CHAPTER FOUR

Her Side of the Story

Hwa Young was in the library happily looking through the shelves to find a certain book about romance. Yes, she was still like a child, innocent about love hoping she would meet her Prince Charming. When she reached to grab the book, another hand appeared also taking the same book. Her eyes followed the male like arm and found Hoya’s face.

“Gah!” she half shouted, she was still holding onto one side of the book while Hoya held the other side. No one loosened their grip.

“Yah, I saw the book first. And… Why are you even reading this kind of book?” Hwa Young whispered. Hoya shrugged and tugged on the book. With Hoya’s force, he tried to pull the book away but Hwa Young did not want to give up, she was still holding on to the novel when Hoya’s pull forced her to fall forwards.

They both ended on the ground with Hwa Young on top of Hoya. Their noses were almost touching. Not one of them moved because of the shock.

“Hwa Young…” whispered Hoya as he leaned closer to Hwa Young, within a couple of seconds, their lips made contact.

Hwa Young quickly repelled herself away from him and touched her lips. Her heart was beating like crazy. To be honest, she had felt her heart beat like this every time Hoya and she fought.

Hwa Young ran out of the library and held onto her heart.

“Yah, why are you beating so fast? Just calm down,” she said to her heart as she used her fest to lightly hit it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Did I mention that Hoya is my bias in Infinite?

Well, you guys probably know that already xD

Take care and stay safe!