Act I(4/5)--Modernised City

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mordernised City

 

By the time the sun sets down to the east, Zack and his Soul-Ally, Ignis, arrived at Komodo village with a fainted Mina.

"Ahh Zack, you came back at the right time," the village chief was impressed, waiting at the entrance.

"Here you go" Zack gave a container full of 10 rainbow trouts to him,"Hey, after our feast, can you come over to my house?"

"Sure thing but right now, let's prepare these fishes for our night feast," the village chief, with the help by Zack, carried them and afterwards, started their night feast,which means dinner.

"Hey Zack, I should return back to elemental planes, I'll come to you when I'm free." Ignis opened the portal and went in.

After their feast, Zack head to his house, with Jimin, and placed Mina on his bed while checking her temperature.

"This is bad, her temperature is getting warmer." Zack felt his right hand warmer.

"Let's hope we can find a cure here," Jimin said while crossing his arms.

Just then, the village chief and his grandson entered Zack's room,"What's the commotion, Zachary?"

Zack sighed as he was to unfold Mina's hood to reveal her identity that made them shocked.

"Is that a Kitsune?" the village chief asked in his surprised state, and look at Zack with a serious look,"Zack, tell me where did you find it?"

Zack began his explaination,"Well..........."

Since you guys know the whole stroy, let's skip back to where Zack finish his story to him.

"Ok, so this kitsune somehow met those 2 bandits that you fought just now," The village chief summarised his story," But there is one thing that I'm curious,why are they after her?"

"Isn't obvious?" Jimin answered,"They're after her money or possesions, what else,"

"I'm not sure if it's either money or posessions," Zack stated,"But i do remember that she got something that the bandits wanted,"

Zack continued,"But whatever it was, we still need to find a cure first. Then we can proceed to question her."

"Wait, was she sick?" the village chief asked while checking on her.

"Sadly yes, and now we need a cure to recover her." Zack said.

"Well, we don't produce herbal medicine for mythical creature here but I know someone who can make a cure for her. She's an alchemist and owns a potion shop at Falchonreach,"

"Well that's good, let's rest this evening. Tomorrow, we're gonna find this alchemist for the cure." Zack ended his discussion for them, turn of his lights and drifted himself to sleep.

The next day, Zack and Jimin hop on their horses and started their destination to Falconreach to find a potion shop.

"So where do we find this female alchemist?" Jimin asked.

Zack answered,"Well, we find a potion shop somewhere around Falconreach since I heard that it has been modernised."

Zack and Jimin reached at the border line of Falconreach just to be stoped by Guardians, Falconreach's protectors.

"Halt, who goes there?" one of the guardians asked them.

"We're just farmers from the Komodo village and we came here to buy a cure for my friend." Jimin answered their questions.

"Ohh, we all know you guys can't produce medical herbs. But since your village produce high quality food supplies, we let you in. All farmers from Komodo v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter