Act I(2/5)--The Unexpected visitor

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Unexpected visitor

 

It's been 30 mins since Zack, who was listening to his music while waiting for his bait to be reel, wasn't aware that a mysterious hooded person was behind him.

Eventually, the person is actually focusing on the fishes which Zack caught on the container rather than he himself. Once Zack swung his fishing rod for the next bait, the hooded person crept from the tree and proceeds to steal his fishes without a single sound.

You can tell how serious the person's stealth is, if the person made a sound, it will get caught or worse, get killed. The hooded person finally reached and hid a rock, which was beside the container that was filled with fishes. It notices that the container was left open. Knowing that the chances of stealing it without being caught increases, the person decided to reach it out until a voice was heard.

"You know if you want those fishes, you could at least asked me first, but if you come to kill me, guess I have no choice but to make it quick." 

Hearing his words and his bravery, the hooded person has no choice but to answer his question.

"I've come here to eat those fishes because I'm hungry and I didn't eat for few days. I tried to ask people for food but they wouldn't because they know that I'm an outcast. So please, can I have those?"  

Zack heard her feminine voice, which he can tell it's a young girl, and the way she tone her story makes him feel pity for her.

After what he went through, Zack made his statement,"Sure, you can have those, but I can't let you have those because they're raw and eating this may give you food poisoning. Don't worry, I'll cook for you, you just need to wait for a while." Zack set up his Portable BBQ spit and took 6 parrot fishes, which was the best tastiest fish when cooked, and started a fire for the fishes to cook.

Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter