Suspicious

Distance

“Yoona, is there something wrong with Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon asks. After what she found out, she is now secretly investigating.

“What do you mean unnie?” Yoona asks.

“I mean, after the accident. She seems different after that accident. She seems she is not affected after she broke up with Donghae.” Taeyeon said.

“Of course she will be fine. She has Eunhyuk appa.” Yoona said.

“Yoona, you stayed in LA for a month for Hyoyeon. I am sure you know what the reason why Hyoyeon broke up with Donghae.” Taeyeon said.

“Aniyo. We don’t talk about him that much.” Yoona said. “And besides, appa said that we shouldn’t talk about him.”

‘Hmm… I smell something fishy.’ Taeyeon’s thought.

“I need to go now, unnie.” Yoona said.

“Ok.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona left for her schedule.

“Ah… I’m hungry!” Sooyoung said when she came out from her room.

“Sooyoung, come here.” Taeyeon said.

“What?” Sooyoung asks.

“I found out something weird.” Taeyeon said.

“What is it?” Sooyoung asks.

“When I had a dinner with Kang-in, he told me that it was Donghae oppa who broke up with Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said.

“How’s that possible? We all know that she’s the one who broke up with oppa.” Sooyoung said. “Where did Kang-in oppa get that idea?”

“He said that it was Eunhyuk oppa who said that to him.” Taeyeon said.

“Leader, I think there is something not right here. Did you notice the text that she sent to oppa?” Sooyoung said.

“Ne. Hyoyeon’s text is different to that.” Taeyeon said.

“That’s not all. That text is like from Yoona.” Sooyoung said.

“But why would Yoona do that?” Taeyeon asks.

‘As if you don’t know.’ Sooyoung’s thought. “Leader, isn’t it obvious? Yoona likes Eunhyuk oppa for Hyoyeon and among eight of us, she is the only one who is against in HyoHae couple.”

“But it doesn’t mean that she will do bad things to them.” Taeyeon said.

“Aigoo… If you don’t want to believe in me, fine. There is one thing I know… Yoona and Eunhyuk are hiding something.” Sooyoung said and left her.

“Mianhae, Sooyoung. I don’t know who I should believe at.” Taeyeon said when Sooyoung is gone.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon is attending group class about dancing. She needs it for the show. She needs to learn different kinds of dance.

After her class, she went straight to their dance practice room in SME.

She saw Kris in one of the practice room with Tao.

Kris and Tao are the members of EXO-M.

“Annyeong!” Hyoyeon greets them.

“Sunbae, Annyeong Hasaeyo.” The two greet.

“Are you practicing?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Kris said.

“Ah…” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you here to practice too?” Kris asks.

“Ne. I am practicing the dance that I learned from the group class that I attended. Unfortunately, I need a partner.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kris hyung can be your partner.” Tao said. “Right, hyung?”

“S-Sure.” Kris shyly said.

“Great!” Hyoyeon happily said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Victoria went to the dance practice room in SME to visit Hyoyeon and ask her to eat.

“It’s good thing that you and Hyoyeon are happy now.” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah right.” Eunhyuk said.

“Teukie oppa, you must help me. Donghae oppa hates me.” Victoria said.

“Oh come one! He isn’t. You just need to be extra nice to him.” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk stops walking when he saw Hyoyeon inside the room with Kris. The two are dancing closely.

“Hyuk, you must watch Kris too.” Leeteuk said when he saw the two inside the room. “He looks like he likes Hyoyeon too.”

“Nah… Kris is new here and probably Hyoyeon is trying to be nice to him.” Eunhyuk said.

“Aniyo. I heard the EXO boys talking who are their crushes here.” Victoria said. “And I heard Kris said that he likes Hyoyeon.”

After what Victoria said, Eunhyuk enters the room.

Tao stood up and greets them.

Kris and Hyoyeon stop dancing.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We want to invite you for snacks.” Eunhyuk said.

“I can’t. I’m on a diet. And besides I need to practice the dance that I learned a while ago.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah… That’s why you and Kris are dancing so ‘closely’.” Victoria said.

Kris bowed his head.

“Don’t think anything weird.” Hyoyeon said.

“Annyeong!” Donghae greets.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Victoria asks. She looked tense.

“Why? Aren’t I allowed here? As far as I know I am also an artist of SM.” Donghae said. “And besides, why do you look so tense, Victoria. Same goes to Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk.”

“We are not!” the three said.

Donghae walks towards Hyoyeon’s back and hugs her.

“Yah! Donghae! What are you doing?!” Eunhyuk surprisingly said.

“What? There is nothing wrong if I hug her. And besides we used to be-”

“Donghae, if someone sees you, it will make an issue.” Leeteuk said.

“Fine.” Donghae said and stops hugging Hyoyeon. “So, what are you guys doing?”

“I and Kris are dancing when these three interrupt us.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why are you interrupting them?” Donghae asks. “Hyo, go dance with Kris. I will take care of these three.”

“Thanks, oppa!” Hyoyeon said. She feels sorry towards Eunhyuk but right now she needs to focus in her dancing.

The three left with Donghae.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asks Donghae.

“Saving Kris from you.” Donghae said.

“Why? We didn’t do anything.” Victoria said.

“Oh? Really?” Donghae said. “Hyung, I heard you that Eunhyuk must watch Kris because he looks like he likes Hyoyeon.”

“But it is true.” Victoria said.

“Shut up, Victoria.” Donghae said. “Hyung, Kris is just new here. Don’t do anything to make him leave the SM.”

“It would be better if he leaves, in fact all of them. You know what SM plans. They will replace us with the bunch of kids.” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung!” Donghae said. “How can you say that?”

“Hyuk, watch out for Kris. One wrong move and I will kick him out here. I have a sense that he will steal everything from you. And you know who is that ‘everything’.” Leeteuk said and left.

“Hyuk, are you going to follow his orders?” Donghae asks.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

“But I am your best friend.” Donghae said.

‘You’re my best friend but you took Hyoyeon from me. Thanks to hyung and I brought back what is really mine.’ Eunhyuk’s thought. “Sorry, Hae, but hyung helped me a lot. I need repay it.” Eunhyuk said and left too.

Donghae just sighed.

“Oppa, just let those two do what they want. Eunhyuk oppa is just very protective to his girlfriend and Leeteuk hyung is helping him.” Victoria said. “There’s no doubt that Eunhyuk oppa will be on his side because ever since that accident, Leeteuk oppa really helped Eunhyuk oppa.”

“Accident? What accident?” Donghae said.

“H-Huh? D-Did I just say accident?” Victoria acting innocently asks.

“Are you three hiding something? Whatever it is, better to spit it out.” Donghae said.

“We’re not hiding anything from you.” Victoria said. “Oh! Look at the time! I need to go now! Bye!”

Victoria hurriedly left him.

“There’s something not right here. Those three are suspicious.” Donghae said to himself and left.

Yuri came out from one of the practice room. “So, those three know what really happened when Hyo got into the accident.” She said. “And I am sure that there are not the only ones who know it.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“You’re going for a vacation?” the SNSD said to Taeyeon.

“Ne. I already asked the SM and they let me. After I finish my schedules this week, I will go on a vacation for a week.” Taeyeon said.

“Where are you going?” Sunny asks.

“To LA.” Taeyeon said. The truth is she will go to LA to investigate.

“Will you be fine there?” Tiffany asks.

“Of course I am.” Taeyeon said. “Don’t worry about me.”

“DO you have a place to stay in?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am planning to stay in the hotel.” Taeyeon said.

“You can stay in Julia’s place.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ll call her for you.”

“Thanks, Hyo.” Taeyeon said.

“Change topic.” Hyoyeon said. “Has anyone of you seen my digital camera?”

“You brought that to LA, right?” Yuri said.

“Ne but after I discharged in the hospital, I didn’t see it again.” Hyoyeon said.

“Did you ask oppa?” Yuri asks.

“Ne and he also said that he didn’t see it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, I’ll ask Julia if ever she saw it.” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks, Taeng. My digital camera is very important to me. I don’t know but I feel like there are some files there that are very important to me and I must see it.” Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung notices Yoona quietly eating.

“Someone here is so quiet.” Sooyoung said.

“Yoona, what’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing. I am just thinking my lines in Love Rain.” She said.

“Yoona, you’ve been with Hyoyeon in LA for a month. Haven’t you seen her digital camera?” Yuri asks.

“Aniyo. I haven’t seen it.” She said.

“Are you sure? It would be impossible if that thing will disappear.” Yuri said.

“Are you accusing me of something?” Yoona asks.

“Your words, not mine.” Yuri said.

“Hey! We are eating dinner together. Don’t fight.” Taeyeon said. “I hope while I am gone, you girls don’t fight, ok?”

“Ok.” Yoona and Yuri said.

“You too Sooyoung.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne.” Sooyoung said.

“I’ll put Sunny and Hyoyeon in charge to all of you.” Taeyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the dinner, they all stayed in the living room while Yoona went to her room.

She opens her drawer and looks at Hyoyeon’s digital camera. She took it before Hyoyeon get out from the hospital. All Hyoyeon and Donghae’s pictures are there so she must keep it.

“Unnie, Taeyeon is calling you.” Seohyun said when she enters the room.

Yoona quickly hides the digital camera in her drawer.

“Do you know how to knock?” Yoona scolded.

“M-Mianhae. The door wasn’t close so I get in.” Seohyun said.

Yoona calm herself. “It’s ok.” She said.

If she wasn’t be careful, others will found out that she has Hyoyeon’s digital camera.