Waiting...

Distance

Hi! As I promised I will update today. =^.^=

Sorry for waiting for so long... I've been busy these past days because we are preparing for my niece's 1st birthday that happened yesterday... Thank god it is finally finished and I need to prepare for the 25th anniversary of my parents for tomorrow...

Lastly, I read your messages and sorry if I don't have time to reply some of the comments but I read all of them and thank you for posting your comments... =^.^=

Enough with the chit-chats. Here's the update of the story...


Yoona and Eunhyuk saw each other at front of elevator. “Are you going to visit us?” Yoona asks.

“No. I am going to visit Hyo.” Eunhyuk said.

Yoona pouts.

“Oh come on! You know I always visit you and Hyo.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know that.” Yoona said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“So, Hyo, what are you going to do?” Taeyeon asks.

“I-I don’t know. I still can’t remember anything so I don’t know if I should believe you or not.” Hyoyeon said. It was true. After all what Taeyeon’s said, she doesn’t know if she would believe it or not. But what about her camera that found inside Yoona’s drawer?

“Hyoyeon, it is clear that Yoona and Eunhyuk lied to you and to me.” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon covers her ears and shouts. “SHUT UP!!!” Hyoyeon shouts.

Just then Yoona and Eunhyuk came in.

“Umma!” Yoona shouts.

“Hyo!” Eunhyuk shouts.

Yoona went towards Hyoyeon. “Umma, gwenchana? What’s wrong?” she asks worriedly.

Hyoyeon looks at her and for Yoona’s surprise, Hyoyeon slaps her.

“U-Umma…” Yoona said holding the cheek that was slapped.

“Hyo, what’s wrong with you?” Eunhyuk asks holding her on her shoulders.

“Don’t touch me!” Hyoyeon shouts and went inside her bedroom.

Jessica came out. “What’s going on?” she asks.

“That’s what I want to know. What happened?” Eunhyuk said.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” Donghae said controlling his anger.

“What?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Taeng unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoona asks.

But before she could answer her, Donghae punches Eunhyuk.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” Eunhyuk said.

“You’re my best friend! How could you do this to me?!” Donghae angrily asks. He is holding Eunhyuk’s collar.

“Oppa, stop it!” Yoona said.

“Yoona, let him.” Taeyeon said.

“U-Unnie?” Yoona said.

“We know what you did. We know how you tricked us.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona and Eunhyuk’s eyes widened.

“Ok. Has anyone of you can tell me what is going on? I don’t really know.” Jessica said.

“Yoona and Eunhyuk oppa fooled us.” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asks.

“They didn’t tell us that Hyo can’t remember Donghae oppa and besides of that they also tell lies to make Hyo believe that Donghae oppa is her enemy.” Taeyeon said.

“What’s going on here?” SNSD manager said when he came in with Yuri and Sooyoung. “Donghae, release Eunhyuk.”

Donghae releases Eunhyuk from grabbing his collar.

“What’s going on here?” SNSD manager said.

Instead of answering him, Donghae left without a word. Eunhyuk follows him.

Taeyeon went inside her room and also Yoona. Jessica is left alone with the manager, Sooyoung and Yuri. She is the one who told them what happened a while ago.

“So, you mean you are asleep when the fight happened?” Yuri asks.

“Ne. I was really asleep.” Jessica said. “But Taeng said that Yoona and Eunhyuk oppa told Hyo that Donghae oppa is her enemy because she can’t remember Donghae oppa.”

“Hyo can’t remember Donghae oppa?” Sooyoung asks.

“How is that possible?” their manager asks.

“I think it happened after she got into accident.” Jessica said. “It’s better if you ask her tomorrow. Now isn’t the right time.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day Hyoyeon and Sunny went early in IY2’s filming site. They are no longer part of G8 and they came back as guests.

“Is it true that Yoona and Eunhyuk oppa lied to you?” Sunny asks Hyoyeon while they are in the van.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said. “It isn’t true that I broke up with Donghae oppa and it isn’t true that he broke up with me. Someone used his handphone to text me and pretends to be Donghae oppa and broke up with me and it caused me to get into accident. While I was unconscious, Yoona used my handphone to text Donghae oppa and pretends to be me, she and Eunhyuk oppa set-up everything with the help of Leeteuk oppa.”

“Sooyoung is right after all. How could Yoona do that?” Sunny said. “It isn’t enough reason that she likes Eunhyuk oppa for you than Donghae oppa that is why she did those sins.”

“Whether you believe it or not, it is her reason.” Hyoyeon said. “She really did everything. She even hid my camera so that I won’t see all my pictures with Donghae oppa.”

“If Yoona and Eunhyuk oppa have their reasons, what about Leeteuk oppa?” Sunny asks.

“He always favors Eunhyuk oppa rather than Donghae oppa because he is close with Eunhyuk oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“And he calls himself the leader? Shoot!” Sunny said. “By the way, how did Taeng knew those?”

“Julia told everything to her. Taeng didn’t go to LA just for vacation, she went there to investigate.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s the right leader.” Sunny said. “What are you going to do now?”

“Break up with Eunhyuk oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“What about Yoona?” Sunny asks.

“I don’t know. It is better to avoid talking to her for a moment.” Hyoyeon said.

“And what about Donghae oppa?” Sunny asks.

“I don’t know. I don’t have plans yet.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was Super Junior’s come back stage. They are inside the dressing room. Donghae and Eunhyuk never talk to each other and Leeteuk notices it.

“Hyuk, is there something wrong between you and Hae?” Leeteuk asks.

Eunhyuk didn’t talk to him. He went outside.

“Hae, what’s wrong with you and your best friend?” Leeteuk asks Donghae.

“Mind your own business, LEADER.” Donghae said and listens to his ipad.

“Yah… Why did you talk to me like that?” Leeteuk angrily asks.

“Hyung, relax. It is our come back stage. It is not good to fight.” Siwon said.

“I don’t want a fight. I am trying to know what is happening to them because they look like they had a fight and as a leader I need to make sure that everyone is ok to each other. Super Junior is a family.” Leeteuk said.

“Family?” Donghae asks. “Do you really think we are a family?”

“Hae, of course we are a family.” Leeteuk said.

“Helping Eunhyuk to steal my girlfriend is like a family, huh, hyung?” Donghae asks.

Leeteuk was surprised. “Wh-What are you talking about?” Leeteuk asks.

“Using my handphone to break up with my girlfriend is like a family, huh, hyung?” Donghae said.

“Hae hyung, what are you talking about?” Siwon asks.

“And always helping Victoria to make me her boyfriend is like a family too, huh, hyung?!” Donghae said. “Telling lies is like a family? Causing of my girlfriend’s accident is like a family?”

Leeteuk can’t speak now. He is caught.

“If that is like a family, then I don’t want to be part of your family.” Donghae said and walks out the dressing room.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Siwon asks and tries to stop Donghae but Donghae walks straight out of the building and rides a taxi.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sunny and Hyoyeon are just getting ready to go home when their manager received a call.

“Donghae isn’t here….” Their manager said. “Why are you asking if he is here? He is supposed to have a come back stage, right?... He walked out?!... You want to talk to Hyoyeon? Ok.”

He gives the handphone to Hyoyeon. “It’s Super Junior’s manager.” He said to Hyoyeon.

‘Why would their manager wants to talk to me?’ Hyoyeon’s thought. “Yoboseo?” she said.

“Hyoyeon, sorry for disturbing you.” Super Junior’s manager said. “I just want to ask you if you know where Donghae is. He walked out a while ago before their performance started.”

“Donghae oppa walked out?” she asks.

“Ne. He and Leeteuk had a fight a while ago.” Super Junior’s manager said.

“I’m sorry but I don’t know where he is.” She said.

“But you used to be-”

“It’s all in the past now. I don’t know where he is ok.” She said and gives back the handphone to her manager. “I want to go home now.” She said to her manager.

Sunny who was curious at the moment can’t help but to ask their manager.

“Why did SJ’s manager called you, oppa?” Sunny asks.

“Donghae walked out a while ago. They can’t contact him and the result is Super Junior performed without Donghae.” Their manager said while driving.

“Why did he call you?” Sunny asks.

“Maybe he thinks that Donghae came here because Hyoyeon is here.” He said.

Hyoyeon was thinking deeply. She can’t hide to herself that she is worried about him. ‘Why did he walk out? Can he even think that come back stage is more important?’ she thought.

Their van stops when the red stoplight lighted.

Hyoyeon looks on her side and she saw something familiar. It is raining outside but something inside of her wants to go to that place.

She took her bag and opens the door of the van.

“Hyo, where are you going?” Sunny asks.

“You go home first. I will go somewhere.” Hyoyeon said and runs in the rain without umbrella.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After walking out from the dressing room, Donghae went to the garden where he and Hyoyeon usually go. He stayed there until the rain pours down.

It was already night but he is still there.

“I shouldn’t act that way. It is our comeback stage but I walked out. If Hyoyeon is here she will get mad at me.” Donghae said to himself.

“I am really got mad at you.” Hyoyeon said from his back.

Donghae turns around and saw Hyoyeon standing at the door all wet.

“H-How…” Donghae was speechless. He can’t believe that Hyoyeon is there.

“The owner let me enter here because you are here.” Hyoyeon said.

“But how did you know?” Donghae asks.

“Your manager called me and asking if ever you are with me.” Hyoyeon said.

“You remembered this place?” Donghae asks.

“Not exactly but when I saw this place there is something inside me that wants to go here.” Hyoyeon said. “Achoo!”

“Gwenchana? Did you catch cold because of the rain?” Donghae worriedly asks.

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon said and sat on the bench. “Oppa…”

“Ne?” Donghae said.

“Mianhae.” Hyoyeon said.

“For what?” Donghae asks.

“For not remembering you.” Hyoyeon said.

“It wasn’t your fault.” Donghae said.

“I should recognize you when I saw you.” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae sat on her side and holds her hand. “Don’t blame yourself. I am not mad at you.” Donghae said. “We can let everything back to normal just like before.”

“About that.” Hyoyeon said. “I am planning to break up with Eunhyuk oppa but I don’t think I am ready to be in a relationship again with you.”

“But why?” Donghae said.

“It is just that I don’t want to be in a relationship while my memory of you is still not back.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, I will wait for you until you remember me.” Donghae said.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon said.

“But promise me that you will come back to me once you remember me.” Donghae said.

“I promise.” Hyoyeon said.