Chapter 10

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana! Sana wait!” 

 

Tzuyu ran out from the house to find her already leaving with her car. She sped off from his sight. He dashed towards his car but suddenly blocked by an unknown man covered with hoodie. 

 

“Excuse me!” 

 

The man blocked his way again. When Tzuyu tried to go to the left, the man followed. When Tzuyu went to the right, the man didn’t let him pass through. 

 

“What’s your problem dude?! Move away!” yelled Tzuyu 

 

The mysterious man removed his hoodie and grinned at him. 

 

“Remember any familiar face?” 

 

“What the heck is wrong with this guy? Security!” Tzuyu called the securities which were hired by Chaeyoung to guard the housing area 

 

“Any hateful faces you’d like to recall, Chou Tzuyu?” 

 

Tzuyu furrowed his eyebrows with curiosity. 

 

‘How does he know my name? ‘

 

Two securities came running, “Sir!” 

 

“Get him out of here. He’s uninvited. And guard the place properly will ya?” 

 

“Yes sir!” 

 

The mysterious man got dragged away with a grin still plastered on his face. 

********************* 

 

Tzuyu drove back home as fast as he could. He arrived and saw Sana’s car in the garage. He let out a relieved sigh after all the negative thoughts he had in mind when he was on the way. 

 

He parked his car and dashed into the house finding his beloved one. Living room, empty. Kitchen, empty. Guest room, empty. He preceded upstairs into the master bedroom to find it empty again. 

 

“Sana?” 

 

Her handbag was lying on the bed. She’s in the house. She must be. 

 

Right then, Tzuyu heard the shower from the bathroom. He opened the door slowly. Thinking that she was taking a shower, but no. Sana sat under the shower with her clothes still on, hugging her legs while pouring her tears out. The best place to cry without anyone can hear you, is under the running shower. 

 

Stepping into the bathroom with silent, Tzuyu made his way to the shower area and sat right next to her letting his clothes to get wet along. 

 

Feeling the sudden warmth around her shoulder, Sana lifted her head to see him smiling warmly. 

 

He saw her eyes. The beautiful eyes that he longed for. Her eyeliner got smeared because of the water. Her tears got mixed with the water. He brought her closer to let the latter place her head on his broad shoulder. 

 

“Tzuyu..” 

 

“Sshh..” 

 

Tzuyu kissed her head, “You’ve been through a lot since yesterday” 

 

He resumed, “It’s okay. Just close your eyes. I won’t go anywhere” 

 

“I will never leave you. I promise” 

 

His hand went up to decrease the running water. Then, they stayed under there until she fell asleep. 

***************** 

 

“You.. you hate me?” 

 

Chaeyoung shot his flaming eyes at her. His jaw clenched tightly thinking of what he just said. It might strike her in the heart, but he stood strong. He didn’t want to reject anything. He felt betrayed and heartbroken. 

 

“Please tell me that you love me..” sobbed Mina 

 

He watched her tears to fall drop by drop, just like a waterfall. Her eyes gone red and started to swollen. He can see the guilt in her eyes and notice how much she regretted it. 

 

“Chaeyoung..” 

 

Mina went forward to touch his hand. But, he moved his hand away without making any eye contact. She can see his clenched jawline from the side as he was looking straight to the floor. By covering , she tried restraining from bursting out her tears. 

 

“Chaeyoung.. I’ll leave if it makes you feel any better..” 

 

‘Leave? ‘

 

His eyes wandered on the floor. Emotions were playing in his mind. Thinking of accepting her apology, but at the same time rejecting it for what she had done to him, to live in a lie. 

 

Without his notice, Mina had already left quietly. 

 

‘Handbag, gone. ‘

 

‘Keys, gone. ‘

 

He dashed to the window to look outside. He car slowly exiting the area disappearing from his sight. 

 

‘Mina.. ‘

 

************************** 

 

Sana had been put to sleep upstairs in the room where as Tzuyu was downstairs standing while setting both of his elbows on the counter. His mind was occupied by the incident earlier. 

 

‘How could Mina do such things? Taking the pills and had been lying to Chaeyoung. Even tried pretending in front of Sana, in front of everyone. She dared to take the risks. Didn’t she think of the consequences? Chaeyoung would of course be furiously mad.’ 

 

‘Chaeyoung’s expectations were right. She was actually taking those pills. He even tried to remove the thoughts of Mina secretly lying to him because he trusted her.’ 

 

‘But what Mina did was a selfish action. She knew how badly Chaeyoung wanted to start a family. ‘

 

‘Given a great opportunity to have a baby, but she didn’t want to. ‘

 

‘Sana and I? Sigh.. ‘

 

“Hey” 

 

All the thoughts were running in his head got interrupted after hearing her voice. He turned to see her leaning against the door with her arms crossed. 

 

“Hi” he smiled. “Can’t sleep?” 

 

Sana shook her head, “You’re not in bed” 

 

“Oh.. sorry. I just can’t close my eyes” 

 

“Rough day huh” 

 

He sighed while smirking, “For everyone” 

 

He resumed, “Get back to sleep. I’ll be upstairs in a minute” 

 

Suddenly she walked towards him and hugged Tzuyu by the waist. She tightened her arms and set her head on his chest. 

 

“I’m sorry” she started to tear up. “I’m sorry for making a distance with you” 

 

Surprised by her action, he warmly wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. 

 

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, Sana. I’m the one who should apologize” 

 

“I got mad, Tzuyu. I needed you but I saw you with someone else. I know you were trying to be a good companion but it somehow hurts me seeing you with other woman” she cried 

 

“Sana, I’m sorry for not being there when you needed me. And if I’ve hurt you badly please forgive me. Forgive me for raising my voice at you, I shouldn’t do that. I shouldn’t treat you like that” 

 

“Tzuyu.. I don’t want us to be like Chaeyoung and Mina” 

 

“I know you don’t take any pills, Sana. Why worry?” 

 

She sobbed, “I don’t want us to fight anymore. Not like them” 

 

He caressed her hair softly, “It’s normal for us married couple to fight. It makes our love to become stronger, Sana” 

 

She smiled and wiped her tears before resume to hug him, “Tzuyu” 

 

“Yes?” 

 

“I missed you, so much” 

 

“I missed you too, Sana baby” 

 

Their position remained for a minute before Tzuyu broke the ice. 

 

“Sana, can I ask you something?” 

 

“Sure” 

 

“Why were you late at your event earlier today?” 

 

Sana sighed, “It’s nothing..” 

 

He caressed her cheek, “Tell me” 

 

She looked away and glued her head to his chest again, “I just couldn’t stop crying. I had to pull over and just pour everything out. And used a little bit of time to fix my makeup” 

 

Tzuyu silently chuckled, “Makeup? You don’t need any makeup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter