CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Her Side of the Story

~the present (as in time xD)~

“H-how is she?” Eunhee asked once she saw a doctor came out.

“She’s fine; it’s good that she arrived here immediately. However, Chung Ae’s condition has become much worse, we recommend her to stay in the hospital,” the doctor advised. Chi Hoon and Eunhee sighed, at least she made it.

“Thank you, thank you so much,” Eunhee repeatedly bow down.

“If you like, you may see the patient now,” said a nurse.

Eunhee rushed into the room, Chi Hoon stayed back.

“Doctor, I was wondering. Will Chung Ae survive through all of this?”

“There is a very small chance but since she is in the critical stage, the chance of surviving is even smaller,” the doctor frowned.

“Thank you,” Chi Hoon sighed.

Meanwhile Infinite were heading back to their home as they kicked the clothes away that were in their path.

“Shouldn’t we clean this place up?” asked Sungjong

At the same time the rest of Infinite disagreed with a lack of enthusiasm. Hoya was constantly checking his phone, he and Hwa Young had been texting each other ever since they started to head back.

‘Oppa, are you having fun? ‘

Hoya grinned as he pressed the buttons on his phone. ‘Not without you :( You’re coming back before school starts right?’

A few seconds later his phone started buzzing.

‘Of course, I don’t want to leave my oppa all alone… You still have Infinite though.’

They kept up with the texting for hours until it was late for both of them. Dongwoo’s brain was trying to put the pieces together at what he had seen at the park.

Flashback

When Infinite was playing, Dongwoo’s water gun was empty. He left the group and jogged to the nearest tap which was quite far away since Infinite kept running in every sort of direction. When he finally found a tap to fill his ‘gun’, in the corner of his saw 2 figures that he recognised as Eunhee and Chung Ae, they’re bodies were slightly behind a small wall. Dongwoo was planning to take ‘revenge’ with his water gun but when he hid behind the wall. He saw Eunhee panicking as she tried to help Chung Ae who was clutching . Minutes later, he noticed a male heading the same direction and lifted Chung Ae up and sprinted with Eunhee.

Dongwoo was left clueless as he forgot his ‘revenge’ and walked away.

End of flashback

Dongwoo was still left in the same position, still having absolutely no clue at all.

“Eh, whatever.”

His mind left the thought as he smelled food that was being cooked.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

More to come with another chapter coming right up :)

Take care and stay safe!