The Supposed Talk

Playing Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The poll is...
INTERESTING

 

This is the moment that Seulgi has been waiting for so long. To have her body wrapped around Joohyun's arms. To have Joohyun pulling her closer just like how she would back then. 

But for some reasons, Seulgi finds herself uncomfortable as Joohyun keeps her in the almost unfamiliar proximity. Maybe because of the fact that it's been too long since they've slept together in the same bed. It's been too long that she has forgotten how Joohyun would touch her and the latter is here now to remind her how they used to.

Just like the old days, Joohyun would play with her ears and use Seulgi's arm as her pillow. Seulgi loved when the latter would fall asleep playing with her ears and she'd just watch Jooyun until she also falls into slumber.

Joohyun faces her, eyes closed and Seulgi watches her breathe. She feels Joohyun's breath hit her face and the feeling seems so different. And even after waiting for so long that almost seemed like forever, she doesn't hug Joohyun back because it feels odd.

Or should she say it feels wrong?

She tries to shrug the feeling off when Joohyun continues to play with her ears, gently caressing it, tugging it, and playing with her soft lobes. Joohyun looks entertained by doing this and Seulgi finds it entertaining watching Joohyun's reaction even with the latter's eyes closed.

Joohyun then runs the back of her hands over Seulgi's face, lightly poking it as if to get a feel of her skin. This affects Seulgi as she feels her heart beats a little faster as the girl proceeds to caress her cheek then down to her lips. The girl takes a hold onto her chin pulling her face closer to her.

Her heart races faster wen Joohyun opens her eyes slowly, looking at her with such unfamiliar intensity, leaving Seulgi in confusion. But before she can even think and read the emotions in Joohyun's eyes, the latter has already pressed their lips together.

Seulgi feels herself flinch when Joohyun starts moving her lips onto hers. It feels different from the way they used to but she kisses back anyway trying to match the same intensity Joohyun is delivering and Seulgi makes herself believe that she's been waiting for this. So she continues to play along with Joohyun if ever the girl is playing with her and tries to change the feeling of the kiss that only brings confusion to her.

She tries to make it feel familiar by trying to recall how they would do it. Sure she can remember the feeling but it's been too long to remember every details that can make it feel the same. It's been to long to remember the same feeling.

Deep down inside of her, she feels like everything just seems so out of place. Like something is telling her to not do this. Because it feels so wrong. That this whole moment that she's been waiting for isn't right. Like someone is telling her not to up anymore.

But she feels defenseless when Joohyun sticks out her tongue inside and pushed her closer to her body. And then Seulgi isn't thinking anymore. Seulgi forgets to think as she gets the taste of Joohyun. The taste that touches her tongue in which she finds herself lost and manipulated. And Seulgi finds herself forcing to like the way she's being controlled.

She tells herself again that she loves this. That this is what she's been wanting. This is what she has longed.

When Joohyun pulls away for air, Seulgi sees this as an opportunity to tell Joohyun what she feels just like what Sooyoung has told her. To confess. 

"I love y-"

There's must be something wrong with her as the words she wants to voice out gets stuck in . So she tries once more but Joohyun is faster to  just pull her into another lip-locking session, kissing her twice harder, biting her lips and her air in.

Joohyun starts to undress herself as she straddles her and Seulgi doesn't fail to notice how Joohyun's neck and collarbones are markless.

Unlike Sooyoung's.

She tries to not think about it.

Joohyun undresses her, throwing her clothes with the latter's together on the floor. Until Seulgi is completely . Joohyun feasts on the sight of her, leaning forward to on her neck, leaving marks that later stings with a painful pleasure.

Then down her in which Seulgi moans softly as the girl on her hardened , her other hand fondling the other mound. 

Seulgi knows that Joohyun is being rough unlike how she would use to do her. But again, Seulgi tries to not overthink as Joohyun nibbles on her s and continues to leave marks everywhere from her neck to her abdomen.

"Seulgi, please."

It sounds more like a command rather than a plead when Joohyun implies to be eaten out. When she meets with the girl's eyes, she feels a shiver down her spine to see a different fire in her eyes. And then she wonders what is it and why does it feel so different from before.

Seulgi flips the position and she's now on top kissing Joohyun still trying to soften up the kiss and change the feeling or more like seek for the same feeling when they used to do it.

She places soft kisses on Joohyun's collarbones, gently on it to leave subtle marks.

"Hyun-ah I lo-"

Seulgi tries again one more time but the result is the same. She starts off confident but she's unable to finish the line. The line Joohyun should know. But the line can only play inside her head and get caught inside once again. There's this feeling of something that's holding her back to confess. Thing is, Seulgi's just stuck with opening to form the words. Nothing seems to come out after another attempt.

Joohyun doesn't mind the weird way Seulgi has agape as the latter looks at her so Joohyun does the same thing, she pulls Seulgi for a kiss and guides the latter down between her thighs.

"Eat me out."

Seulgi follows the command, ignoring the failed attempt of confession. She flicks her tongue on Joohyun's bundle of nerves making the latter let out an unrestrained moan. She proceeds to the bud in a circular motion and Joohyun starts to grip on her hair, urging her to keep doing what she's doing.

"Seul... Gi.."

Joohyun moans out, pushing Seulgi's face deeper so Seulgi starts to Joohyun hungrily as she grabs on her thighs for support or else she'll drown on how soaked the latter is.

Seulgi slides a finger in like it's her job before drilling hard inside Joohyun and the latter starts to moan uncontrollably, screaming her name again and again. Seulgi only drills faster when she feels Joohyun's walls tighten around her finger as her tongue does the job on the bud. And then there goes the voices in her head again telling her to stop but she doesn't listen and lets the wetness between Joohyun's thighs drown her and keeps her finger moving, hitting the right spots that Joohun loves as the latter grips harder on her hair.

"Oh God, Seulgi!"

Seulgi nibbles on Joohyun's bud and before she can even add another finger in, Joohyun starts to shake violently and Seulgi doesn't waste the gush of liquid coming out of Joohyun. It does make her a little bit happy that she can savor the familiar taste and feel the familiar sensation.

A little bit.

When Joohyun has stopped shivering she pulls her finger out and checks on the girl.

Joohyun has fallen asleep from the intensity of the . She feels a little proud at herself for making the latter feel that good.

A little.

She settles next to Joohyun, pulling the sheets to cover them before wrapping her hands around the sleeping latter, whispering I love you without being interrupted this time. It came out forced but she said it which is the only thing that matters to her right now.

But something feels wrong. Because Seulgi should atleast feel happy about this. She's waited for this, right? She should be overjoyed that she finally got what she's always want. 

But is this what she really wants? Then it should feel right. But it doesn't. Oh my God, nothing feels right.

Do you love me, Hyun-ah?

And at this point she doesn't know if it matters anymore because she couldn't even say it out loud. She doesn't know if it's her weak guts that's restraining her to confess or it's just her alone. Because something is out of place. Like a feeling of being wrong.

Maybe because she couldn't come because Joohyun chose to sleep on her. Maybe because it feels like the latter just wanted a one night stand.

Or maybe because she doesn't really want this. Because maybe, just maybe, her feelings are changing. She doesn't know how she can be sure of that and the more she thinks about it, the more she doesn't understand what's up with her. What's up with what she's feeling? What's up with Joohyun?

Seulgi doesn't fall asleep because of the heat and arousal still felt between her thighs.

No.

Seulgi can't fall asleep because she is trying to fathom this atmosphere. Of what happened and how everything just went. Of how what is this feeling?

Now she's just repeating herself.

The thoughts continues to bother her so she watches Joohyun sleep instead. Hoping for the sight of the girl to lul her to sleep just like how it used to be.

She hugs Joohyun again, pulling her closer. And it does feel different when she compare the feeling to someone she shouldn't be thinking right now because of how she made her feel.

Because when she hugs that certain someone, it feels right. It feels comfortable when she's being hugged or when she hugs her. Nothing feels wrong when she would sneak under her sheets for a late night snuggling. Nothing feels wrong with her unlike with Joohyun.

It feels so uncomfortable sleeping next to someone who isn't her.

She chuckles at herself for overthinking. For thinking about her. Seulgi falls asleep facing the other way, after glancing at Joohyun, pretending and convincing herself that she feels good at what happened.

The next morning Seulgi wakes up to the loud ringing of her phone. When she opens her eyes, the bright light that peeks through the blinds hits her face and she winces at the feeling on her tongue. She still tastes Joohyun on and she sighs at the memories from last night. The taste isn't unpleasant, it just feels weird waking up tasting when you couldn't come.

Sooyoung's name is shining brighter than the day on her phone.

"Hello?"

She picks up the call, eyes partly opened as she slowly sits up on her bed, still clotheless and a little cold.

"Seul? What's up? Have you tried talking to Joohyun?"

"I ughhh."

Seulgi thinks for a while to explain things better of last night. 

"She was waiting for me last night in my house."

Sooyoung jumps up from her seat as she anticipated for Seulgi's to continue.

"And???"

There is a long pause between the call. Seulgi fidgets with her fingers as she bites her lips.

"We kind of slept... together."

Sooyung from the other line rolls her eyes in disbelief, scoffing. It was quiet again until Sooyoung's showing a sign of disappointment. Sighing and like that at Seulgi.

"Kind of slept??? Goddamnit, Seulgi. I said talk to her no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter