E for The End (Part Two)

The ABC Series

The one week deadline has ended. Seo Hyun couldn’t sleep and was clutching to her cellphone since dawn. At exactly 6 am, she received a text message.

I remember you have no schedule tonight. Will you be able to meet me?

Seo Hyun texted her answer.

Yes, Oppa.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

 


It’s an exclusive Japanese restaurant. One of their favorites. But they never go there together, since time never let them to. Built in the most prestigious area in Seoul like a traditional Japanese house, it gave the atmosphere of calm and peace. Something Yong Hwa hoped to feel. He hasn’t met her for a month, and he missed her, a lot. At least they usually could talk on the phone or text each other, but the last one week with no contact with her sent him into loneliness he could not bear. It’s a pity that this would not be a light, cheerful rendezvous with her.

He came first, followed the waitress in a formal kimono to a formal Japanese dining room, already set with fine porcelains on the table and the floor were fully covered with thick tatami. As he sat and the waitress poured him a cup of green tea, Yong Hwa regretted that he came at night. He was sure the garden overlooking the door would look beautiful in broad daylight. Well, he sighed. What do you expect, Yong Hwa? He asked to himself. You got no right in calling your choices for the schedule to meet her. That both your schedules allowed you to meet was even something to be grateful off.

His cellphone vibrated.

“I’m already at the restaurant” she texted.

“I’m inside. Say my name to the front desk. They’ll lead you to me” he texted back. Wondering whether his mind was so used to codes now. Wondering whether if Hyun said his name out loud, something or somehow she would be led to him, once and for all.

He could hear the faint sounds of her high-heeled shoes long before the door slid. Finally Seo Hyun was in front of him, bowing gratefully to the waitress and sat down when she was asked to sit, even managed a smile after the waitress finished pouring him a fresh cup of green tea. Then the waitress bowed and left the room.

And she didn’t touch her tea at all.

She just stared at him through dark lenses of glasses and Yong Hwa wished he knew what she saw in her unwavering stare at him, whether she saw what she wanted to see there. The weeks. And the longing was horrible. He felt her cheeks were thinner, her chin looked sharper. Did she lost her appetite lately?

Let the wave of pain hit in full force. Let it be. And Seo Hyun took off her sunglasses and her eyes were wet with tears like she had been crying for a long time. There were black rings under those eyes which usually sparkled with mirth. And she was beautiful despite her sadness, Yong Hwa felt his breath was cut short. It wasn’t an unusual effect off her. But it’s rarely this strong.

Her tears spilled. And she closed her eyes, willing to be strong. “I don’t want us to end” she said with finality. “I can’t live without you”.

He felt suffocated and helpless as something rushing in the back of his eyes that might be tears, too.

“If that’s what you want me to come up with after your week of silence” she continued, “I think you have made your point. “Let the show end. I don’t care. But we can’t end. I won’t allow it. I won’t let it happen. Even if you want to leave me, Oppa, that will never happen”

Seo Hyun stopped. He could see she reached her limits as her lips trembled and the pools that threatened to fall on her eyes seemed heavier.

He finally stood up, walked around the big table and pulled her close. The moment he touched her, she broke into sobs. She cried a painful, terrified sobs while hugging him like her life depended on it. I

“I even—I even came clean to my managers. I officially asked permission to be with you”

He pushed her away in shock, “You did what?”

“I spoke to the managers. About us. I thought it would be better to be honest. Hyo Yeon unnie adviced me to do that”

“Did you do that alone?”

“My unnies were with me”

“I’m glad” he sighed in relief and kissed her hand. “That was so brave of you”

“It was nothing”

“Don’t joke around. It must be so hard”

“And they called FNC management and asked what would it be if we are really together”

“Really? And what did they say?”

“That you can’t publish any kind of relationship with a woman until 2015, five years after CNBLUE’s debut”

“That’s right” Yong Hwa confirmed.

“But I can, since it’s been five years since SNSD’s debut. Though if words leaked out that we’re together, it will be a breach of contract on your side, so I have to put up with that”

“And will you? Put up with that?”

“I will” she answered without a blink of an eye.

“Hyu~un. Have you think clearly? Have you considered how hard will it be to be with me?”

“I can see everything you’re seeing. I know what I’m doing”

“We can’t be seen together after the show. THere might be months when we will not be able to meet at all. There will be people saying negative things about us, about you. Do you know? Are you aware of it?”

“If I decide to be someone else, it won’t be like a walk in the park anyway, Oppa. I work in this industry long enough to understand that”

“Speaking of someone else,” Yong Hwa jumped to another, long thought of disturbing topic, “You never knew any other guy before me. Are you sure you won’t regret not knowing anyone else beside me?”

“What do you propose? That I go around sampling relationships with other guys?” she asked, voice soft but sharp with hurt and weariness on the edges and he knew that she was furious.

“Think, Hyun. You were set up with me and you blindly follow it like it’s your destiny”

“But it is destiny” she stated matter of factly.

“You never had a chance to—“

“Oppa” she cut impatiently, “if you think you’re robbing off the chance of me to have first love, first kiss, first date, with any other guy, you’re wasting your time, because I don’t want any of it”

His grip on her hands tightened.

“I consider myself lucky to find you on first try” she confessed.

His heart was filled to the brim and start to overflow. How far have they gone? Once, she couldn’t even form a coherent sentence to address him more than an acquaintance. Now, she openly confessed affection to him.

“Let’s be strong and stay together. Let’s face every difficulties together, Hyun, though apart”

“Thank you. Let’s do that. I promise I’ll be strong. I’ll even bare six months without seeing you if I have to, as long as I know that you still carry our ring, it will be enough for me”

“We can’t wear our rings anymore” he reminded her.

“I know. And just the thought of it is painful”

“I will carry my ring everywhere I go” Yong Hwa promised.

“Me too”

They faced each other and finally understood that yes, it would never be easy, and yes, they would miss each other horribly, but at least they knew they carry each other's hearts and that would be enough, until the time came when they could freely admit to the world what they had.

“Do you remember, when we first met, you asked me the difference of like and love?”

Her face went blank for some seconds, as she tried to dig her memory. “I remember a lot of oranges that you kept forcing me to eat…..”

“Ya! Don’t you try to joke now!” he said sternly and she giggled.

“Mianhe. Of course I remember. I sounded silly to you, right?”

“No. Actually you sounded so deep. Maybe that was the exact moment I fell for you. If that was your strategy to seduce me, you succeeded!”

She glared. “That was never my intention”

“Okay. So back to that, I know the answer now, after two years”

“Jinjja, what is it?”

“For me, you are love. The girls I know before you, were like”

Silence filled up the room for a while. She only stared at him. And he could see the birth of a wide smile accompanied with eyes brimmed with tears.

“Can I cry again?”

“I'd rather have you not crying, really. It’s hard to see” he said, playing with her ring.

She outlined the end of his sleeve. He knew she was trying to compose herself.

“Are you telling the truth?”

“It’s the most honest thing I ever say, Hyu~n. Ever”

She broke into that wide smile that always won him over.

“Thank you” she whispered.

Over the time they spent together, Yong Hwa learned that her thank yous meant more than just being grateful. Maybe it’s the softer tone. But it sounded like “Saranghae” to him lately.

“Now…”

“Now?” Hyun asked.

“Let’s have a very long engagement”

She didn’t say yes, only squeezed his hand.

“You don’t want to?”

She sighed. “Yo~ong, maybe it’s the only thing that I want”

He felt so satisfied he felt exhausted. He scooted even closer and put his head on her shoulder. “I’m dreaming for a time when I finally can come home to you. You know? Back from overseas, open the door and there’s you saying ‘Oppa, welcome home’”

“Oppa, welcome home” she mimicked.

She could feel the laughter trembling in his body. “Jashik. That sounds so good”

She was fully hugging him again by that time, leaning all her weight on him. “De. Let’s have a very long engagement”

“However long it might take” he added. He hugged her too. After a few seconds, he lied down on the tatami, bringing her close to him. She didn’t protest. Not even one single question of the hygiene status of the covered floor. She practically just lied on top of him.

“We are. Going to be. Fine” she spelled. “Right, Oppa?”

“Yeah” he confirmed, kissing her forehead.

“Oppa, your stomach is grumbling. You must be starving”

“I know. I am. What time you will be picked up by your manager?”

She lifted his hand and read his watch. He kind of like how her weight shifted on him. “In 40 minutes” she counted.

“Let’s stay like this for ten minutes”

She laughed. “You’ll get cramp”

“I don’t care”

“After this, you’ll eat your dinner”

“After this, we will eat our dinner” he corrected, blindly touching her head, found the mechanism of her hairpin and loosened her hair. He smoothed it down her back.

