The Last Interview

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome back everyone to the last interview of two fictions, When A Stranger Kisses You, and, The Lover Archetype, specially written by *blushes*, Keywon, *blush again*. Have you guys been waiting for the interviews ever since the last previous one in WASKY? Well now we are back with-" 

 

*hits* 

 

"Oh my god! My shin!" 

 

"Hehe *runs around*" 

 

"Hi there" 

 

"Hi! Hi there Tzuyu, and Sana shi. Nice to meet you two again, together with your kids. *rubs the pain away*" 

"Sorry, we gave the twins some sweets so they are quite hyper now. There's nothing we can do about it" 

"Except for just letting them run around" 

"And hitting hit someone" 

"You don't mind if your kids hit people? Moreoever, the shin? My shin?" 

"Take that as my revenge to you for still giving me this font color" 

"But I thought you agreed long time ago!" 

"She never did actually" 

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah" 

 

"Mummy this is boring" - Yoonjo 

"I know princess" 

"Just for awhile okay? Then we'll go home" 

"Can you make this quick please?" 

 

"But we have not even started!" 

"Dude I'm bringing my family to Disneyland later so I am as excited as my kids to see Mickey Mouse especially so let's chop chop, shorten all the questions you have in mind so we can go immediately" 

"But this is supposed to be a special last interview coz I'm not gonna see you all again after this" 

 

"*whispers* good" 

 

 

"......" 

 

 

*hits* 

 

"Oh my god my shin again! Can at least, please control the boys?" 

 

"Okay come here my soldiers. Sit with daddy okay?" 

"Okay!" - Twins 

"Alright lets start with the kids. Please introduce yourselves, children" 

"My name is Jisoo!" 

"My name is Jisook!" 

"We're twins! We're four years old!" 

"Nice to see you hyperactive twins. And what about you, pretty girl?" 

"I don't like you" 

 

"Haha" 

 

"Well.. that's a nice first impression from you to me. Uhh, can at least tell us your name please?" 

 

"No" 

 

"She inherits the cold personality from Sana" 

 

" Yes, I can see that. Sana shi, can you introduce your daughter please?" 

"Why me? You can ask Tzuyu" 

"Because I want to make you talk.." 

"Baby, just for today, do what the interviewer says. Okay?" 

"Alright. This is my precious daughter. Our first child. Her name is Chou Yoonjo. She just turned eight. Her birthday was yesterday" 

 

"Happy birthday Yoonjo!" 

 

 

No respond. 

 

 

"Okay.." 

 

"As you can see she takes a lot from me. The twins are more from Tzuyu" 

"Double me! Hehe" 

"It's amazing that now I'm seeing your family, Tzuyu and Sana shi. I mean, throughout the stories you have shared with us, it's fascinating that you have proved that miracles, actually do happen! You have brighten up those people out there in their sorrowful moods and taught everyone to never give up. Do you have anything to say about that?" 

 

"Well not everything goes smoothly and perfectly. We have to learn the hardships before meeting the beautiful ending right?" 

"So true. And you Tzuyu, you are one good person that everyone admire to be" 

"Thank you very much" 

"Sana shi, do you have any interesting stories during your pregnancy moments, or during delivering moments?" 

"Giving birth to Yoonjo was painful. Only mothers know how does it feel to take out a fresh human being from inside you. But I'm lucky to have Tzuyu by my side that time. He whispered in my ear with so many praises and the good things about myself which actually helped to wash away the pain" 

"Good husband" 

"Indeed. Just one time though he missed our doctor's appointment when I was having the twins" 

"So I guess there was a punishment?" 

"I slept at MiChaeng's house that night" 

"That bad?" 

"Having twins just doubles up my mixed hormones okay so never mess with me" 

"True" 

"Well let's just hope the next one would not be triplets so that the mixed hormones won't raise another level right haha" 

 

No responds. 

 

 

"I was just joking. Speaking of next one! Do you have any?" 

"Actually we have four kids" 

"FOUR?! Where's the other one?" 

"Sehun is with Jeongyeon and Nayeon since they want to practice having a child. They're planning to have one soon" 

"And how old is Sehun?" 

"Three years old" 

"Wow the Chou family keeps adding up yeah? Any plans for the fifth?" 

"Four is enough" 

"Yeah four is good" 

"But if we have the fifth one, we'll let everyone know" 

"Please do update us in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter