Chapter 13

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was ready to enter her dreamland when her phone suddenly rang. She reached out for it and smiled looking at the name. 

 

“Hey Krys” 

 

“Unnie! I miss you so much!” 

 

Her smile grew wider as she leaned her back against the wall, “Yeah I can tell it from your voice” 

 

“How are you? I just got your text. Sorry I haven’t contact you in a while. Work’s taking a toll on me!” 

 

“I’m okay..” she pressed her lips. “So how’s Japan?” 

“Well winter’s out and can feel the heat’s coming soon. Wait unnie are you alright? You sound a little different” 

 

“I… yes I’m alright” 

 

“Hey Sana, I’m your younger sister and I know how you sound like when you’re not fine” 

 

She softly giggled after hearing Krystal calling her by the name. It’s the usual tactic to make her let out the truth. 

 

“There’s something I need to tell you, Krys” 

 

“Okay. I’m all ears” 

 

Sana hugged her knees and looked up to the ceiling, “I’m sorry” 

 

“Sorry? For what?” 

 

“I can’t give you any nieces or nephews..” 

 

Sana was pretty sure the line wasn’t disconnected or anything but it was silent. She can only hear the sound in the background. 

 

She bit her lips as she tried to resist the tears, “Krystal.. your unnie can’t get pregnant” 

 

“Oh..” 

 

“There’s nothing more I can say” she sobbed. 

“Please don’t cry” 

 

“I can’t..” 

 

“Tzuyu oppa knows about this?” 

 

“Yes. He’s trying his best not to be sad in front of me” 

 

“That’s sweet of him. You should be thankful that oppa is always there for you” 

 

“Right now he’s not.. he’s taking care of uncle Minwoo at the hospital” 

 

“What happened to uncle?” 

 

Sana cried “Cancer. Things around here are currently upside down, Krys. Especially Tzuyu, he’s in the worst condition of all” 

 

“What? Unnie are you serious?” 

 

Tearing up till her breath choked, she decided to stop the conversation, 

 

“Krys, I gotta go. I just can’t talk right now” 

 

“Wait-” 

 

She pressed on the red button and threw the phone to the bed. Her arms hugging her knees and her head leaning against the wall, she let her tears to flow down to her cheeks. 

The thought of her been visualizing having kids with Tzuyu came floating inside her mind once again. Before this, to be dreaming about it was sweet and beautiful. But now, it’s breaking her heart pieces by pieces.  

 

Absent-mindedly, her fingers were fondling onto her wedding ring. The most beautiful shiny jewel she’s ever seen in her life. And it fit perfectly through her finger. 

 

Flashback 

 

“One last touch for the most beautiful bride in the world!” 

 

She let her bestfriend to apply the last touch of make up on her face. She giggled in sight seeing Mina clapping her hands feeling satisfied with her masterpiece. 

 

“You see girl? I told you there’s no need for a make-up artist to make you look pretty. It’s a proof that I got the talent in me” Mina playfully blew her fingernails 

 

Sana let out a laugh before giving a girly slap on the latter’s arm. She then stood up and started spinning in her wedding dress. 

 

“Omg Sana, I swear to God, to every creature in the world even the smallest one in the sea, that you are dead gorgeous!” 

 

“Oh shut up, Mina” 

 

“Girl, I’m serious! If I was a man, I’d be scrambling just to get Tzuyu’s place” 

 

“I would still choose Tzuyu no matter what” Sana stuck her tongue out 

 

“That’s why I was born a beautiful girl so that I won’t be wasting any of my time with you. Pity Tzuyu” joked Mina causing the two ending up in laughter 

 

Krystal suddenly appeared in the room. 

 

“Hey is the bride ready yet?” 

 

Mina backed up a little with her arms opened wide towards the bride. 

 

“OMG unnie you are beautiful! Pretty! Gorgeous! Any words that describe the beauty!” 

 

“Well thank you Krystal” blushed Sana 

 

“Good work, Mina unnie” Krystal showed two thumbs up. “Hey let’s go and check the wedding hall, Mina unnie” 

 

“Okies!” Mina pointed her finger at Sana. “You stay here and do not leave this room until I get back” 

 

“Yes mam” 

 

Sana chuckled at the two as they left the room. 

 

She grabbed her phone and browsed through the internet to fill her short boredom. She also decided to reply some congratulatory messages from family, friends and fans. 

 

Getting engrossed into replying all the messages, a sudden pair of familiar arms surprised her from the back. 

 

“Eeek!!” she dashed herself to one corner 

 

The pair of arms turned out to be her own future-husband-in-a-few-minutes, Tzuyu. The tanned guy clutched onto his tummy laughing at the latter. 

 

“Tzuyu!” she frowned with her fists gripping tight 

 

“I’m sorry, Sana baby. I didn’t mean to scare you” he embraced her while still chuckling 

 

“You totally scared me” pouted Sana 

 

“Stop pouting” he pressed the tip of her nose using his index finger. He then spun her around, “Wow. You’re beautiful Sana!” 

 

She immediately buried her face into his chest, “Hehe stop it. You’re gonna make me blush” 

 

“I can’t believe I’m going to marry the most gorgeous woman in the world” 

 

Something popped in her mind. This doesn’t make sense. How come the groom is here with the bride, before the wedding ceremony?! 

 

“Tzuyu!” she palmed his chest. “How come you’re here seeing me in my wedding dress?!” 

 

He put on his innocent face, “What? I’m still going to see you in your wedding dress later” 

 

“Tzuyu it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony!”  

 

“Oh come on. I miss you already. I wanna see you!” he flashed his charming grin 

 

“That grin’s not gonna work on me right now, Chou Tzuyu. Get back in the hall!” 

 

Of course Tzuyu wouldn’t listen to her. He was so deadly in love with her. Don’t know what kind of charm or spell she used on him but he just couldn’t stand a second without her. Tzuyu embraced her once again from the bottom and spun her in the air. 

 

“I don’t want to! I love you Minatozaki Sana!” he chuckled as he hugged her tightly 

 

“Tzuyu! Aah! Stop! You’re making me dizzy!”  

 

He set her back down to the ground and held the sides of her waist while she locked her arms around his neck. 

 

“You couldn’t even be away from me, only just for a minute?” she titled her head cutely 

 

“Nooo. Not even a second” he pouted 

 

“Do you really love me that much?” 

 

“So much that I’d die for you” he smirked 

 

“You’re such a sweet talker you know that?” 

 

“I have my own masters in a ‘sweet talking’ course” 

 

She burst into laughter at his joke. 

 

Suddenly they heard voices from outside of the door. 

 

“Hey have anyone seen the groom? He suddenly disappeared!” 

 

They recognized the voice. It was Chaeyoung. Tzuyu’s best man for the day. 

 

Then they heard Mina’s voice. 

 

“Chaeng what are you doing in here? You’re supposed to get ready in the hall!” 

 

“Tzuyu’s MIA, Mina ah. I’ve searched for him everywhere” 

 

“Wait Chaeng. I think I know where he is” 

 

Tzuyu’s eyes grew bigger as he looked back at Sana. He’s in deep trouble. 

 

“O-oh” 

 

“You’re dead, Tzuyu” grinned Sana 

 

The door swung opened revealing the MiChaeng couple, who just looked like they grew horns on their heads and smoke blasted out from their ears. 

 

“CHOU TZUYU!!!!” shouted the couple 

 

“Gotta go Sana baby! I love you! I do I do and I do!” he gave a quick peck at her before running around in the room away from the chasing MiChaeng couple. 

 

“YAH CHOU TZUYU COME HERE! SOMEONE’S EAR MUST BE PULLED!” Mina held her hips 

 

“TZUYU YOU ARE THAT STUBBORN! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THE BRIDE YOU IDIOT!” Chaeyoung chased him around 

 

“Bye Sana baby! See you at the hall” Tzuyu ran out from the room 

 

Sana laughed hard watching Tzuyu getting chased by the couple. They then all left the room when the tanned guy succeeded in escaping. She shook her head side to side before returning back to her sit. 

 

“Oh Tzuyu, I love you too” she smiled 

End of Flashback 

 

She brought the wedding ring closer to her lips and kissed it. Sana tucked herself comfortably back into the blanket and turned off the lights. She then entered her dreamland right after the last drop of her tears. 

**************** 

 

The siblings distributed a few tasks in taking care of their uncle. For example, Tzuyu helped the old man at the bathroom and shower him. Jeongyeon helped the old man to feast his meals even though he never had the appetite to eat. They both made sure that their uncle will eat all the medicines given by the doctor. Each of their tasks would be the nurse’s job but the siblings insisted to. Of course, they’re one family anyways. 

 

Tzuyu tucked the blanket comfortably for his uncle. Seeing the old man sleeping, he felt relaxed. He then went leaning against the sofa with Jeongyeon by her side. 

 

“You must be tired, oppa” 

 

“No I’m not” he bent forward resting the elbows on his thighs. “I still got the strength to take care of everything” 

 

She gave a sad smile and reached her hand out to fondle his hair from the back. 

 

“I don’t know what the world would be without you, oppa” 

 

“The world?” he leaned back while smiling. “World’s kinda big to say” 

 

“I’m trying to put everything in one. There are lots of people who love you, you know. What would they be without you? What would I be without you?” 

 

Tzuyu looked at his sister and flashed his famous warm smile. He then wrapped his arm around her and let her to place her head on his shoulder. 

 

Jeongyeon asked, “Are you okay? About Sana unnie?” 

 

“Are you asking about the barren thingy?” 

 

She gave a slow nod. 

 

The tanned guy sighed before looking upwards, “There’s nothing I can do about it. It’s all fate. All I can do is, just to be by Sana’s side and love her” 

 

“What about adoption?” 

 

Tzuyu shook his head, “Sana and I don’t fancy taking other people’s child as a family” 

 

“Then are you just going to let this problem pass by without doing anything?” 

 

“Jeongie, for now, let there be a miracle” 

*************** 

The next morning, at The Son’s Photography Co. 

 

*Flash* 

 

*Flash flash* 

 

Chaeyoung’s parking box was surrounded by paparazzis as soon as he arrived and parked his car to start his daily routine, which is work. He can’t go out; he can’t even open the car door. He was trapped inside the vehicle. He honked his car a couple of times to get rid of the media but they wouldn’t even budge. Everything was noisy outside his car. He can’t hear them clearly. All he heard was mumbles from inside. 

 

A little gap suddenly formed between those reporters. All thanks to Lisa who brought along some securities. Sometimes, it’s a great feeling to be surrounded with people with flashy cameras. But Chaeyoung wasn’t fond of this kind of attention. It is rather the opposite sensation than good. 

 

He carefully stepped out of the car with Lisa carefully covering him using her arm. And now, he can clearly hear tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter