New Project...

Distance

Donghae and Hyoyeon are now 2 weeks in their relationship and it is doing great.

Despite of being busy in their schedules, they have time to have a date.

Friday morning…

Hyoyeon got a call from her manager that she needs to go to the SM Entertainment Building. It is all about her new project.

So, early in the morning, Hyoyeon went to the SM Entertainment Building.

She was now waiting for the elevator when Eunhyuk arrives.

“Oh oppa!” Hyoyeon said.

“Why are you here early in the morning?” Eunhyuk asks. ‘My morning is great now just seeing her face.’ Eunhyuk thought.

“I came here for my new project. What about you?” Hyoyeon said.

“New project too.” Eunhyuk said.

At last the elevator came.

The two get inside the elevator.

Eunhyuk presses the 15th floor button. “What floor are you going?” Eunhyuk asks her.

“Same with you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Maybe we are having the same project.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really? Maybe you are right.” Hyoyeon said.

Moment of silence…

When the elevator stops at the 15th floor, they get out and went to the same room.

“We are indeed in the same project.” Eunhyuk said. ‘Alright! I am going to work with Hyoyeon!’

The two greet the guy on their front.

“Oh! You are here.” The guy said.

Then, their managers came in.

“Guys, he is Mr. Harold Defoe from Los Angeles. He is the producer of IDI.” Hyoyeon’s manager said.

“IDI?” Eunhyuk asks. He never heard of IDI.

“IDI means International Dance Idol. It is my new show in LA that all about dancing. I personally chose you two to participate in my show as the representative of Asia.” Harold said.

“What are we going to do in that show?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You two will be the mentors together with the other mentors that I chose.” Harold said. “You two will go around the Asia to search for 10 Asians who have dancing skills. As the show continues, the participants will be lessen because every week we are going to remove them until only one will remain and become the IDI. The mentors’ job is to teach them and give them an advice.”

The two are just listening to him.

“So, are you going to accept it?” Harold asks.

“Are we going to stay in LA?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Of course it is.” Harold said.

“How many months?” Eunhyuk asks.

“It is a year.” Harold said.

“A year? But what about our works here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“You already know that in 2012 SNSD are going to have a break in making an album. And for Hyoyeon’s individual works, she needs to leave it.” Hyoyeon’s manager said.

“And for you, you can participate for the future albums of Super Junior and Super Junior M but you won’t be able to participate in their live performances.” Eunhyuk’s manager said. “You also need to leave the KTR for a year.”

“Can we think it over first?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sure no problem. I’ll give you a week. But I am telling you that this is your big opportunity to be known all over the world because of dancing.” Harold said.

“We will tell to our managers our decision so they can tell you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok. No problem.” Harold said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the meeting with Harold Defoe, Hyoyeon went to her schedule with the SNSD members.

“Hyo, what did you talked about? Is it about your solo project?” Yuri asks.

“A producer from LA wants me and Eunhyuk oppa to join his show about dancing.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s great. It is your chance to be known in America because of your dancing skills.” Taeyeon said.

“The problem is… We will be gone for a year.” Hyoyeon said.

“A year?!” the 8 girls shout.

“We need to stay there for a year and because of that I need to leave IY2.” Hyoyeon said. She loves IY2 because she already became close with the G8 members and it will be hard for her to leave them.

“Did you accept it?” Sunny asks.

“We told Mr. Defoe that we need to think it over first. He gave us one week to think about his proposal.” Hyoyeon said.

“You should think about it hard. And also ask Donghae oppa’s opinion.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eunhyuk arrived in KBS. They have schedule there.

“Oh! Hyuk, what happened to the meeting?” Leeteuk asks.

“I and Hyoyeon were chosen to be mentors in a new show in LA.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really? What show?” Donghae asks.

“A dance show.” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s great! You two are perfect for that.” Donghae said while smiling.

“We didn’t accept it yet.” Eunhyuk said.

“But why?” Leeteuk asks.

“If we accept it we will be gone for a year.” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae’s smile was gone.

“A year?” Donghae asks.

“Ne. Since we are going to stay there, we won’t be able to participate here.” Eunhyuk said.

“You said that you didn’t accept it yet. Does it mean that there is still a chance that you will join?” Donghae said.

“Mr. Defoe gave us a week to think it over.” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae grabs his handphone and went out of the dressing room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hyo, oppa’s calling you.” Yuri said holding Hyoyeon’s handphone.

Hyoyeon quickly answers the call.

“Ne oppa?” she said.

“Are you busy tonight?”

“Aniyo.” She said.

“Let’s meet up tonight.”

“Ok sure. Where?”

“To the bar where we spend my birthday.”

“Ok. See you later.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you going to meet up tonight?” Yuri asks her excitedly.

“Ne. But he sounds so serious.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aish! Maybe there are people around him so he needs to act serious.” Yuri said.

“Hope you are right.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

That night…

Hyoyeon carefully gets inside the bar without the customers knowing that she is a celebrity.

She looks around the bar to find Donghae. She quickly saw him in the side of the bar where is kinda dark.

She walks towards him.

“Oppa.” She called when she finally get close to his table. “Am I late?”

Donghae smiled. “Aniyo. Just in time.”

Donghae stood up. “Let’s go.” He said and holds her hand.

“Where are we going?” she asks.

“Just follow me.” Donghae said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The couple went to green house.

“Wow! So beautiful.” Hyoyeon said looking around at the flowers. “But is it ok if we go here in this night?”

“Don’t worry; the owner of this place is my friend.” Donghae said. “Do you like it?”

“Ne. Thanks for bringing me here.” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae watches her having fun looking at the flowers. ‘Just watching her happy makes me happy too.’ He thought.

After 5 minutes looking at the flowers, Hyoyeon went back to Donghae. He is now sitting on the bench.

She stood on his front and bend down to kiss him on his lips.

“Gomaweoh for bringing me here, oppa. I love it.” She said.

Donghae holds her hand and kiss it.

Hyoyeon sat on the bench next to him and lean her head on his shoulder.

Donghae is still holding her hand.

“I wish we can always be together.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are always being together.” Donghae said.

“I mean, we are not hiding when we are together. We are legal in the eyes of our fans.” Hyoyeon said.

“You know it is hard.” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon sighed. “I know.” She said.

Donghae hold her face to make her face him. “Cheer up. Sooner or later fans will know it and they will accept it.” Donghae said.

“Hope so.” Hyoyeon said.

But there something that Hyoyeon was bother. She can’t say to Donghae about the new project with Eunhyuk.

On the other side, Donghae was waiting for Hyoyeon to tell that to him because he doesn’t want to open that topic first.

‘I need to give her a hint.’ Donghae thought. “Ah… Hyo.” He started.

“Ne?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Do you have something to tell me?” Donghae asks.

“Uhmm…” Hyoyeon was thinking if she will tell it or not. ‘It would be better if Eunhyuk oppa will gonna tell him.’

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae was disappointed. “Is that all?”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Donghae said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The f(x) are in the SNSD dorm playing. If they have free time, they always visit the SNSD dorm to play.

“Did Hyoyeon already told to oppa?” Yuri asks herself. She is in the living room sitting on the sofa while the others are playing with the f(x).

“About what?” Amber asks.

“Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa were chosen to be mentors in a new dance show in LA.” Yuri said.

“Really? That’s cool.” Krystal said.

“But the problem is… if they accept it, they will be gone for one year.” Jessica said.

“That long?” Sulli said.

“Yeah… And now, Hyoyeon doubts if she will accept it or not because if she accepts it her relationship with Donghae oppa might be affected.” Jessica said.

“But it is her opportunity now to show her dancing skills.” Victoria said.

“That’s right but she and Donghae oppa are just started their relationship.” Yuri said.

“Long distance relationship is very hard.” Amber said.

“That’s right! Who knows what will happen. What if appa and umma develop their feelings to each other while they are in LA?” Yoona said.

“Who’s appa and umma?” Amber asks.

“Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon unnie.” Yoona said. “Anyway, what do you want? Shall umma accept it or not?”

“Definitely not because Donghae oppa will against it too.” Yuri said.

“For me it is a yes because I want her to experience this great opportunity to her.” Victoria said.

“Cut it out, girls. No matter what we choose, we need to remember that it is still Hyoyeon’s decision.” Taeyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Donghae stops the car at the front of the building where the SNSD dorm is.

‘Isn’t she going to tell me about the project?’ Donghae thought.

While they are in the restaurant, Hyoyeon never opened the topic and when he is trying to give hint about it, she will change the topic.

“Oppa, I’ll be going now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Good night.” Donghae said.

“”Good night.” Hyoyeon said gets out of the car.

Donghae just sighed. “Why can’t she even tell me about that important thing?” he asks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Inside the elevator…

“Aish! Hyoyeon you are so stupid.” Hyoyeon said while hitting her head. “Why can’t you just tell him about it?”

Good thing she is alone in the elevator.

“Aigoo… I feel like I am being a bad girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

She looks at her handphone. Her wallpaper is Donghae’s picture.

“Mianhae oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“I’m back.” She weakly said as she enters their dorm.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?”Seohyun asks.

“Did you tell him?” Yuri asks.

She shook her head.

“Aish! Why?” Yuri said.

“I don’t have the courage to tell him. I am afraid that if we talk about it we end it into fight.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t you know that if you didn’t tell it to him and he founds out to the other person, he might get mad to you?” Yuri said. “Aish! Kim Hyoyeon!”

“Ok! I’m sorry. Tomorrow I will go to tell him.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eunhyuk just got home when Victoria called him.

“Ne, Victoria?” Eunhyuk said.

“I heard that you have a project with Hyoyeon.”

“Ne but we are still not accepting it.”

“Accept it. I know how you like her and this is your chance to make a move.”

“What? What are you talking about, Victoria?”

“You like her, right? But unfortunately she likes Donghae oppa. When you two accept the project in LA, you have a chance to steal her away from him.”

“You are right. But why are you saying this?”

“Let’s just say I want to help you and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon only deserves a man like you.”

“But if I accept it, what about her?”

“Tell her to accept it too. You can do that, right?”

“Right. Thanks for the advice, Victoria.” Eunhyuk said.

“I am counting on you, oppa.”

“Who are you talking at?” Donghae asks who came out from the kitchen.

“Just a friend.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ah ok.” Donghae said.

“Uhmm… Have Hyoyeon already told you about it?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aniyo. I don’t know how I am going to feel when she accepts it without telling me.” Donghae said.

“She will tell you that. Don’t worry.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hope you are right.” Donghae said and went to his room.

‘Mianhae, Hae. I really love her that I am willing to do everything to be with her.’ Eunhyuk thought.