Act I(3/5)--Weaver's First Fight

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weaver's First Fight

 

"I hope she's ok," Zack hoped as he ventured himself to the other path in hopes that his friend would be alive. Unfortunately, he soon meet a dead end, a big collapsed tree blocking the path that leds to Oaklore keep.

"Damn it," Zack shouted as he got off from his horse, looking at his surroundings to see if he can find something that would help him track her.

"Looks like it's a good time for me to use my soulweaving abilities," Zack closes his eyes and his eyes turned bright red when he opened, revealing on of his abilities, SoulVision, where weavers can see the vision of a person's past actions and whereabouts. He can see her friend, Mina, stopped at a dead end, finding another route and started running which led to a shortcut that bushes were trampled.

As soon as he was in his normal state(which was when his eyes turn to normal), Zack sprinted in that direction and he was luckily reached to Mina but she was surrounded by two of the Saberfangs and a rock behind her, Zack hide behind the tree to eavesdrop their conversation.

"You got something our boss needs, give it to us, " one of the bandits demanded her. 

"I don't know what are you talking about," Mina denied in fear.

"Don't act as if you don't know, we know your the last person to obtain it," He unsheathe his knife and grabs her hair as if he was stabbing her in the throat, "Unless you want to live, you can tell us about it,"

Just then, a mysterious creature came out of nowhere and ram the bandit that held Mina as hostage. As it was about to hit the other one, he grabs it and throws it away where it landed on Zack's place.

"Help......her," Poor thing, trying his last strength to rescue her owner from them. Zack, took pity on it, decide to help............

 

-pow-

 

-the mysterious creature being punted and -offfff- hit the bandit's face.

 

D.. Did you just kick this poor thing to his face?

 

"Yep,"

 

What the hell were you thinking? you're supposed to offer him help not punting him back!

 

"Umm everyone hero starting book 1 does that," But that doesn't mean that.......You know what, just forget it, it seems that you make the bandit more angrier at you.

 

"Yep, guess this is where the fighting begins," -sigh-

 

Zack dashes in and deliever him a big punch that cause him to fall and asked Mina,"Hey, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, when I was about to head to your village, those bandits grabed me on my arm and said something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter