Accident

Distance

“Aigoo…” Sooyoung sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asks. They are inside the van early morning and they are going to airport. The others are sleeping.

“We will have a concert in LA but unfortunately you are not with us.” Sooyoung said.

“It’s ok. I and Eunhyuk oppa are going to watch SM Town concert.” Hyoyeon said.

“But it would be better if you are there performing with us.” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t be sad. If Yoona or others are not with us performing, you aren’t that sad.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s because I am not used to perform without you. I or others may be gone but not you.” Sooyoung said.

“It is because I don’t always have individual schedules unlike you.” Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung just sighed.

When they arrived at the airport, the other SM Town artists are already there.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the private plane…

“Donghae oppa, you go sit in my seat so you can have a moment with her.” Sooyoung said.

“Thanks, Sooyoung.” Donghae happily said.

Yoona stood up from her seat beside Hyoyeon and called Eunhyuk.

“Appa, you can have my seat so you are with umma.” Yoona said.

“But-“

“No more buts, appa.” Yoona said.

“Aish! That girl. She likes ruining my plan.” Sooyoung said while watching Yoona from her seat.

“Don’t mind her.” Tiffany said.

Eunhyuk has no choice but to sit next to Hyoyeon’s seat.

Hyoyeon is now in the middle of the two important guys of her life.

“I like it.” Hyoyeon said.

“What?” the two ask.

“I mean I am in the middle of the two important guys of my life.” Hyoyeon said. “My boyfriend and my best friend.”

‘I wish I am the boyfriend.’ Eunhyuk thought.

“Guys, look here. I’ll take a picture of you.” Shindong said holding a digital camera.

“Can we have a picture together?” Donghae asks Shindong.

“Sure.” Shindong said. “Eunhyuk, hide first.”

“I’ll just go to the rest room.” Eunhyuk said.

Leeteuk watches their moves and he was pity for Eunhyuk. ‘I really need to do it as soon as possible for the sake of Hyukjae and Victoria.’

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After playing and having fun, Hyoyeon fell asleep while inside the private plane.

Donghae let Hyoyeon’s head rest on his shoulder and he secretly takes a picture of them from her digital camera.

After taking pictures and video recording, he sleeps too.

Eunhyuk woke up and when he looks on his side, he saw the two sleeping. He can’t help but to felt jealous.

‘I want to feel the feeling of your boyfriend. I wish someday I will have a chance to feel that even just for a moment’ Eunhyuk thought while looking at Hyoyeon.

Yoona saw it and she was hurt to see him hurting. ‘I want my appa to be happy.’

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SM Town Concert…

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk watch the concert and after the concert they went to the back stage.

While Hyoyeon and the other SNSD members are gathering on the snacks, Donghae secretly came. He was planning to put Hyoyeon’s hood on her head but unfortunately Hyoyeon saw her.

“How’s my performance?” Donghae asks.

“Jjang!” she said.

“I want to hug you.” Donghae whispered.

“Not here. Leeteuk oppa is having an interview at the back.” She said.

Donghae looks at Leeteuk and Hyoyeon is right. Leeteuk is facing the camera and talking.

“Maybe next time.” Donghae said.

“Good.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, are you going to attend the ‘After Concert Party’?” Sunny asks.

“Aniyo. We need to go back to our dorm early. We have a challenge tomorrow for the show.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah ok.” Sunny said.

“Are you going back to Korea tomorrow morning?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne but except for Yoona. She will have vacation here.” Sunny said.

“Really? Where she will gonna stay?” Hyoyeon asks.

“In the hotel.” Sunny said.

“Yoona, do you want to stay in our dorm?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo. I don’t want to be a burden to you.” Yoona said.

“You’re not a burden.” Hyoyeon said. “Come stay with us.”

“No thanks. I prefer to be alone.” Yoona said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

The show will have a second challenge. The winner will have a surprise prize.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s group receive the mission first since they won last time.

“Go to XXX shop and find the clue.” Eunhyuk reads.

“It is a bake shop and it is on the fourth street.” Woori said.

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

They started running.

They are crossing the street when Hyoyeon receive a message from her handphone.

It is from Donghae and it says: HYO, MIANHAE BUT I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU. I KNOW HOW YOU LOVE ME BUT I DON’T WANT TO LET YOU BELIEVE THAT I FEEL THE SAME WAY. MIANHAE.

Hyoyeon stops running and she feels that the time stops. ‘Oppa is breaking up with me….but why?’

She doesn’t realize that she was in the middle of the street and car is coming on her way.

“Hyoyeon!” someone shouts.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk was already crossed the street when he remembers Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was left behind and when Eunhyuk turns around, he saw her standing on the middle of the street and it looks like she is crying.

He saw a car coming to her.

“Hyoyeon!” he shouts. He points at the car.

Hyoyeon just looks at the car and didn’t make a move.

“Hyoyeon!” he shouts when Hyoyeon hit by a car.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoona was coming out from a café when she saw Hyoyeon hit by a car. Her ice coffee fell when she saw Hyoyeon.

“Unnie!” she shouts.

She hurriedly went to Hyoyeon. “Unnie. Unnie.” She said trying wake her up but Hyoyeon is unconscious and she is bleeding.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk said. “We need an ambulance. Hurry!”

Yoona saw Hyoyeon’s handphone still holding of Hyoyeon. She took it and put it in her bag.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the hospital…

When Hyoyeon is in the emergency room, Yoona checks on Hyoyeon’s handphone. She saw Donghae’s text message.

‘Oppa broke up with unnie? It is impossible! Wait!’ Yoona’s thought. She reads the message again. Then, she smiled. She used Hyoyeon’s handphone to text a message then turns it off.

After 2 hours the doctor came out. She said that Hyoyeon is out of danger now but they need to do some test once she woke up.

“Appa, should we call them?” Yoona asks talking about the SM.

“We need to. We can’t keep it a secret.” Eunhyuk said. “I’ll call Donghae.”

“Ah! You should stay with unnie. I’ll call them.” Yoona said goes outside Hyoyeon’s room.

She calls Taeyeon.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What?! Hyoyeon is in the hospital?” Taeyeon loudly said. They are still in the private plane.

“Taeng, what do you mean?” Jessica asks.

“Araso. I got it.” Taeyeon said. “Bad news.” She said to them.

“What bad news?” Yuri asks.

“Hyoyeon is in the hospital. She was hit by a car while doing the show.” Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk, Victoria and Donghae stood up.

“B-But I just got a message from her 2 hours ago. She broke up with me.” Donghae said.

“Yoona said that she is in the emergency room. She will call again.” Taeyeon said.

“But why will Hyoyeon break up with you when you look happy yesterday?” Tiffany asks.

“If you want I will show you the message.” Donghae said. He shows them her message.

OPPA, MIANHAE TO SAY THIS BUT I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU. I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND I DON’T WANT TO CHEAT YOU… MIANHAE.

‘This isn’t Hyoyeon’s text.’ Sooyoung thought. ‘There is something’s not right.’

“Maybe after she sends it, her thoughts are not in here so she didn’t see the car.” Sunny said.

Sooyoung was thinking and she accidentally saw Leeteuk. He looks worried and also goes to Victoria. The two are exchanging glances as if they are talking through eyes.

‘There is really something wrong here. And I am sure gonna find it out.’ Sooyoung thought.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Oppa, unnie needs some clothes. It is better if I should come to your dorm and you stay here.” Yoona said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said. He gives the address and the key of their dorm.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoona went to the dorm of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

She gets inside and hurriedly went to Hyoyeon’s room. She took out a bag and takes some clothes.

“Who are you?” someone asks.

Yoona turns around and saw a woman there. “I’m Yoona. Hyoyeon unnie’s friend. I am here to take some clothes of her and bring to the hospital.” She said.

The woman just looks at her.

“You’re Julia, right?” Yoona said. She saw her in TV too.

The woman nodded. “By the look of you, you’ve done something really evil. You better be careful not be caught. Just like Eunhyuk.”

“What do you mean?” Yoona asks.

“Julia, where are you?” someone called from the outside.

Then, another woman came in. “Julia, why did you come here? We need to visit Hyoyeon in the hospital.” It was Bekah. “Oh! Who are you?”

“I’m Yo-”

“She’s Yoona. She came here to get Hyoyeon some clothes.” Julia said and went outside.

“Hello! I’m Bekah.” Bekah said. “Please understand Julia. She is just a little bit weird.”

“A-Ah… ok.” Yoona said.

“I’ll help you there so we can go together in the hospital.” Bekah said.

“Thanks.” Yoona said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 5 hours of sleeping, Hyoyeon finally woke up.

“Hyo, gwenchana?” Eunhyuk asks. “I should call the doctor.”

“Who are you?” Hyoyeon asks.

Eunhyuk froze from where he is standing when Hyoyeon asks him. “What?”

“Who are you?” Hyoyeon asks.