U for Untouched

The ABC Series

The day had been memorable so far, as she sat in his bedroom making the lyrics for their Banmal Song. In his bedroom. Imagine that.

Before Jong Hyun went out of the room, Yong Hwa whispered, “Tell me when the crews are out”. Which Jong Hyun nodded readily.

Yong Hwa laughed inside, as the writing session turned into a major flirting session. Because seriously, he couldn’t help speaking like that. Seo Hyun in his bedroom, and that thought they were only sitting together on his desk, gave him some tingling sensations to the tip of his fingers which he tried to stop by continuously strumming his guitar.

She finished writing her part. And he was impressed by how simple yet how it fit perfectly to what he thought it should be. She also sang the song effortlessly with very little tinge of doubt that made him bit the insides of his mouth because he just wanted to praise her to no end.

After he said that they should go outside and relax together, the crews went out of his rooms, packed the camera and went downstairs to the van.

Jong Hyun loyally came and gave the OK sign, together with closing the bedroom door but not until it clicked, making sure Seo Hyun didn’t hear it. Yong Hwa didn’t miss Jong Hyun’s wink, but chose to ignore it, as he was more interested with the girl slightly 30 cm away from him.

She turned to pick out her jacket but he caught her wrist and moved his chair closer to her.

“Mianhe. Maybe you thought you can survive this trip to my bedroom untouched, but I’m not a saint, Hyun”

“What now?” she asked with glee, convinced that it was another prank of his.

But he was far from joking. Yong Hwa caught her face with his two hands, tilted his head and kissed her for three seconds. She mumbled something and breathed into the kiss and he swiped in, tasting her, holding her nape to make sure she would not move from the angle and kissed her deeper. With one last on her lower lip, he stopped.

He stood up and wore his jacket and turned to see Seo Hyun was still sitting frozen on her chair. He chuckled and pulled her up, quickly putting her jacket on her and buttoning up for her. “Wake up! Let’s go!”

“You’re so sneaky!” she accused, voice shaking and cheeks deep red.

“But you didn’t protest anyway” he pointed out.

She stood glaring at him and he pulled her hand out of the room, while he still had the sanity not to throw her to his bed and showed how he felt for her through real actions.

“Guys, any idea where we should go?” he asked to his dongsaes.

“Go to the basketball field near Han river” Min Hyuk suggested.

Seo Hyun let go of Yong Hwa’s hand and, trying her best not to show her face as she was sure she was still blushing, she bowed and said, “Annyeong. It’s really nice to meet you all again today”, and without waiting for the reply she quickly walked out of the dorm.

Yong Hwa laughed to her direction while Jung Shing asked, “What’s with her?”

“Too excited to go out, actually” he answered, avoiding Jong Hyun’s knowing look.

“Go with water taxi! It’ll be fun!” Min Hyuk added, giving his Hyung a basketball.

“Okay. I’ll go now. Don’t wanna keep her waiting”

“You mean ‘I can’t stay away from her too long’ right?” Jung Shin teased, always never letting any chance to put his hyung gaping down.

Yong Hwa grinned and walked out the door. “Don’t wait up!” he informed. “I have every intention of coming home late”