010 || Dreamcatcher

The Heroine

 

"Wendy? Wake up!"

 

Wendy gently fluttered her eyes open.

 

A goddess...

 

"I-Irene...?" 

 

Wendy tried to rub her eyes, but realised she was restrained by cuffs around her wrists, locked to the wall behind her.

 

"Where am I-I? Why am I cuffed up?"

 

"My house Seungwan. You’re in my house." Heechul cackled. "And Irene has come to save your pitiful !" 

 

Irene was being held back by Heechul, behind the bars.

 

She was crying hysterically struggling to release herself from his grip.

 

"Please... Please don’t hurt Irene!" Wendy cried out.

 

"Then you would have to take the punishment in her stead." 

 

"No! Leave Wendy alone!" Irene yelled.

 

"Wow! Indeed the both of you are so pathetic! Just saying that I kidnapped the other could get another running into my trap!" Heechul mocked.

 

"Enough Chul." A man commanded.

 

Irene didn’t even noticed when he entered.

 

He had blonde hair and was overwhelmingly tall. His shoulders broad and had toned limbs.

 

Irene cowered a little.

 

"D-Dad?" Wendy stuttered.

 

Wendy couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

What was he doing here?

 

"Seungwan." The man said. "How pathetic. Allowing yourself to be humiliated and hurt for a ing useless !"

 

"Don’t insult her you !" Wendy spat back.

 

The man chuckled.

 

"Wow, and you even defied your father. For her."

 

Irene hated the sense of amusement found in the man’s words. It was like as if all of these was a game to him.

 

"What do you want with us?!" Irene shouted at the towering man.

 

"Well my little wild cat... Haven’t you heard of 'Curiosity killed the cat'?" Wendy’s father, Seowan, said. "Don’t be so hasty!"

 

Seowan reached out an arm to caress Irene’s jaw.

 

"Don’t touch her!" Wendy shouted.

 

"Shut up! You’re just a disgrace, you’re lucky we haven’t finished you off!" Heechul slapped Wendy across her cheeks.

 

Wendy wasn’t even surprised when her dad didn’t say or do anything about that.

 

"Well I shall be kind and answer to Miss Bae’s question." Seowan smirked.

 

"Kind!" Wendy laughed sarcastically.

 

Seowan ignored the insult.

 

"Long ago, there’s a clan of vampire called, Dreamcatcher. They are the strongest species of vampire out there. All the other vampires wanted their power, their mighty strength that defies even god. They tried and tried again to take them down but to no avail.

 

"It’s been said that the whole clan decided to suicide to stop our beings from greed for power. But it has been rumored that the younger generation is alive.

 

"That’s when we come in. Heechul and my plan is to locate her and extract her powers. That’s why we have been kidnapping young girls. And you, Son Seungwan, the ungrateful child, had to stand in our way."

 

Irene saw the amount of hatred in the deep blue eyes that she loved.

 

"So Irene... Do you know anything about them?" Seowan lifted her face up with his finger under her chin.

 

" no! Let me and Wendy go!" She attempted to bite the man’s finger.

 

"That tickles you !"

 

The vampire kicked Irene in her guts while laughing.

 

"Not willing to reveal, I see..." The man snickered. "Do it, Chul."

 

Heechul nodded and smirked while the man left the room.

 

The male dragged Irene to the wall opposite the cell and hung Irene up by her arms, restricting her movements.

 

"Enjoy the show, Irene." Heechul spat out.

 

The keys jingled as Heechul strolled to the door of the cell, unlocking it. Opening the door widely, he dragged a table covered with equipments.

 

Objects that Irene flinched in shock and screamed.

 

"Please no!"

 

"What? Don’t hurt your girl?" Heechul mocked as he picked up a surgical scalpel.

 

He ripped Wendy’s top off and drew a line, with the instrument, across her right arm.

 

Wendy stiffled a cry as she bit her lower lip.

 

Dreadingly, Irene’s gaze could only follow the trail of the blood down Wendy’s limb.

 

"Please stop that!" Irene begged.

 

"If you tell me what we need, I will release her." Heechul threatened.

 

"I-I swear! I h-have no clue what you are t-talking about!" Irene was sobbing at this point in time.

 

"What was that?" Heechul glared as he kicked Wendy in her abdomen.

 

" you! Let her go!"

 

Irene twisted and turned her body in every direction possible, trying to break free.

 

"It’s futile, Irene." Heechul laughed.

 

Wendy grunted as he delivered another punch across her face.

 

Heechul cut Wendy all around her body with the scalpel, physically torturing Wendy and mentally torturing Irene.

 

It wasn’t good that Wendy healed fast. Heechul was able to cut her at places she healed.

 

"Looks like you aren’t going to open your mouth soon..."

 

Heechul picked up a lighter. The kind that was shaped similar to a gun.

 

Click.

 

The flame wavered and flickered a little before steadying itself.

 

"Irene... You never knew how much damage you’ve dealt me when you burn my pretty face! It took me three ing days to recover, you !" The man scowled. "Now, it’s Wendy’s turn!"

 

He hovered the flame above Wendy’s cheek and smirked.

 

Without a warning, he shoved the fire into Wendy’s face, causing her to scream loudly in agony.

 

"You motherer!" Irene yelled.

 

It was the wrong time for such thoughts, but Wendy definitely found a cursing Irene hot and y.

 

"D-Don’t mind me, Rinie..." Wendy said weakly before sporting a small smile.

 

"Still trying to act cool and strong, eh?" Heechul slammed his feet into Wendy’s chest.

 

The grey haired couldn’t breath for a second, before air started rushing back into her lungs. The poor girl choked and coughed violently.

 

"Wendy!" 

 

"Irene, as we’ve said, the only way to save your beloved is to tell us what we want to know..." Heechul trailed off.

 

He clicked the lighter again, this time ramming it across Wendy’s chest, missing her bra by an inch.

 

Wendy cried out once again.

 

Eventhough she was able to heal and no scars were left, Wendy still could feel the pain dealt when Heechul tortured her.

 

"Let me do you a sweet favor." Heechul chuckled.

 

God knows what sick idea he had in his head. Irene definitely didn’t want to find out.

 

But she had to.

 

Across Wendy’s left inner arm, the male vampire carved out ‘Irene’ with the flame, at a sickeningly slow pace.

 

Wendy was just screaming the whole way.

 

Irene couldn’t imagine the amount of pain she was in. She didn’t want to. It hurted like hell when she just simply touched a kettle once by accident. Irene doesn’t need to be told that the pain was on another level.

 

Wendy’s screams filled Irene’s ears, and Irene felt her insides boiling with anger.

 

That was the last straw for Irene.

 

How could Heechul be such cruel?!

 

Irene felt hot.

 

She felt as if her whole body was burning up. Like as if she was being burned instead of Wendy.

 

Her insides were boiling, like when lava was about to erupt.

 

Irene felt her senses heightened. 

 

She could hear every tone of the scream clearly. She could see Wendy’s scars like as if she had zoomed in. Her wrists started to hurt more than before.

 

Irene felt her canines extending.

 

? Since when did she have fangs?

 


 

Uh anyone expected vampire Irene...? Drama time, no? My apologies for leaving you guys hanging for such a long time... How was the chapter? Do comment your thoughts :) XOXO *shoots flying hearts*

 

Dreamcatcher, anyone? I love them what the actual lol Please do check them out if you have not :)

 

And also, #HappyWendyDay I hope Irene treats my beloved princess well!