008 || Wendy Or Seungwan

The Heroine

 

Valentine’s day was coming soon.

 

Irene wasn’t the type to get chocolates for anyone. But this year, things were different this year.

 

Irene had someone in mind, other than her friends.

 

Or at least, for Irene, it was two people in mind.

 

Seungwan and Wendy.

 

Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?

 

Irene’s mind was filled with worries. 

 

What if she does see Seungwan? Could she get Seulgi to pass it? But she missed the grey haired girl...

 

Urgh...

 

"Seungwan seemed like she doesn’t like sweet stuff... Maybe I could get her some dark chocolates." Irene mumbled as she passed the shelves of candies.

 

Ah. Something caught her eye. More like, someone caught her eye.

 

"Seungwan? Is that you?" The raven haired caught sight of a girl in black hoodie and a mask.

 

Just like her heroine, Seungwan.

 

"Rinie?" The figure turned, revealing honey blonde locks and golden brown eyes.

 

"Ah, Wenwen, it’s you! I mistook you for another person." Irene’s eyes sparkled.

 

"Who is this Seungwan you keep calling? It’s making me jealous..." Wendy pouted.

 

"Nothing..." Irene shrugged her off. "I was thinking of getting chocolates for you, but I don’t really know your taste... Maybe some white chocolate?"

 

Irene placed her hand on a box of dark chocolates.

 

"That’s a box of dark chocolate you’re looking at." Wendy laughed. "And any works fine for me."

 

"This?" Irene picked it up. It looked like a perfect choice, and it even came along with a nicely wrapped box. "It’s for someone else..."

 

Irene blushed slightly.

 

"Must be that Seungwan..." Wendy sounded disappointed.

 

Why? Did the girl like Irene? Romantically?

 

But really, Irene should choose between Seungwan or Wendy. It’s not good to have feelings for two people at the same time.

 

"But~" Irene did a little aegyo which made Wendy smile. "I’m getting some for you, or do you not want it?"

 

"Of course I do! Which one?" Wendy latched herself on the older’s arm.

 

"That’s a secret. Now go buy your stuff." Irene pushed her away. "Wait."

 

"What? You miss me already?"

 

"No idiot!" A shy smile creeped up Irene’s face. "Why are you hooded with a mask?"

 

"O-Oh this? I... I wanted to hide from anyone from school. You know, it’s a popular shop before Valentine’s Day..."

 

"Pfft! Who would be interested in you?" Irene joked and let out her signature laugh.

 

She knew she wanted to be the first to know about anything regarding Wendy.

 

"Now get going!" Irene slapped Wendy’s . "No peeking!"

 

"Fine, fine..."

 

"That felt so good!" Irene mumbled.

 

Wendy laughed.

 

Did she... hear that?

 

"I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that!" Wendy chuckled as she disappeared behind the tall shelf on the right.

 

...

 

Irene was so embarrassed. She made herself sound like a ert in front of her crush.

 

Now how was she going to face her?

 

Irene had the habit of patting people’s and sometimes, grabbing them a little. And Irene had wanted to feel those chubby bottom of Wendy’s since she first saw her. 

 

Her expectations did not let her down when, indeed, Wendy’s was as soft and satisfying as it looked.

 

Gosh Irene wanted more.

 

She wanted more but it was impossible. Yet.

 

Irene swore if Wendy became hers, she would not hesitate assaulting the fluff of the younger.

 

-

 

The day came.

 

The fated day where Irene had made her choice  and decided on who to stick to.

 

And she was going to confess.

 

To who?

 

Wendy?

 

The human girl who never gave up on being her friend. The one who helped her out when she had troubles. The blonde who tried her best to cheer Irene up when she was feeling down. It was Wendy who never fail to make Irene’s heart beat just with a simple smile of hers.

 

Or Seungwan?

 

The vampire who had saved her life twice, while risking her own. The one who treated her kindly eventhough she was just a stranger. The grey haired girl who charmed Irene with her deep blue eyes every single time. Seungwan enticed Irene and trapped her in a fantasy where Irene never wanted to forget.

 

After pondering hard over the span of a few days, Irene had decided on Wendy.

 

Why not Seungwan you ask?

 

Firstly, she was a vampire and Irene was a human. Vampires are immortal and Irene didn’t want to age while Seungwan remained the same as ever.

 

Secondly, Irene had never really talked with her. It was always simple chatting which made Wendy feel so mysterious. Irene was just curious about the girl in black.

 

Secondly, Irene had never really talked with her. It was always simple chatting which made the vampire feel so mysterious. Irene was just curious about the girl in black.

 

"Seulgi, where is Seungwan?" Irene asked as she reached the school's rooftop.

 

"She's at the other side. I'll get going now." Her bestfriend smiled and placed her chocolate in her hands.

 

"Thanks." Irene passed her a tiny box of chocolate as well.

 

As a token of friendship, Irene and her friends exchanged gifts on events like such.

 

"I love you."

 

"I know." Irene smirked playfully as she watched Seulgi head back down.

 

The raven haired walked to the hidden side of the rooftop and saw the figure in black.

 

"Seungwan!" The taller gave her a backhug.

 

"Irene?" She laughed. "Someone's excited~"

 

Irene playfully slapped Wendy's arm, before handing her the nicely wrapped box.

 

"Uh... Happy Valentine's Day!" Irene smiled sheepishly.

 

"Thank you." Her eyes formed cresents as she smiled behind her trademark mask. "I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything... I wasn't expecting this."

 

"It's fine. Enjoy!" 

 

Time to find Wenwen~

 

To: Wenwen

 

Hey! Meet me in the back of the school in 10 minutes! There's something for you!

 

Ding!

 

Irene looked up and found the grey haired clutching her phone.

 

A phone that looked oddly familiar...

 

Where had Irene seen that before?

 

Ah! Wendy's phone!

 

Wait, what?!

 

Irene keyed in Wendy's number and called her.

 

As expected, the vampire's phone rang.

 

The shorter was obviously panicking at the sudden emergency.

 

What should she do if Irene found out her identity? Will Irene hate her?

 

"Wendy?"

 


 

I’m a single pringle on Valentine’s day... Anyone wanna chat me up? Lol I’m joking! But I hope you guys enjoyed the double update!!