Act I(1/5)--A hero is bored.

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Hero is bored

 

The sun rises from the west and shines on the Kingdom of Greenguard, covering all darkness with a ray of light. Animals had woken from their sleep and start their daily routine, including our main (soon-to-be) hero named Zack, who was suppose to wake up but couldn't because he's too lazy to get up.

"-A-Doodle-Doo!" finally, a rooster near his house woke him up.

"Uhhh seriously, I could use my handcraft gun to shoot you know." Zack said with an annoyed face and got up from his bed, thinking that the rooster may not know what he said. Unfortunately for him......

"Hey you do know that I can understand human language so don't try to pretend that I didn't hear that. Oh and BTW, the village chief sent me a message for you to fish 10 rainbow trouts and be back by evening." The rooster adviced him.

And yes, this magical rooster can talk.

"Ok whatever you say, I'll get those fishes before evening," Zack changes his clothes and puts on his Soulweaver equipments before he left his house.

"Ok whatever you say, I'll get those fishes before evening," Zack got of from his bed and went to his bathroom mirror to check on his appearance.Seeing his triangular face with a defined, slightly pointed chin and a sturdy jaw line. His dark eyes were shaped like an almond with a red iris, followed by his thinly eyebrows that make a perfect arch.

Along with his perfectly shaped delicate nose, he kept his mouth closed in a thin, straight line, and his hair—naturally hazelnut medium brown— was dishevelled from his sleep. He grab a comb from his bathroom closet and comb his hair  and turned his messy wake up hair to a neat but scruffy hair combed on the left.

Once he's done with his appearance, he went over to his closet and wear his basic soulweaver outfit: A dark short sleeve Polo shirt that reaches to his elbows, dress up with his dark ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter