Act II(3/5)--Risky Rescue

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Risky Rescue

 

As usual, Zack started his day with a simple breakfast meal that Joohyun provided. His meal is a cooked bacon with Sunny side up, every adventurers favourite meal to Kickstart the day.

He was suppose to go with them for fishing but because of his plan, he declined and made his way to the hut at surewood forest.

Before he went there, he stop by at the coffee shop to purchase a latte on a paper cup for himself and continue his destination.

He arrived at the hut and only Nayoung stood there.

"You bought yourself a cup of latte?" Nayoung asked him while looking at his cup of coffee.

"Why not, it tastes pretty good," Zack took a sip from his coffee, "Where's Sungwoon?"

"Still preparing his plan. It will took him a long time to finalize it."

Jeongyeon came back from her hut and give Zack a full map of GreenGuard, which also has directions to their hideout."Here's the map, try not to lose it,"

Zack take note of her instructions and notices a small device from Nayoung's hand. "This is a ear communicator. Pressing this green button will allow you to talk to me or Jeongyeon through it. Yoojung made these for us last night,"

"Nice, I'll thank that midget after this,"  

"Don't call her that if she's around," Nayoung warned him,"She can punch you in the face with her gauntlet of hers,"

"I set up the comm and GPS device just now. Everything else is cleared already," Jeongyeon took a deep breath, "Whatever happens, make sure you guys rescue Nayeon and be alive. I'm counting on you two,"

Jeongyeon went inside her hut and they proceed to their quest.

Nayoung notices Zack's dragon amulet on his neck and asked while walking,"That's a nice dragon amulet, but where's your dragon,?"

"Still haven't hatched yet. Lady Taeyeon will send me the message when the time comes." Zack checks his map often to make sure he and Nayoung were in track and not lost.

Time passes by and feeling hungry from traveling, Zack had made his choice to have a quick rest and help Nayoung prepare lunch nearby a pond.

He grab his fishing equipment and was so lucky this time that he caught 4 catfishes in just a minute. While being happy about his achievement, his face turned and jaws dropped when he witnessed Nayoung carrying a huge tree, which she inherited from her powers, and breaks it into small logs for the campfire. 

Once they finished their set up and cooking, Zack and Nayoung sat down and started their lunch.

"So how was handling your 4 kids?"

"You mean the one that they fight each other yesterday? Still hyper. They keep making a lot of noises and it's always Yeonjung  and Yoojung fighting because of height differences,"

"Sounds common to me,"

"But do you know what's more crazy, I think that the reason why Doyeon and Somi fight each other on that day is because both of them have a slight crush on you and they keep competing each other to who would win your heart," Nayoung giggled 

"For real?"

"Of course. Since they knew that I go along with you, they keep asking me like what your favorite food or if your single,"

" Ok, that was too creepy," Zack stated.

Once they finished, they pack up their stuff and continue their journey.

Meanwhile, Jimin, Hyoyeon and Mina returned to the Inn with a lot of fishes that were caught from the docks.

As soon as they took a step to the stairs, someone is blocking them.

"Hey you three, did you guys happen to know where Sungwoon went?" that is Sejeong asking them.

"Nope, we never saw him. Sorry," Mina apologized.

Sejeong was about to leave the Inn until she heard this,"I wonder what Sungwoon has been up too,"

She approached nearer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter