006 || Seungwan

The Heroine

 

"Seungwan..." Irene whispered.

 

How... How could a name be so perfect to Irene? Irene just wanted to call it out repeatedly, over and over again. The two syllables felt so amazing on Irene's tongue as she spoke out.

 

The figure in black, Irene guessed was Seungwan, threw a punch in the other's face as he turned. The man let out a shaky moan as he flew straight to the floor.

 

For once, Irene was so shocked at the amount of strength the supernatural creature had. It just took a small simple punch an the other would be on the floor, whimpering.

 

"Die !" Heechul literally flew upwards and threw his feet at Seungwan. 

 

The latter caught it, while Seulgi charged at him, plummeting him onto the ground. The, now red head, sat on the vampire and delivered a few punches at him.

 

Being a pure-blooded vampire, he was able to restrain her and push her off him, onto Seungwan, almost catching her off-guard.

 

"You !" The grey haired spat as she helped the yellow eyed vampire onto her feet.

 

Heechul just laughed. 

 

"Why don't you discard that piece of trash and join forces with me instead?" He snickered at Seulgi.

 

"She's not trash! You are the trash!"

 

The three vampires looked towards the source of the voice. 

 

Was that... Irene?

 

"Pfftt. Look at the being speak, she's worth less than trash and shes speaking up for others." Heechul was laughing like crazy. "Seungwan. How about this you join me and we can split her blood half half."

 

"She's not an object nor a food for you to decide for her!" Seungwan growled.

 

"Says you who didn't eye her like a piece of meat to be savoured." He snickered.

 

Irene blushed. 

 

What did he mean? 

 

Did Seungwan intend to drink her blood as well...?

 

Wait, if not that... then she wants her body?!

 

"S-Shut up!" 

 

Enraged, the girl in black ran forth and punched him in the guts, catching him off guard. Consumed by anger, she threw her fist into the others face, but he managed to dodge it and counter by kicking her away. Seulgi struck him from the back, causing him to stumble forward, almost tripping.

 

Seungwan, noting his unbalanced stance, swung her leg across the ground and tripped the other. Seulgi stomped on his ribcage before throwing a punch at him.

 

Irene noted, even if Seulgi wans't as strong as the other two vampires, she was definitely stronger than an average human. She didn't want to find out the true extent of a vampire's strength. She would definitely pass out from shock.

 

Heechul scrambled onto his feet and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

 

Irene saw how the wounds healed themselves, quickly.

 

Was the only way to kill a vampire ramming a stake into his heart?

 

Irene sneaked into her kitchen and got out some garlics, throwing them at Heechul.

 

"Ahh, no stop that!" Heechul whined.

 

Irene smiled as she saw Heechul on his knees.

 

Or not.

 

" that's what you thought."

 

Irene was stunned. 

 

The man was behind Irene in a blink of an eye.

 

Irene closed her eyes and prayed for safety. What was he going to do with her? Drain all her blood?

 

Irene remebered Wendy’s words. That she would be there to protect her.

 

"Wendy..." Irene whispered.

 

Just as Heechul grabbed her wrist, Seungwan threw a flying kick in his face, his face landing on Irene's stove. Irene, not wanting to be a burden, switched her stove on, burning the man.

 

"!" He cried out.

 

 In the next blink of Irene's eye, Heechul disappeared.

 

" he escaped!" Seulgi grumbled.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Once again, Irene found the deep blue orbs, that she fell in love with, staring straight into her eyes.

 

"Seungwan..." Irene breathed out unconsciously.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I..."

 

Irene struggled to get her words out in front of her heroine.

 

Seulgi let out a cough.

 

"Guys... I'm still here." She smirked.

 

"Oh I'm glad because you owe me some explanation." Irene turned to the girl.

 

"Uh... sure."

 

Sensing the tension, Seungwan spoke.

 

"Sorry can I get a cup of water?"

 

"Sure!" Irene wanted to smack herself from sounding over excited.

 

The two immortals laughed as the went to the living room and sat on the couch.

 

Wait... will I get to see Seungwan's bare face then...?

 

Irene sat the cup on the table and took a seat on the floor, directly opposite where Seungwan was sitting.

 

"So Irene, who’s this Wendy that you always called out for?"

 

Seulgi snickered, obviously knowing what the other girl was up to.

 

"Uh did I?" Irene laughed nervously.

 

Seungwan, I mean, Wendy, laughed at her silliness.

 

"Of course. I was so upset when you called her name instead of mine." The girl grumbled.

 

Seulgi’s hair returned to its usual shade of brown but Wendy’s was still grey.

 

"So, how does this vampire thing work?" Irene changed the subject. "And why didn’t I know that you are a vampire?"

 

"Uh long story short. Remember last year? When I was missing school?"

 

Irene nodded, curious of what was about to come.

 

"I was actually attacked by Heechul. And by chance, or miracle, I was bleeding around my wrist area, so I got turned into a vampire.

 

"That’s how I met We- Seungwan here. She saved me that time. And since then, I’ve been helping her against Heechul. But I never knew he was from our school." Seulgi explained.

 

Irene turned to look at the youngest, and realised she had missed her chance. The girl had finished off her drink.

 

But even if she was looking, Wendy would have probably finished it off at vampire speed.

 

"So you are a pure vampire?" Irene gestured at Wendy.

 

"Yes. That’s why I can control when I transform. As you have noticed, Seulgi, transform only when there’s blood, or when she’s in danger." Wendy expained.

 

Irene nodded, hinting the other to procceed.

 

"And you have witnessed, a half vampire is obviously weaker than a full-blooded one. And we have the ability to recover, while Seulgi doesn’t." The grey haired smiled. "That reminds me, let me heal them."

 

Seulgi sat still as Wendy placed her hand on area where wounds were present.

 

Irene had hoped that she was the one who Seungwan was touching.

 

Seungwan...

 

Irene knew she was in for a wild game.

 

How could a vampire and a human be together?

 


 

Uh I'm back! Sorry for the wait I was busy this few days... And I've added a little more action (as suggested), I hope you liked it, Eririn :) As per usual, comment and hopefully, upvote :)