Character

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana 

  My name is Minatozaki Sana. I was born in America. Moved to Korea at young age and was raised there together with mom, dad, and my younger sister, Krystal. I’ve always had a dream to become a model. Not just a plain model. My ambition was to be the most known model with full respect, love and support from everyone. After years of hard work, finally I became a model together with my best friend, Myoui Mina. We earned the title ‘priceless models’. 

After becoming a model, yes everyone wants to get to know me, meet me and become closer to me. Not to become cocky here but it’s a true fact. Until one of my dad’s business partner, Mark Tuan, desperately wants me as his wife. He even succeeded in getting all of my parents trusts on him! Luckily, Krystal was on the same page with me, where we thought this jerk gave us a bad feeling. In the end, it was true. He sabotaged my late dad and used my ill mom to threaten me. I had no other way but to marry him. 

  So how did I end my miserable life with that jerk? Now here’s the best part of the story of my life. There was a stranger. He’s tanned, good looking and tall. So this stranger came to me and kissed me. Heck yeah! We don’t even know each other yet. But his lips oh my gosh so irresistible. From our very first kiss, my wonderful life had begun. He’s a carefree and easy going person. And I ended up liking him. Vice versa! We both liked each other. And because of that, Mark got pissed off and tried to get rid of him. However, after all the obstacles we both went through, finally Mark and I had a successful divorce without any reconciliation! And that jerk was sent to jail because of his evil stuffs. All of this, I couldn’t do it without him, Chou Tzuyu. 

  Yup, he was Chou Tzuyu the stranger! He had the guts to lay his lips on me huh. Oh well, he didn’t know who I was back then. Because all he liked to do was not working and have fun! So with this stranger of mine, one day he romantically proposed to me, and of course I said yes! Keke. Out of all the men I’ve dated before I even got married to Mark, I should’ve known that I was just wasting my time. Luckily I rejected them because everyone just trying to get into my pants! Except for Tzuyu, he’s different. And I don’t even dare to reject him. Because right now he’s my hubby! 

  Perhaps you have read our ups and downs journey before, but it’s not the end yet. Since we both have tied the knot, our beautiful life had just begun. Now, is just the start. 

 

***************** 

Chou Tzuyu 

  Hello! I am Chou Tzuyu. I was born in Korea, but then raised in America. My mother died after giving birth to my younger sister, Jeongyeon. And my father passed away after a staff poisoned him. And then Jeongyeon and I were left in the hands on our uncle Minwoo, younger brother of my dad. We became orphans at such young age, but that didn’t stop me to give up from anything. Since I still have Jeongyeon, I gotta be strong. I wanted to be happy always and not to make Jeongyeon sad, but I end up changing my personality to a carefree and easy going person. Oh well, as long as my sister is happy, then I’m happy! 

  One day the truth was revealed. How our dad was really killed. The staff who poisoned him, was actually paid, by our uncle. Our own uncle Minwoo! The uncle who brought us to America and raised us lovingly like his own children. After I found out the truth, I became furiously mad. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? You would feel like a bomb ready to explode inside you right? That’s exactly how I felt because Jeongyeon and I have actually been living under a lie, and been living with a murderer. However, I managed to accept my uncle back into the family, thanks with the help of everyone. From aunt Jihyo, to my sister, and to the love of my life. Oh wait! Who is the last person I’m talking about? Keke. Well, let’s just say we met in Korea. 

  As I was running away from my bodyguards, because I really hate working! , I met with a beautiful young lady standing in front of a mall waiting for someone. A plan B came across my mind so I went to her for a kiss. And I don’t even know her! But you know what? Her soft pink luscious lips actually responded to mine. Who knows that kissing a stranger would be that good and satisfying? Keke. After a while later, I got to know that the person I kissed was actually Korea’s priceless model, Minatozaki Sana. 

  So I decided to help her go through her miserable life. And also helped her to end her miserable life. After going through several obstacles,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter