What Is Leeteuk's Plan?

Distance

After a month…

In a month, 3 unlucky contestants are unable to continue the game because the judges think that they are not good enough.

Now, on that week, the group that will gonna top that week can have a vacation together with their trainers.

“Now guys, in order we win this time we need to work extra hard.” Hyoyeon said. She is determining to win because it is her chance to see Donghae again. She badly misses him and she can’t let this opportunity gone.

“Yeah! We must win!” Woori said. The Korean girl who Hyoyeon first choice when she saw her auditioning.

The others agree. All of them are not from America so there are times that they are homesick. Winning that vacation prize is the only way to see their family and friends.

“Ok. Let’s start.” Eunhyuk said.

That game will also be different because the trainers are also participating because of the prize.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seoul, South Korea…

Every time Donghae is in SME or in the Dance Studio, Victoria always appear with foods or drinks for Donghae.

“Ah! I’m tired.” Shindong said after dancing for three hours with Donghae, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

“I wish snacks will appear.” Sungmin said.

Just then, Victoria came with foods.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Victoria said. “I brought foods.”

“Just in time. We are hungry.” Shindong said.

Shindong helps Victoria gets the food out from the plastic.

“Oppa, this is for you.” Victoria said to Donghae while giving the kimbap.

“Thanks.” Donghae said and accepts the kimbap.

“I’ll leave now. I have schedules.” Victoria said.

“Ok. Thanks to the foods.” They said.

“Didn’t you know that Victoria always there wherever Donghae is?” Leeteuk said after she left.

“Really?” Sungmin asks.

“Ne. If Donghae isn’t with us in the practice room or anywhere she didn’t appear but if Donghae is with us she is always showing up and giving us snacks.” Leeteuk said.

“Maybe Victoria likes him.” Shindong said.

“What do you think, Hae?” Leeteuk asks.

“What I think?” Donghae said. “I think Hyoyeon.”

“What?” they ask.

“You all know who my girlfriend is. And there is no way I replace her with Victoria.” Donghae said.

“Aiye! She is in LA with Hyuk. Aren’t you thinking that maybe that two are starting to like each other?” Leeteuk said.

“I trusted them.” Donghae said.

“If I were you, I will date Victoria and break up with Hyo.” Leeteuk said.

“That would never happen.” He said.

“Aish! Yah! As a leader take my advice. It is better to have a girlfriend that you can always see than to have a girlfriend that her first priority is her career.” Leeteuk said. “Trust me this, Hae.”

Donghae doesn’t want to listen to his hyung but lately Hyoyeon didn’t bother to call him. He can talk to her once a week but sometimes he never received a call from her in a week. He can always see her in the show so at least he knows that she is fine.

Would he take the advice of his hyung or not? Nah… He won’t gonna do it. He loves Hyoyeon so much and there’s no way he cheat her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and their group work hard for their performance and the result?

They won! Now, they can go to their countries to have a 5 days vacation.

After the show, Hyoyeon hurriedly went back to the dorm to pack her things.

“You are not that excited, huh?” Eunhyuk said when he saw her packing her things.

“Oh come on! I know you’re excited too.” Hyoyeon said. “And besides, we are leaving tomorrow. Don’t you miss your group?”

“I miss them too but…” Eunhyuk said. ‘But I don’t miss them that much because of you.’

“But what?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing. I’ll pack my things too.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Woori are back in South Korea.

When they are in the airport Woori left first while the two wait for Hyoyeon’s manager.

It won’t take long when the manager came. But they were surprised to see Donghae there.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon happily said.

“Let’s go before you two do anything that makes the fans notice.” The manager said.

“Hae, you aren’t that excited to see Hyo that you need to go to the airport. You should just wait in SM.” Eunhyuk said.

“If I wait her in SM with SNSD, I won’t be able to have a chance to be with her because of them.” Donghae said.

He holds Hyoyeon’s hand. “I miss this.” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“HYOYEON!!!” the SNSD screamed when they saw her entering the SME building.

The girls voices are loud that it can be hear in the whole building.

“Yah! You look fatter.” Sooyoung said.

“I enjoyed the burgers there.” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie!” Seohyun shouts.

“Mian.” Hyoyeon said. “How are you girls here?”

“Yoon A keeps on whining and telling that you and Eunhyuk oppa are a perfect match.” Sooyoung said.

“Just don’t mind her. You know she’s always on her appa’s side.” Hyoyeon said.

“Geez… She doesn’t even a real daughter.” Sooyoung whispered.

“Girls, why don’t you let Hyoyeon to take a rest first?” Donghae said.

“Aniyo! We are going to Videoke Bar.” Taeyeon said.

“Go! Go! Go!” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

While they are having fun, Hyoyeon and Donghae secretly get away. They were both laughing when they finally get away. No one notice that they are gone.

“Where do you want to go?” Donghae asks.

“To the garden.” Hyoyeon said.

They rode the taxi and went to the garden where they usually go.

“Wow! I miss this place.” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae hugs her. “I miss you.” He said.

Hyoyeon hugs back. “Miss you too.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk notice that the two are gone. “Soo, where are Hae and Hyo?” he asks.

“I saw those two leaving 30 minutes ago.” Sooyoung said.

“What?! Why did you let them go?” Eunhyuk asks.

“You sound like a jealous boyfriend, oppa.” Sooyoung said.

“He has the right to be jealous because he is my appa.” Yoona said.

“Aigoo… Your brain is already damage because of your fantasies, Yoona.” Sooyoung said. “And as for you oppa, give those couple a moment. They never seen each other for a month, got it? You’re lucky because for a year you and Hyoyeon are together in LA without Donghae oppa.”

“Sooyoung! What are you saying to him?” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, scold her.” Yoona said.

“Geez… You’re such a kid Yoona.” Sooyoung said and go out.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Donghae and Hyoyeon had a picnic on the garden.

“Oppa, Eunhyuk oppa is calling me.” Hyoyeon said to Donghae while showing her handphone to him.

Donghae took the handphone and turns it off.

“Phone calls are off limit at this time.” Donghae said.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said. “They must be getting crazy because we’re gone.”

“Right but Sooyoung can take care of everything.” Donghae said.

“Sooyoung?” she asks.

“She knows that we’re gone and where we are. She is my alliance.” Donghae said.

“Wow… What did you do to get Sooyoung on your side?” Hyoyeon said while clapping her hands.

“Uhmm… 1 month supply of snacks without Seohyun knowing.” Donghae said.

“Clever Sooyoung.” Hyoyeon said.

“Did Hyuk taking care of you in LA?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. He is a great oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about…” Donghae was thinking if he will continue his words. He wants to know if Hyoyeon is starting to have a feeling towards Eunhyuk.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon said.

“How about… you taste this kmbap? I made it.” Donghae said. ‘I shouldn’t think like that because of what hyung said.’

“Mmm… Delicious. Did you really make this?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo. I bought it.” Donghae honestly said.

Hyoyeon pouts.

Donghae laughs. “Kyopta.” He said.

Hyoyeon puts 2 slices of kimbap in Donghae’s mouth and because of that he almost chokes.

Hyoyeon laughs because of it. “Gotcha!” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae drink some water and finally when his mouth is already empty, he kissed Hyoyeon on her lips.

Hyoyeon stops laughing and just let him kissing her.

After the kiss, they look at each other eyes.

“Saranghae.” Donghae said.

“Saranghae, oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t leave me, please.” Donghae said.

“I won’t.” Hyoyeon said. “I will stay on your side forever.”

Donghae touches her face and kiss her again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

That night, Victoria is a guest DJ in KTR. While reading the scripts, Leeteuk approaches her.

“Are you ready?” Leeteuk asks.

“Ne.” Victoria said.

Leeteuk looks around if some people are near them. When he makes sure that no one will gonna hear them, he asks Victoria something.

“I will be honest, Vic.” Leeteuk said. “Do you like Donghae?”

“What are you saying?” Victoria said.

“You’re always there wherever Donghae is and you always give us snacks or something.” Leeteuk said. “Just tell me the truth.”

“Promise me you won’t tell anyone.” Victoria said.

“I won’t.” Leeteuk said. “So, you really like him?”

“Ne. But I won’t gonna have a chance because of Hyoyeon.” She said bitterly.

“Want my help?” Leeteuk offered.

“How?” Victoria said.

“Leave it to me.” Leeteuk said.

“But why are you helping me?” Victoria asks.

“Let’s just say I like helping my friends.” Leeteuk said. “Just wait for few months and Donghae will be yours.”

“I am counting on you, oppa.” Victoria said.

“Of course.” Leeteuk said. ‘Mianhae, Hae but I don’t want to see my friends hurting because of your relationship.’ He thought.