CHAPTER TWELVE

Her Side of the Story

~1 month before their 1 year anniversary~

Without realising, Chi Hoon had fallen in love with Chung Ae since their parents, more like her father, had forced them to spending more time together. Chung Ae liked Chi Hoon but it wasn’t in a way that would be called ‘love’, Eunhee had found out about Chung Ae’s sickness after she accidentally overheard her best friend’s parents discussing it, well they were more like arguing over it. Chung Ae’s mother wanted her daughter to spend her remaining time freely and forget about the arranged marriage but her father still wanted to continue with the contract.

Chung Ae called Hoya every day; she tried her best to spend her time with her loving boyfriend because she knew they wouldn’t last long together. She wanted to be happy and see his smile until she would break his heart. She knew it would be harsh and it would hurt Hoya a lot but she knew that one day in the future he would move on and forget everything about her. She hated knowing that if he stayed with her the whole way, he would become depress and would never find another person to love. Another girl that would make him smile.

Chung Ae and Chi Hoon were once again spending their time together near the hospital since they were afraid if something would happen to her again.

“Chi Hoon oppa.”

“Mmm?”

“Would you do one favour for me?”

“It depends,” he said hesitantly.

“Help me break up with Hoya oppa next month,” Chung Ae said forwardly.

Chi Hoon was shocked to hear what had come out of . Although he loved her and was somewhat always jealous of this Hoya guy, he knew that Chung Ae loves her boyfriend.

“Wae?”

“It’s the only way for him to move on,” she sighed.

“Are you sure? What about you?”

“It doesn’t matter how I would feel, I’m not going to be living anyway,” she tearfully said. Chi Hoon swiftly wrapped his arms around her, “Don’t say that. It does matter.”

“Oppa, we both know that I’m not going to make it. I only have a couple of months to live,” she whispered. Chi Hoon tightened the hug and blinked away the tears that were starting to form.

“Arraso, I’ll do whatever you say.”

“Gomawo. I’m sorry for being a bother.”

“You were never a bother.”

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Another chapter is coming up :) (Double update)

Take care and stay safe ^-^