Act II(1/5)--A Crazy Welcome

Weaver's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Crazy Welcome

 

After encountering with them, Zack leave Sunbreeze Grove through a portal besides that lake and made his way to Falconreach. It took him an hour to walk pass through the buzzling city, because it is very popular nowadays and many prices were discounted. When he finally arrived at the Inn and opened the entrance door, he was greeted by a lot of friendly heroes.

"Welcome back Zacky, we thought you were dead at that night by that explosion. Here, have a drink" That was no other than Park Jihoon, one of the guardians that were served to protect Falconreach from any threat, welcomed him with a pat on his back shoulder and gives him a drink.

"Thanks Jihoon," Zack was about to took a sip from his drink when his right eye witness an thrown axe was about to hit him. Having only 3 seconds to react, Zack dodged that, letting the thrown axe hit the wodden collumn of the Inn.

"That's was a foul throw," Zack said while looking at the axe. What he did now know is that the moment he turned behind to find out who threw it, he met up with a pair of hands tuging his shirt collar and raised up.

"Why the hell would you do something so reckless?!" the person that tugged Zack's collar was named Kim Sejeong, a dual axe wielder who has an ahjusshi tone,"You could died their you know,"

"Geez," Zack felt annoyed," I was trying to rescue them,including the village chief. How was this reckless?" 

"Hey don't talk back to me young man," Sejeong grip his collar agreesively and slammed him to the nearby column,"Did you not know that my boyfriend nearly died from the battle few times?"

Zack groaned in pain,"His a guardian, that's what guardians do--"

Sejeong slammed him again harshly "I SAID no talking back to me!"

"Hey put him down," The Innkeeper ordered her.

"No, I have to teach him a lesson not to be reckless on the----" Sejeong disobeyed.

"You know, You may be the strongest warrior with that axes of yours but also you contain a stash of a lot of dirty, and what's more, a magazine full of hot---"

"I'm so sorry miss please don't do this, I'll just gentle put him down," She gently placed Zack down and patted his head,"Sorry about that Kiddo, it's just that sometimes I go crazy when this happens. I'll just excuse myself while,"

After she left, the Innkeeper help Zack to recover himself from her,"Sorry about her, she's just a bit nuts when it comes to these types of situations,"

"Well thanks for saving my back Innkeeper Joohyun," Zack rubbed his back neck.

"So I may ask, what brings you here?" Joohyun asked as she fixed Zack's collar.

"I'm here to rent a room by my name Zachary Galreus Redblade," Zack responded.

"Zachary? so you're the one who rented Room 2-14 last night," 

"I what?"

"Yeah, your name was at the sign book," Zack went over to the counter desk and opened the sign book, which was filled with recipents that rented their own rooms, and to his shock, his full name was stated.

Being suprised by it, Zack began to ask Joohyun,"Who rented Room 2-14?"

Zack approached Room 2-14 and the moment he turned the doorknob and open it, he was dumbfounded to found out who rented the room.

"Zack!" A fully recovered Mina, with her ears perk up, runs and hug to Zack.

"Hey why did you squeal? who's mak---" Jimin's eyes were widen as if he saw a ghost.

"Zack is that you?" Jimin took a closer view on him and poke his face to see if he was real.

"Dude stop it," Zack grab Jimin's right hand,"It's me"

Mina stop hugging him and step back and notice Jimin being pale,"Why is he looking so pale?"

"That's because he thinks that I'm dead, which I'm not," Zack gave her a bold answer.

"How were you alive, we saw you got exploded last night?"

"Well it's a long story but anyways, at least Mina was fully recovered,"

"Yeah, sorry about that, It's just that we need a room for us to stay since our houses were burned down."

"Nevermind that, so what are you up too,"

"Well....," a voice was heard,"Hey Jimin, I'm about to finish with our meal soon, I need you to bring plates and arrange them"

Hearing a familar voice, Zack went in to the kitchen and he couldn't believe who's preparing the food.

"Hyoyeon? what are you doing here?" Zack ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter