Chapter 9

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

They are currently strolling around GUM department store for a little shopping as what the other girls requested after eating breakfast.

Sana was currently walking side by side with Tzuyu, her right arm laced around the taller girl's left. Seeing the other four girls walking ahead—who she just knew that they were her co-member in a girl group—with two of them wearing baseball caps while the other two had a face mask. 

"Tzuyu-ah-" She looked up with Tzuyu's small hum. "Do I also need to wear a mask?"

The latter blinked, she then looked at the others before glancing back down. "I think it's much better if you wear one."

Sana pressed her lips together with a hum. "Why I wasn't wearing one on the previous occassions?"

"You had a cap remember? I always told you to wear one. The only time you didn't wear one was the time you were recognized by a fan of yours who wanted your autograph."

"Ah, yeah." She replied.

Suddenly, as they get into the middle of the store, people started to recognized them.

"OH MY GOD! ISN'T THAT MINA FROM TWICE?!" A girl squealed earning another batch of spectators that were curious enough.

The four girls walked slowly and walked closely to the couple. Sana then felt a cap was wore on her head, when she looked up Tzuyu had a straight face looking at the crowd while her hand was still on top of Sana's head.

'She's trying to cover me.' Sana blushed and lowered her head down.

"Stick closely to us." Tzuyu commanded while walking ahead, ignoring the curious people who's busy murmuring if they really are the said girl group. "Lower your head and walk quickly."

And they did until they got out and into a clothing botique. They all sighed. Sana was about to removed the cap when Tzuyu stopped her. She glanced up with a questioning gaze. The latter just gave her a small shook and pointed at something with her gaze.

Sana looked at what her fiancé was referring and found a bunch of posters of them inside the branded apparel store and made her gasped. Jihyo and the other stand closely behind them.

"Uhm- wrong place. We must get out." Jihyo whispered earning a nod from the taller girl.

They then slowly walked out of the botique and into another shoe botique.

The girls sighed.

"Never knew MLB would be the store we got into." Nayeon wiped her sweat with her hanky.

Sana blinked and pulled Tzuyu's sleeves. "What is MLB, Tzuyu-ah?" She whispered.

"It is one of the well-known brands that had a contract with your group as the current brand ambassador."

"Tzuyu-ah was the one who did the photoshoot for us-" Jihyo smiled. "The ones you saw in the store earlier."

Sana nodded.

Mina came back like she was being chased. "Guys, we need to get out." She whispered.

"Huh?" Jihyo raised a brow.

Mina had her eyes wide and kept glancing around. When they looked up, another bunch of tarps of them hanging on the bright ceiling. There were also some solo's of them, and a human-size group photo of them was glued to the wide wall.

"Come on, Sana." Tzuyu pulled Sana out of the store followed by the four girls.

They finally reached the park where less people is currently loitering around. Momo immediately sat on the grass, along with Mina and Nayeon.

"Gosh! The hell! Why didn't we noticed that was Keds?" Nayeon exclaimed as she rubbed her temple.

Mina lowered her maskes and sighed. "I noticed it, but I thought that botique had more than one brand not until I saw a large poster of myself."

Tzuyu sat and pulled Sana beside her to sit. Sana then saw Momo laid down fully on the grass while arms sprawled out.

"You okay, Sana?" Tzuyu asked while wiping off her small beads of sweats on her cheeks. This small gestured gave Sana a big red face.

"Y-Yeah, thank you." She then looked down.

"I feel ants on the ground already." Nayeon mumbled, but clear enough to be heard by the couple. 

Tzuyu smirked. "I'm calling, hyung."

The rabbit jumped up and kneelesld with an accusing finger pointing at Tzuyu. "DON'T YOU DARE."

Tzuyu pulled out her phone and started to scroll on her phonebook. Sana giggled. She really liked this teasing side of Tzuyu.

"Kyaah-!" Nayeon squealed and tackled the Chou trying to get her phone. "Tzuyu-ah!" Her cheeks were so red that made everyone giggled in amusement.

Sana took Tzuyu's phone and put it in her bag. "There, she can't call your girlfriend anymore."

The latter burst more redder than before before puffing her ripen cheeks and sat back beside a giggling Mina. Momo is literally dead beside them.

"Wait- I didn't notice those banners before." Sana inquired and lookes at them.

Tzuyu nodded. "I think I remembered taking those half a year ago, or longer than that?"

Mina nodded. "Yeah, that was six months ago before you had that accident."

"Why was it posted only now?" Sana pondered again.

"The photos that were took are not immediately used. Each of the brands Twice is advertising is not directly posted on the day after the shoots were taken. Before Twice, or any other group took the spot, the previous group in contract must finished it first before changing into another brand ambassador." Tzuyu explained. "I think the previous ambassador for MLB was EXO—a male group."

"Ah- yes, EXO." Jihyo nodded. "So their contract ended that's why our posters and banners replaced theirs."

"Shouldn't we be there for the ribbon cutting?" Mina questioned. "Like our previous brand opening."

"I think ribbon cutting is only applicable in Korea." Tzuyu said. "As far as I remembered, if a certain brand is opened to a new brand ambassador, every branch of it around the world also opens at the same day." Tzuyu glanced at Sana who had agaped. "So, you can't be there at all stores at the same day—not unless if it's just around Korea."

Sana nodded and pouted. "I really wanted my memories back." She then felt a hand patted her head, when she looked up Tzuyu was smiling down on her.

"You don't need to rush, it'll come eventually."

"Yeah, Sana." Nayeon smiled. "No need to rush, but once you'll get your memories back you should come back to Twice as well."

"Onces misses you already." Mina added.

Sana blinked and remembered the video about her in a presscon. "Uhm- am I already accepted by being you know?"

Nayeon chuckled. "Of course pabo!"

"Though it was a hot issue at the first month and it really was—honestly—a pain in the , but after it died down some fans started to look for you." Jihyo said.

Sana pouted and looked back at her. "Where am I at that time?"

"You are already in hiatus and started to stay at the hospital since Tzuyu-ah is still in a coma." The latter added.

The squirrel nodded and leaned her head on her fiancés shoulder. "When will I get to see my parents and yours, Tzuyu-ah?"

"Ah yes- I almost forgot about them." Tzuyu scratched her head with a silly grin. "They called and said they're coming this week."

"Tycoons sure are hella busy." Nayeon pondered as she leaned back with her hands supporting her.

"Eh? Tycoons?" Sana asked earning a nod from her.

Nayeon looked at the youngest and raised a brow. "Don't tell me-" Tzuyu shook her head. "Oh God." Sighed.

"Why?" Sana asked again.

The oldest sighed. "Sana, you and your parents are so damn rich—we didn't even know that not until you said you were engaged to Tzuyu. Kind of wondering why you entered the entertainment industry." She added with a shrugged. "I mean, personalities like you should be kept in a secret since you can be a potential target for kidnappers and stuff."

"Really?" Sana whispered in awed. She actually can't believe it. Looking at her fiancé who had an awkward grin tells her that she was pretty sorry for not telling any further details about her life. "How much of it you still haven't told me, Chou?"

"Uh- I thought it wasn't necessary." Tzuyu shrugged with a wider grin.

"Right, you're such a pabo." Sana playfully glared earning a pout from the latter. She then face back Nayeon and the others. "What else?"

The older girl looked up. "Uhm- did Tzuyu-ah also told about how rich they are?"

Sana shook her head.

"Well, yes- they sure are hella rich as well." Nayeon wiggled her brows. "They are also a magnate in the business world—much more than yours."

"Yah! Nayeonnie! Stop it! You're exaggerating!" Tzuyu whined and threw a handful of grass onto the bunny making Nayeon laugh.

"What? It's true!" Nayeon tried to cover herself from the raging grasses threw at her. She then looked at Sana. "Even if you googled it Sana."

"Later." Sana smiled.

"What?" Tzuyu stopped feeding grass to the rabbit and faced her girlfriend with a pout. "It's not necessary, Sana. We're not that rich."

"Right-" Nayeon snorted. "Wait 'til you see her parents with a hoard of body guards."

Tzuyu sighed. "Whatever Nayeonnie."

The latter playfully stick her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter