Laugh and Cry

Playing Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan has noticed how Seulgi loves kisses. Way too much. Seulgi could never be satisfied with just one kiss. She needed more and more and Seungwan never got tired of giving her what she asks for because the latter enjoys it as much as she does. Seulgi gets it before she sleeps , when she wakes up, before she goes to her class, when she's getting help for her homework and even after she takes a quick shower. She gets it everytime she has the chance to. Seungwan loves to touch. She clings to Seulgi all the time and loves it when their fingers are intertwined together.

However, there are times when they can't do these things. Those times are when Sooyoung's around. Yerim is nonchalant about it. She doesn't wanna seem like a hypocrite because she too is as clingy as her sister to her girlfriend. Whenever they'd do any sort of skinships around Sooyoung, she would complain and talk unnecessarily loud attracting unwanted attentions from people.

"Get a room, both of you!" it's Sooyoung's nature to be obnoxious and to exaggerate things and the couple could only blush and scoot further away from each other as Sooyoung continues to blabber at them.

"God, might as well each other in public." Sooyoung has been constantly teasing the couple ever since they've found about their relationship. It was more like Sooyoung exposing them kind rather than a casual confession of "we're dating" kind like how Sooyoung and Yerim announced their relationship. It was a usual lunch break with Sooyoung bickering with her girlfriend, Joohyun scolding the two but the only difference was Seulgi trying to contain herself from doing something unusual that might rise to any suspicion between her and her secret girlfriend at that time. It wasn't like they didn't want to tell their friends about them. They just didn't know how to do it since they were nervous. Sooyoung was getting impatient since she's been watching the two fools ever since that day she had to beat up Jennie's past friends because for some reason they like making a big deal out of small things and she'd like to just say that hoes were mad. Her precious dumb friend getting together with her lowkey stupid stupid but cute friend is a big win for her. She had been waiting for the day to catch Seulgi and Seungwan making out but instead, she caught them lying about banging.

"Joohyunnie, did you know that Seul and Wannie were definitely not doing something bad the other night?" Sooyoung said sarcastically and it caused Joohyun to stop checking her phone for any messages from Jennie as she eyed Sooyoung and Seulgi.

"Pardon?" Joohyun asked the tallest girl as she attempted to chew the food in . Seungwan just sat there sweating, blinking rapidly as Yerim gave her that look which was rather scary but she dared not to say anything giving Seulgi's side a slight nodge before looking down at her own shoes.

"I ugh... we ugh..." Seulgi looked guilty and Joohyun could read her. The oldest shifted her attention to Seungwan who only gave her a forced smile knowing that Sooyoung's about to spill their secrets.

"Ah here we go." Yerim murmured to no one in particular as she sipped her milk. She knew so well what's about to happen and she was just there to sit and watch. Her girlfriend is just crazy and it's not like she can do anything about it and besides, she secretly loves hearing people's secrets unfold.

"Wannie and Ddeulgi were strapping each other." Joohyun choked on her banana milk causing some fluid to come out of her nose but it didn't stop Sooyoung from spewing nonsense. Yerim tried to hide her laughter and snorted.

"Okay that's obviously a lie!" Seungwan countered as she glanced at Seulgi's direction.

"Hyunnie, Sooyoung's lying! We just did it. We didn't use anything at all." Seungwan's almost face-palmed herself at how stupid Seulgi could be sometimes.

"Seulgi, sweetie..." she said in defeat, pinching the bridge of her nose. She can't believe she's whipped over this dumb bear but oh well. It's not like she regrets it. She pretty much enjoyed the nigh-

"See see?! I told you they were definitely ing each other and I wasn't wrong! You see Joohyun? You see what I was saying? They were literally doing it!! Oh my god if you could only smell their room that day. Oh Christ, I would never wanna go back. Immorals!"

"Am I hearing this right?" Joohyun asked Seulgi and the latter bit her lips while she had her legs shaking under the table and she found herself gripping Seungwan's left arm.

"Y-yeah but I didn't do it out of spite!" Seulgi said in defense, guilt obvious in her tone but not in a bad way. "Hey Wan-ah, tell them." she added hugging the girl's arm tighter.

"Ei, do you even see how she's holding onto her. That must mean something right? Right, Joohyun?" the tallest girl pointed at the two exaggeratedly. Joohyun listened calmly, a little bit confused where this conversation is going.

"Damnit can you speak any louder?" Yerim said sarcastically, clicking her tongue, annoyed at how loud Sooyoung is.

"Seungwan is basically a baby you witch!" the tallest girl ignored as she continued to annoy Seulgi (and her girlfriend) a little more because she wasn't getting the response that she wanted.

"It was consensual! Wan-ah, tell them!" the said girl only nodded unsure of how to respond so she held Seulgi's hand under the table.

"What even are we talking about?" Joohyun interrupted.

"Seulgi and Seungwan are ing!" Yerim elbowed her girlfriend's side because Sooyoung's literally yelling and she's being way too loud that people are looking their way and she's not fond of the stares they're giving them.

"Okay???" Joohyun couldn't care less. Sure she did not expect the two to be sleeping with each other just like that. She knew Seungwan has feelings for the monolid girl and knowing Seulgi, she expected the girl's feelings to be mutual. But what she didn't expect was the short haired girl to have with Seulgi for no reason and even to the extent of giving the girl her first time. Unless there was a reason for it. Unless? Oh.

"You don't get the point here, do you? Seungwan wouldn't let Seulgi between her legs for no reason unless..." Oh

Seungwan blushed when she felt her sister and the other two stare at them. Her ears were red and she could only pull Seulgi closer to hind behind her.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Joohyun asked both of them. Sooyoung widens her eyes at the couple. Seulgi's glaring at Sooyoung as she mouthed " I HATE YOU" but of course that isn't true. They really wouldn't have it any other way. Well maybe except the part where Sooyoung was being way too loud.

"Fine!" Seulgi exclaimed before she bit her cheeks. "We're together. Are you happy?!" she said particularly to Sooyoung and the latter was already clapping excitedly.

Joohyun's glad upon hearing the news. There was a relief that she felt as she sighed proudly and smiled at Seungwan who did the same thing. She did it. She told herself. Seungwan finally got what she deserves the most. Happiness. Seeing Seungwan happy made her glad at the same time. It didn't hurt. All she felt was joy. She shifted her attention to Seulgi who was busy having a staring contest with the giant but as the girl noticed her look her way, the monolid gave her a warm eye smile.

"Ah finally. Two dumb dumbs are officially the dumb dumb couple." she said half joking but nontheless, proud.

"Congratulations. But my only concern is that why did you guys do it right away? I know it's none of my businesness but aren't you guys moving too fast?" Yerim asked and Sooyoung's mood suddenly dropped. Despite the two dating longer more than the new couple, the furthest they've gone was kissing and cuddling. Everytime Sooyoung would make a move, Yerim would tell her she's not ready yet. However, despite Sooyoung's "wack" hormones and impatient personality, she pledged to be patient with her Yerimmie.

"But! But I missed Seungwan a lot." Seulgi said defensively as she stomped.

"So you ed her and told her you like her?" Yerim raised a brow.

"No! Of course I told her first before we did it!" the monolid said defensively and Seungwan could only hide herself from embarassment.

"Seul, sweaty..."

"So you just went 'hey I love you let's ?' " Yerim flicked the air and Seungwan blushed at the comment.

"Yup. It's time to stop." Joohyun interrupted. "That's their privacy, let's not be rude, s."

"Oh my gosh, Seungwan!!! So Seulgi??? You coward! Ohmygoshohmygosh. We have to talk!" Sooyoung said, surprised. She wasn't expecting Seulgi to make the first move.

"Sooyoung calm down. It's not a big deal. Let them breathe." Joohyun tried to save the two from the wild chick. Yerim rolled her eyes, tired at how long this has been going.

"Alright, I'm calm. I heard what I heard. But I'm still talking to you, Seungwan!" she said pointing at the said girl.

After all the commotion, Jennie approached their table and Joohyun quickly stood up holding the girl's hand and Sooyoung hollered at them.

"You guys ing too?" Jennie only blushed and Joohyun glared at her mouthing "I will ing kill you." before dragging Jennie away from the group and left the two couples in an awkward silence before Sooyoung made fun of them again.

 

 

They have about less than a week left of school. Summer's around the corner and for some reason it felt nostalgic especially for Joohyun. Less than a week from now she wouldn't be in high school anymore. She'd be a college student and would have to probably move away for her future. This week has been busy with them trying to fix all their grades since all of them had a slack after the suspension. Joohyun's busy with what her friends would like to call college stuffs. Yerim's busy helping Sooyoung with all the homeworks she didn't feel like turning in so now they're both stressing with Sooyoung's grades alone. Yerim doesn't have any issues with anything. So far Sophomore year is easier than freshman year for her but her girlfriend begs to differ.

Seungwan and Seulgi have decided to not work together because everytime Seungwan helps the monolid girl, they end up doing something else. They only realize it when they've been staring at each other too much and Seungwan's expression would change and go "Oh we're supposed to be doing something else.". They're way too distracted with each other and it doesn't help both of them. Seulgi had to do things her own and Seungwan's trying to turn in stuffs that she missed and helping Sooyoung sometimes.

When Seungwan wakes up in the morning around the warmth of the monolid girl, she would wake up the girl with a kiss and they would kiss until they both realize how late they are for cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter