Act III(5/5) Souweaver VS Doomknight

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swords started to clash with each other as Doomknight Kris and King Jerald battle themselves. King Jerald was powerful indeed as he can summon a lot of swords despite his old age. Kris however was struggling to fend off the furious attacks from the king’s magical swords. He was so fed up that he pierced his claymore to the ground causing a shockwave that knocks away the king, including his magical swords.

Seeing him in his weak position, Kris leap up in the air and ended his life with a mighty slash. But it failed when he blade was clashed with a red claw.

“That was a foul hit from you,” Zack commented as he pushed back his claws to repel Kris away.

He noticed that the crown was gone and began to head to the doors which was blocked by multiple Soul locks that Zack weaved. It covers most of the frame of the door and can’t be destroyed unless Zack deactivates.

Being irked, Kris grab his claymore and with a swing, he releases a dark magical undead waves that marches towards him. Zack summons two red magic circle from his spiritlooms and spreads out to form a magical shield that blocks off Kris’ attacks.

After blocking his attack, a huge puff of smoke surrounds him. Zack coughs out from the smoke, which makes him lose his senses. Before his senses came back, he was kicked on his stomach and tumble down to the mini stairs of the vault room. Zack saw Kris preparing a downward slash. Noticing his delay from his swing, Zack quickly dash with his powers. He stood up and summons a small magic circle on both of his hands.

“Nice sword for a doomknight,” And with a swing, Zack forms two red falchion on his hands, “Too bad the weight of yours can cause delay to each swing.”

“You’re wasting my time Soulweaver,” Kris charges and leaps in the air. At the same time, both of Zack and Kris’ swords clashed and sends them a shockwave that knocks them away.

The invasion outside was very chaotic. Not only many undead skeletons and beast were summoned but many adventurers who take part in this ordeal were injured or worst, died. Many swordhaven guards had an order from Kim Jisoo to open up the extraction point for the civilians to send them to Falconreach and stay there until further notice.

Yoojung went in and search for civilians who were either stuck or hide inside the building. She uses her mechanized right gauntlet and smashes some parts of the building for them to escape. She also escorts them to the extraction point and when it’s done. She goes back in and aids her friends to terminate the three headed Cerberus.

It wasn't an easy battle for them. The three headed Cerberus was so vicious that Seungwoo can't even hold him off despite the strength that Doyeon gave him. Including her summoned undead skeletons which were destroyed by it.

Yoojung arrived at the battlefield and with a full recharge on her gauntlet, she launched herself directly to the middle head and gave it a devastating punch that sends it off.

Doyeon landed her foot on the ground and glared at her, “What took you so long smol bug?”

“Hey excuse me, I have to search around there to find the remaining civilians who were stuck inside,” Yoojung gave her a cold stare. “Soon enough, I'll crush your skull one my fist recharged.”

“Hey!” Seungwoo shouted, “This is no time for arguments. We have few people that needs to be evacuated and every argument you guys made, there's gonna be a lot of people that will be killed by their own hands.”

Doyeon and Yoojung looked at each other and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter