and he could vouch his life that no one intended anything to happen. But he remembered feeling his blood rushed faster all over him.

He didn’t eat breakfast that morning. He was too busy admiring his virtual wife on glossed paper.

************************************
She bought an album and carried the pictures on her bag.

He put everything in an envelope and put it near his pillow, easy to reach every night before sleep took over.

************************************
She texted, “Yong, I’ve received the pictures. You look so……”

She didn’t continue and he texted back, “I look like WHAT?”

“You look so handsome”

He chuckled, making Jung Shin jerked in his sleep beside him, as the car rode along the driveway to an airport in Thailand.

He replied, “You look as pretty as a Goddess. But after all, you are my Goddess”

In Korea, on the set of Clean and Clear’s latest CF, Seo Hyun blushed reading her LCD.

They sat in silence, thousands of miles apart, but reminiscing about the same occasion.

After that walk in the park, and after she gave the scarf she painstakingly knitted for him, he climbed inside her van and reached her face with his two hands and kissed her. Without a second of doubt, he held her close, pushed her chin upwards, and did what he denied himself all day since she put on mascara to the time she pecked his cheek.

He ventured, he nibbled, he , and he to his heart’s content.

She was all up for it, hugging him close and making those sweet noises he dreamt on those long nights without seeing her.

When he pulled back, breath fast and eyes dark, she smiled at him, face all flustered and lips scandalously red.

And with a last kiss on her forehead, he said, “I had a great day. Go home and get a nice sleep Hyun”

“I will. See you, Oppa”

They shared one last gaze before he closed her van door and walked away to his own company’s car.

A great day, indeed.

*************************************

Author’s Note :

6 March 2011

Like everybody else, I’m loving yesterday’s episode. It was DAEBAK! I woke up hoping someone would post a fic about it, but nobody did (at least until an hour ago) and here I am rushing to write this in 45 minutes.

It’s been a while since I write a fluff fic, and the effect was writing while smiling crazily all the time.

I hope you had the same reaction.

PS : I bet no one realized I haven't used all of the alphabets for My ABC series. I was left with the most difficult alphabets and my RDR fic stole my brain. Still, I think I'll use every alphabets one of these days.