“This is dangerous. I’m starting to get sleepy” Seo Hyun mentioned.

Yong Hwa counted the small yellow lamps above. He felt weirdly complete too.

“Hyun”

“De?”

“Let’s make out”

She laughed out loud. Her body shook with that and it gave him a pleasant rush down his spine.

“No. I’m a mess”

He flipped them over and took a better look at her. Pretty eyes, smooth skin devoid of make-up, and wavy, tangled hair.

“You’re lying. You know you’re pretty”

“I’m not! I’m—“

He silenced her with a peck on the lips.

“I had a tiresome week and didn’t have time to—“

He practically attacked her midsentence and kissed her hard.

“Sometimes—I think—you do this--just to make me--stop talking” she stopped every few words because he kept kissing her every two seconds.

“So be quiet and kiss me back”

They stared and she tried to read his eyes. Yong Hwa thought she found her answers there because she pulled his face closer and kissed him slow and steady and hypnotizing.

He closed his eyes and let her.

When she stopped to take a breath, he gulped some air and glued his body on her and kissed her again and again and again and moremoremore because in 35 minutes they will go their own ways to meet again in three days for their last WGM episode but he knew there would be more to them than just the reality show.

She murmured into the kiss and it had always been more reality than show for them.

He the insides of and she started to hug him with her legs and it’s his heaven. Their heaven. And he knew they are starting a brand new journey that would never stop.

He felt she hugged him tighter and it’s good Hyun, because I will never let you go too as he brushed his lips all over her face.

“Oppa” she fought for a decent take of breath “Yong Oppa, I—“

“Saranghae” he beat her into it.

“Sa—“

He knew what the words were going to be but he couldn’t let her lips free just to say that one truth between them. She will have a lot of time in the future to tell him that over and over and over again. But sometimes, like times like this, like this moment with her, kissing her could be more than just an urgency because he felt that confession on her moves anyway. The way she gladly opened up for him, the way she was caressing his hair and back with those two hands.

Yong Hwa knew the time would never stop. So he continued to worship her by kissing her wilder and wilder because this is love love love. It had always been and would always be.

For one split of a second she pushed his face off of her and she choked “Yongwonhi, Oppa”

“Yes, Hyun. I promise you. I swear to God. Yongwonhi”.

She nodded in mutual understanding and he kissed her again and she did her best to kiss him back.

Because they promised.

Yongwonhi.

Forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


The final episode had ended, and they both were sitting in Yong Hwa’s company car. Ironically, it was raining again, and Hyun stared out the window. He knew, she was fighting back the tears she held on the whole day. As hard as it was, there was one more thing he needed to do for her, before they start their journey as the “incognito couple”.

“Take off your ring” he ordered, as softly as he could.

She glared at him, and folded her hands like she was trying to hide her left hand from him.

“Come on, SM warned you not to wear it, right? FNC asked me to do that too. I think they are being quite generous, letting us having this relationship as long as we stay low profile. It’s the least we can do. Look, I bought you this”.

He took two thin, long boxes from his bag. He opened it and revealed plain white gold chains to her. She wasn’t impressed.

He took her left hand, and she pulled it back. “No. I don’t want to take it off” she denied sadly, tears starting to drop. Yong Hwa felt that familiar tug of pain inside every time she’s unhappy.

“Come on, I’ll help you” he said, holding her hand again.

“No” she said stubbornly, wiping away some tears. “It hurts. I can’t bear it. I want to always wear this”.

“I know” he agreed, “but you have to”. He touched her ring and tried to pull it off, but she pulled her fingers back again, looking at him with those wet eyes that screamed God, why this hurts so much?

He looked at her for a moment. A lifetime could pass and he wouldn’t mind not doing anything but just staring at those brown eyes. But they didn't have much time. So he kissed her forehead and hugged her, pulling her left hand to her back. “You don’t have to see it” he whispered.

She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as she could feel him taking off her ring slowly. He took the chain, put the ring on it, and put the necklace around her neck. He slipped it inside her shirt, making sure the ring was properly hidden. Then he proceeded to take off his ring, put it on his chain, and wear it on his neck, hiding the ring under his shirt.

She was still crying when his manager knocked the window, signaling that he should go to the next CNBLUE fanmeeting schedule. “Hey, hey, it’s okay. We’ll find a way to meet again soon, okay? Your unnies promised they would help, right?”

She nodded, clutching his wrist, tangling their fingers together, which were ringless and felt awkward. “Take care, Oppa. And call me soon”

“I’ll call you after the fanmeeting is over”

She nodded but didn’t move. “Come on. Smile for me? It will be sweet to remember you with a smile. You know, to make me able to go through weeks without seeing you.

She managed a smile through her tears. Then she tidied her hair, wiped the tears again, and took her bag. She reached the handle but stopped again. Without facing him, she said, “Promise me, Yong-oppa. Promise me again. This is not our ending”.

Damn it Hyun. Don’t make me cry too!

“This is definitely not our ending, Hyun. I will not let that happen. I promise”.

In a flash, she turned back and hugged him so tight he lost his breath away. Her hug screamed, I don’t want to let you go!

“Go. It’s okay. It’s okay, Hyun, because we’re real. I’ll call you as soon as I can”

“De, Oppa. Ahrasseo”.

She finally let go. And with a last smile, she got out of the car and walked away, without once looking back to his car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


The months following their on screen divorce, the fans were disappointed to see Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun stopped wearing their rings. Negative response started when they met on a show and nothing passed beside a polite bow on each other.

Loyal fans never gave up hope.

Rational fans accepted that it was just a show.

And the world went by.


It’s been four months. SNSD were busy in Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong while CNBLUE was busy with promoting their new Korean album.

They haven’t met for four months. But kept talking every day on the phone and sent texts.

But there were days when they were so busy and just longed to sleep when they finished their activities.

He cemented his status by hosting shows, to add to his ongoing performances.

She stole time to go to university and studying when she’s not hopping on planes and dancing on stage.

Fangirls seemed to scream louder these days, everytime Yong Hwa opened his mouth and starting a tune. Their hopes of getting him looked bigger, now that he’s proven single afterall.

Guys starting to call her names and asked for pictures of photographs together and because Seo Hyun was polite, she agreed and gave them what they wanted.

His bandmates were fully aware whose texts he checked on the phone everytime they finished a session and wondered would their Hyung snap anytime soon?

Her unnies watched as Seo Hyun stayed as herself, organized, intelligent, and sweet. They were ready to catch her when she fell. But Seo Hyun was Seo Hyun. She smiled. She charmed. She stole hearts without realizing it. But they all knew she clutched her phone everywhere she went. And they wonder how much long would she hold on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


The year reached the end as finally, the TV stations started their music award shows. When CNBLUE appeared on SNSD’s dressing room and made polite bows and greetings, everybody thought nothing except of social networking to maintain. Everybody except the respective members of the group. Because they saw with pity how Seohyun and Yonghwa couldn’t form a word out loud as emotions took them over, and they instantly reached for one another’s hand in muted silence.

Hyo Yeon noticed Seo Hyun gritted her teeth as her jaw tightened, she held Yong Hwa’s hand but looking anywhere but him.

Tiffany’s eyes already got wet as she looked at their maknae.

It was Jessica who cleared and suggested, “Everybody, what if we take a look at CNBLUE’s dressing room?

“Why would we take a look at their dressing room?” Yoona asked in bewilderment, “it must be identical with ours”

“Ah,have let’s go and take a look” Tae Yeon agreed.

“But Yoona-ssi was right, there’s nothing to see there” Jung Shin agreed.

“I said,” Jessica glared at Yoona, “Let’s go and see” she defied Yoona and if she ever let out any kind of misunderstood signals again, Jessica swore she would have pinched Yoona’s hand hard.

Jessica’s eyes darted to Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun’s holding hands in silence and she said, “Oh. Oh!” and it was Yoona who quickly went out of the room, followed by others. Soo Young closed the door as she was the last one to go out.

The second Soo Young closed the door, Yong Hwa kissed every stretch of skin of Seo Hyun he could reach while she clung and whispered “I miss you”.

This cycle of routine went on and on and repeated again for almost three years.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


March, 2015

In an Asian Festival Music performance held at Incheon, many singers and groups from all over Asia were there. The stadion was full packed with audience, who keep screaming their idol names. The final song was sang together between singers from various countries as the performers all went up on stage for final wave of hands that were broadcasted live all over Asia.

SNSD were queuing on the steps to the stage, waving hands left and right as they knew almost every Korean performers around when there was a random, unintended push and someone screamed from the higher steps and fell to the ground.

It was Seo Hyun.

Her unnies screamed louder, afraid for their maknae and meant to go down immediately but the celebrities were so many they needed time to do that and plus, their high heels were not helping. Crews and managers ran to help Seo Hyun, but amidst the confusion, there was someone who reached her first.

“Hyu~un, are you alright?” he asked in worry as he panicked and tried to see for wounds on her body. He saw blood on her hands and held it for closer inspection. He yelled to the crowd in general, “Quick, get doctors, she’s hurt!”.

Meanwhile, everybody who was not performing, stared at them like it’s aliens right there on the open field.

Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun? But aren’t they just make believe couples?

If the cameraman could, he would zoom in on them, put them on the giant plasma TV for the whole world to see. But one of the SNSD managers already took care of that.

“Can you stand up or should I carry you?” he asked in concern. Seo Hyun tried to stand up but winced, swayed and fell to his ready hands.

But she stared at him like he was mad, “Oppa, what are you doing?” she glanced worriedly to the surprised crowd, “Oppa, you’re talking to me. Go away, people are looking!”

“I don’t care about people. I want you to get doctors. Now” and he looked to the closest SNSD manager he could see. “Can you take us to the nearest hospital now, Hyung? Please?” he asked.

“I’ll take you there” it was his manager who offered first. “You should stay here with the other girls, right?” his manager asked to SNSD’s manager.

“You’re right. Please take care of Seo Hyun-ssi. SNSD still have one last performance tonight, we’ll be there as soon as we can” he said politely.

Seo Hyun got no time to comprehend how easy that went when Yong Hwa already held her and guided her to the exit.

The last thing she could see of the place was her unnies calling out for her and furiously trying to get past their managers. They seemed to try to pacify them. Maybe trying to convince them that she was in good hands already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Internet went wild the next day, with the rumor that the first person who helped Seo Hyun when she fell off the stage was Jung Yong Hwa, her make believe husband in a TV show years ago.

Her wounds were not serious. Only one big cut on her hand that was stitched back at the ER. There are other small cuts and big bruises. But nothing fatal. She was just ordered to stay at the hospital for one day and was prohibited from activities for two weeks.

The internet, and gossip shows went wilder when the paparazzi caught Jung Yong Hwa holding Seo Hyun in front of the hospital the next day, letting her in his car like it was his right to do that.

A week after the incident, Jung Yong Hwa started to wear the ring he used to wear when he was in a reality show where he was set for a make believe wedding with SNSD’s Seo Hyun.

When Seo Hyun recovered and fully come back to her activities, she started to wear the same ring.

Maybe they were not make believe after all?

At least that was the title of various famous blog headlines in Korea that quickly got translated all over the world.


Finally, in his weekly show that he hosted, “Night After Night”, when a colleague named Psy interrogated him with, “So you and your lovely lady are together now?”.

His answers literally made fans of the couple exploded with screams.

He said, “We were never not together”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You would think everything would go smooth from there. But it wasn’t.

Because Seo Hyun screamed in anger one morning at her dorm, “YOU DON’T LOVE ME!”and threw a book at him.

“That will be the biggest lie you’ll ever tell in your life. I don’t know you can lie” Yong Hwa answered calmly.

“IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WON’T LEAVE ME, NOW!” Seo Hyun screamed in frustration and threw some glasses to the floor and cried because she couldn’t take this anymore.

Her unnies ran to them but stopped and gave them space, only looking at them from afar.

“Hyu~un, whoever I am, I’m still an ordinary guy. And you know I’ll have to do military service sooner or later. I’ve declined them once already”

“But why now?” she asked from the floor. At that time, Seo Hyun looked young and lost. “Why now, when we can finally be together? When every other things are on our sides, why are you not on my side?” she asked.

“Would you rather marry me now? What if you get pregnant soon and you have to have my child? Would you rather I leave you in that situation then?” he asked, voice sharp and completely rational.

She closed her eyes with her hands. It seemed like it will never stop.

“Something always came up and we can’t be together. And I’m tired of this! I can’t take this anymore, Oppa!”

Seo Hyun cried again. This roller coaster ride with him was never easy. She sat broken and sobbed on the floor while he stood helplessly in pain and watched her. It was Hyo Yeon who came forward and took his hand, silently guiding him to her side.

Yong Hwa followed without resistance and gathered her in his embrace.

“I’m sorry. I know this is painful Hyu~un. Could you bear with this one last time, please? I want to be free from all obligations before marrying you. I wish you understand that”

Her unnies cried silently in the background, holding each other hands. They have watched their maknae fought for her love. How they wished fate will decide to give her her happy end. But it seemed like it’s not the time yet.

“Wait for me, please. I’ll come back and marry you. Go take your master degree. You’ve always wanted that”

She finally nodded to his collar. Clutching at his back like hoping it would make him not leave her for two years.

He rocked her in a calming left right left right sways. “I can’t understand how you could put up with this sometimes. After all the things we went through. If I’m you, I’d leave Jung Yong Hwa a long time ago”

“Jung Yong Hwa is worth the effort” she responded, as she dried her tears and took a better look of him.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April, 2017

She needed help from her manager and some securities to be able to stand on the waiting crowds of welcoming people at the airport. There were only some people who dared to come close and asked for her signatures. That or the fact that SNSD was not still the number one female group in Korea. They haven’t lost their touch. It’s just that maybe it’s time, to give the limelight to other, younger generation, and pursue their own personal lives. It wasn’t fixed yet. But maybe, at the end of this year, SNSD will release their final single, bowed down to the audience, and finally be woman and wives, rather than idols and dreams.

Seo Hyun wondered why that thought didn’t feel bitter. Well, maybe because they had reached higher than anyone else. It’s time to step down in good graces.

But when Yong Hwa came back, CNBLUE would still have their tour all over Asia and release the two years long awaited album. CN Blue were still going strong.

And there he was. He could see him walking steadily with his green army bag on his shoulder, hair cut extra short. She waved and when he found her, he threw her his trademark wide grin that was usually targeted to make fangirls went into hysterics.

“Hey, you” he greeted casually, and reached out for her hand when he wanted to do so much more.

“Hey, Yo~ong” she smiled brightly.

They were escorted by the securities to her car, ready at the curb, driven by her manager.

He politely greeted Yong Hwa a welcome back, and they both entered her car, he was satisfied to let her drive that day.

Before she could start up the car, he pulled her in a hug and breathed in her fragrance. After a kiss on the cheek, he put on her seatbelt.

“Set the date, Hyun” he requested.

“What date?”

“Our wedding date, of course”

“Oh” she laughed, “we haven’t even left the airport yet!”

“I don’t need small talks. I want an exact date or else we’ll stop at my attorney and I’ll marry you today just by signing papers”

“Hmm. Imagine the fury of my parents” Seo Hyun responded.

“And mine”

“And my unnies”

“And my CNBLUE brothers”

She laughed again and passed an intersection smoothly.

“Seriously Hyun, when?”

“Hmmm…. June? Somewhere between your birthday and mine? What do you think?”

“Around….25 June? 25 June sounds cool to marry me?”

Seo Hyun laughed, the tinkling sounds were music to his ears. It’s been ages since he last heard that.

“25 June sounds good to marry you, Oppa, yes”

“Excellent. Now, do you mind letting me sleep? We had a party at the camp last night as a farewell”

“Sure Oppa. I’m Seo Joo Hyun, always at your service”

“Drive safely, Chagiya”

“De, Yeobo”.

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note :

28 November 2010

Oh my God. Finally! Finally I could finish this. I guess it took me what, a month? I’ve been really busy at work and rarely have time to write. But of course when I have no time to write, this fic got stuck in my head and pounded my head to write it off.

You can blame this piece on Secondhand Serenade’s “Fall For You”. I listened to it over and over again. Maybe 100 times during writing this. Maybe you will understand this more if you listen to that beautiful, heart breaking song. That and the fact that I’ve never forget that WGM is just a show and one day they will end on screen. Consider this my prayer for them.

I got frustrated because I can’t seem to write this fic short enough. I wonder why the hell did I start this heavy fic when Yongseo are so lovey dovey and all I want was only to write sweet fluffy fics of them. But I guess my mind won’t rest in peace before I finish this one. I had to listen to that song to keep feeling sad. I even got depressed when I wrote this. I stayed away from happy things to feel bad just for this. And I hope this makes sense.

I’m afraid I turned this fic into just a rambling, because I kept deleting some parts and rewritten it. I don’t even do one last editing for fear of deleting something again. Finally I can consider this one is finished and I can come back to write something sweet and fluffy.

If Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa really have a relationship, I think fate would not go easy on them. I think they would destroy every bricks and walls and get what they want in the end.

And um, if anybody cried, maybe I achieved my mission.

Thank you in advance for reading and commenting.