Act III(1/5)--Request from the Rose

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request from the Rose

 

It’s been few days since the Saberfangs has disbanded and Zack had spent most of his time inside the Falconreach Inn sitting down reading historical books from Nayeon’s stash.

Once he’s done with that, he took out and opens his art of soul weaving book and starts practicing and learning new spells to improve his combat expereince.

“Ummm Hi Zack,” The person who greeted him shyly is Kim Doyeon. She’s a necromancer that wields a scythe and manipulates dark magic, such as summoning undead soldiers and capable of controlling and stealing one’s life essence. And of course, she had a slight crush on him, which explains why she and Somi are arguing over,”Do you have any plans today?”

“I’m supposed to be practicing soul weaving right now but since it gets boring. No, I don’t have plans from now on Doyeon,” Zack closes his soul weaving book and packs the remaining books for him to carry back to his apartment.

“Oh is that so?” She twirls her hair,” I was wondering if you like to...go to the library with me and read more books about necromancy,”

Zack stopped by just to give her a quick response,”That’s a good suggestion. But first I have to put these back before we go.”

For a few seconds, Doyeon became crazy. Why, it’s because she’s squealing so loud that everyone inside can hear her.

“Hey Doyeon, have you seen Zack?” Some went in and scan the whole area. “I’m just gonna invite him to walk around the pet store that Yeonjung owned.”

“Oh that's great but unfortunately, me and Zack will head over to the library first. Sorry, Somi, you should be earlier next time,” Doyeon continued,”Besides, Zack is not interested in little kids like you,”

“I’m 17,”

“Who cares, and since I’m older and pretty than you, I’m sure Zack will be besotted by my beauty,” Doyeon flipped her hair.

“You know what Kim Doyeon, I’m gonna cast a blinding light spell on you and hit your pretty face with my scepter until it is smeared,”

“Try me!” Some and Doyeon summoned their weapons and spells and turn it into a battlefield. Well almost until the Innkeeper Bae Joohyun stepped in.

“Hey!! Cut it out!!” Joohyun stopped them by holding their weapons,”I had enough of you two fighting each other and making a lot of mess. I gonna have to report this to Nayoung if you continue with that.”

Some and Doyeon glared at each other but at the same time apologized to her before Somi leaves and left Doyeon.

“Oh and also, I’m gonna need Zack’s help for a while so maybe you can set aside that,” Doyeon nodded and left.

“Ok, Let’s-----” Zack noticed that D wasn’t here and approached Joohyun,”Have you seen Doyeon?”

“She left but she will be back soon. Anyways, I have an errand for you” Joohyun grab a slip of paper and give it to Zack, he took it and unfolded it, which was a To-do list,”My colleague, Wendy, owns a bakery store and recently she ordered a lot of ingredients and since she’s by herself, it will take a long time for her to restock her supplies. It would be quicker if you head there and help her.”

Zack accepted her request and went straight to her bakery store. He opened the door and witness a lot of boxes inside the bakery. A baker name Wendy came out from her kicthen with her boxes on both of her arms.

“Oh, you must be Zachary Galreus Redblade, or Zack for short,” Wendy put down the boxes and took a short breath,”Good thing Joohyun send you here, I seriously need your help to restock the supplies here. To start off, unpack those boxes inside the baking area and arrange to their respective places,”

Zack nodded and starts to unpack the boxes and take the supplies one by one. It took them 3 hours to completely restock the supplies and maintain cleanliness.

“Finally,” Wendy wipe her sweat from forehead, which was covered by her bangs,”Thanks to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter