Vote

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, this is the time to vote. I've been preparing two the new story since last week and you guys can vote on which story you want me to update it first and you can choose the main character whose will be paired to Tzuyu. Two of this story is written by bluppy author-nim. So here it is the preview of the stories. 

 

A. Dream High (Girlxgirl)

Chou Tzuyu is back as a swimming athlete in Suwon all girls Institution. She has been training to become an olympic swimmer since she was 5. 

XXX the valedictorian. Number one spot in the academic is her target. She has a dark deep secret that no one else know. It was well hidden. SHE'S IN LOVE.

“This is going to be viral but I don’t care anymore. XXX, would you be my girlfriend?”

“Your fangirls might not like it Tzu.”

“Yours too so we kind of equal.”

"Yes."

-------

“You broke that one rule Tzuyu. What should I do with you?”

“I have a few things to talk with you. Let’s go to the study room.”

His tone is as usual but Tzuyu sense something is wrong. He couldn’t have caught her right?

“Yes dad.”

“Have you read today news Tzuyu?”

“Not yet daddy.”

 There’s a news about a sport women with a scandal.

“She was a great athlete to be honest and deem to have a bright future in front of her. But love ruined that and now look where she is? No future and no family.”

“I’m just saying Tzuyu. I’m rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter