CHAPTER TEN

Her Side of the Story

And now, it’s her side of the story to begin. This was during the time Hoya was still dating Chung Ae.

~3 months before their 1 year anniversary~

“Oppa!” shouted Chung Ae as she excitedly run into the arms of her loving boyfriend, Hoya. The couple were spending their time along with Infinite and her best friend Eunhee at an amusement park. Needless to say, everything was going great for Chung Ae, spending days with her boyfriend, and friends, what more could she ask for.

“Did I make you wait long? I’m sorry, my Dad had to talk to me about the Hotel,” Chung Ae said as she puffed out and blew her fringe out of the way.

“Don’t worry about it, I can wait longer than forever just for you to be in my arms,” said Hoya as he squeezed me.

“Bleh! Leave those lines when we aren’t here alright, losing my appetite, “ Eunhee exclaimed.

“You’re not even eating anything,” said L.

“… Shut up!” said Eunhee while Sungyeol and Sungjong snickered.

“Come on guys! Don’t waste time standing there! The sun isn’t going to stay there forever!” Dongwoo complained.

“What ride should we go on first?” asked Woohyun.

“ROLLERCOASTER!” shouted Chung Ae while she pointed to the gigantic and not to mention terrifying rollercoaster. Screams were heard as the people were flipped upside down when they reached the 360 part of the coaster.

“I thought you said she was fragile?” whispered Sunggyu to Hoya. Hoya smiled and shrugged, “Rollercoaster it is!”

The friends screamed their highest pitch, Sungjong seemed to have won over with his high pitch scream, making the people around them flinch at how the maknae can hold so much energy. They rode on more exhilarating rides.

“Maan, why is… Chung Ae … not filling the sickness… we all are feeling?” asked Woohyun.

“Out of all the time… I spent with her… That’s the only thing… I can’t figure out,” replied Eunhee between breaths.

“Alright, let’s eat now!” Hoya announced. Everyone took small bites out of their food because they still weren’t feeling to well. Hoya fed Chung Ae some French fries, “Say ahh,” he motioned, “Ahhhh” Chung Ae followed as she opened and took a bit out of the chip.

“Stoooop, no lovey dovey scenes!” whined Sungyeol.

“What about me? I want chips!” said Dongwoo as he copied Chung Ae by opening his mouth only to receive a palm in the face by Hoya. While they were talking, Chung Ae kept to herself, thinking what her father had said to her.

Flashback

“Appa! You know I already have a boyfriend!” Chung Ae shouted back.

“Then dump him! You are getting married to Chi Hoon, the Lee’s have been helping us with the hotel when we were in debt!” said her father.

“The only person I’m going to marry in the future is Hoya!” Chung Ae stomped out of her father’s office, wiping her tears with her sleeves.

End of flashback

“Are you feeling okay?” asked Hoya. Chung Ae smiled, the thought of losing Hoya made her depressed and knowing that her father wouldn’t stop his plans scared her more because she didn’t know if he was going to involve Hoya in anyway.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Take care and stay safe!