Trust

Distance

Sorry for keeping you waiting... I have so many things to do and I have working on my 2 newest fanfics that I am still thinking if I should post it here or not... What do you think? Post it or not? kekeke


Months pass by and they didn’t know that it is time for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to go to America.

Sooyoung and Seohyun are watching Hyoyeon packing her things that she will gonna bring to America.

“Unnie, call us when you arrived there, huh?” Seohyun said.

“Girls, why are you acting like that? I’ll be gone for a year and we can still see each other if we have time.” Hyoyeon said. “And besides, I am sure that Yuri will call me every day. You know that girl.”

“Let’s chat often.” Sooyoung said.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Super Junior’s Dorm…

“Take care of Hyoyeon.” Donghae said to Eunhyuk.

“I know.” Eunhyuk said while packing his things. “Hae, I am getting more jealous. You always ask me to take care of Hyo but you never ask me to care of myself.”

“Because I know you can take care of yourself.” Donghae said. “Don’t let Hyo get hurt.”

“Araso.” Eunhyuk said.

“Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung will be like Hyoyeon’s nanny.” Siwon said. “If you keep asking Eunhyuk hyung to take care of Hyoyeon, you will find out that the two are now in love to each other.”

Eunhyuk throws a pillow to Siwon. “Yah! Stop saying those things.” Eunhyuk said.

“Siwon, I trust Hyukjae and I know he won’t stab me behind my back.” Donghae said. “Right, Hyukie?”

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Incheon Airport…

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk don’t know if they would be happy or not because Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, Donghae, Kibum, Siwon and Shindong are there to watch them leaving.

“Guys, seriously, thanks for coming here, especially Kibum.” Eunhyuk said.

Kibum yawned. “It wasn’t my intention to go here. Siwon dragged me a while ago.” Kibum said.

“Hyoyeon, call us, huh?” Yuri said.

“Even if I don’t call you, I know you will call me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, watch Eunhyuk for us.” Shindong said. “Sometimes, he can’t differentiate the difference between the two foods, like muffins and cupcakes.”

Hyoyeon laughed. “No problem, oppa.” She said.

It is time to board in the plane now.

Siwon, Shindong and Kibum hug Hyoyeon so if Donghae hugs Hyoyeon, the people around them won’t get suspicious.

“Take care. I’ll miss you.” Donghae said while hugging Hyoyeon.

“I’ll miss you too.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s go.” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae wants Hyoyeon to give a goodbye kiss but it will be difficult to do it. He just watches Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon leaving.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

L.A…

Mr. Defoe is waiting at them in the airport.

When they arrived they went straight to their dorm.

“This is your dorm.” Mr. Defoe said when he opens the door.

“Wow…” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you like it?” Mr. Defoe asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about you, Eunhyuk?” Mr. Defoe asks.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

“This will be your dorm.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Wait… We will be sharing in one dorm?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes. But…”

“Are you worried, Hyoyeon?” Mr. Defoe said.

“A little.” She said honestly. “But it’s ok. I know Eunhyuk oppa and I know I can trust him.”

“Good.” Mr. Defoe said. “Tonight we will have a dinner party together with the other trainers and also to officially introduce the contestants.”

“Ok. See you later.” Eunhyuk said.

When Mr. Defoe left, Hyoyeon looks at the two rooms.

“Did you already choose your room?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. This is my room.” Hyoyeon said. She is going to use the left room.

Eunhyuk helps her to put her things inside the room.

“Do you need more help?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aniyo. Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

South Korea…

“What?! Same dorm?!” Sooyoung loudly said. She is talking to Hyoyeon from her handphone.

“Yah! What do you mean same dorm?” Tiffany said.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung, where are you?”

“In the dressing room.” Sooyoung said to Hyoyeon.

“Dressing room? Keep your voice down low. What if someone heard it and report it?”

“Mianhae.” Sooyoung said. “But why same dorm?”

“Choi Sooyoung, who are you talking at? Is that Hyoyeon?” Tiffany asks.

“I don’t know either. And besides, I trust Eunhyuk oppa so I didn’t manage to ask Mr. Defoe.”

“You should share a dorm with a girl not with him.” Sooyoung said.

“Unnie, who is Sooyoung talking at?” Yoona asks.

“I don’t know but I think it is Hyoyeon.” Tiffany said.

“Really?!” Yoona excitedly said. “Sooyoung let me talk to Hyoyeon umma too.”

“Aish! Later, ok?!” Sooyoung said.

“I heard Yoona’s voice. Is she there?”

“Ne.” Sooyoung said. “Tiffany and Yoona want to talk to you.”

“Tell them I call them later. I need to prepare for the dinner party tonight.”

“Araso.” Sooyoung said. “Bye.”

“What did she said?” Yoona asks.

“She will call you all later.” Sooyoung said.

“Sooyoung, what do you mean same dorm?” Tiffany asks.

“She and Eunhyuk oppa are sharing the same dorm.” Sooyoung whispered to them.

Tiffany gasped. “Really?”

Sooyoung nodded.

“Yes! Appa and umma are in the same dorm.” Yoona said.

Sooyoung hit Yoona on her head.

“Yah! Why are you happy? Huh? What will Donghae oppa think if he found it out?” Sooyoung said.

“What will I found out?” Donghae asks form their back.

“Oppa!” the three said.

“You three are hiding something. What is it?” Donghae asks.

“We are not hiding anything from you.” Sooyoung said.

“And besides, why are you here, oppa? This is SNSD’s dressing room.” Yoona said.

“I just want to ask you if Hyoyeon called you.” Donghae said.

“She called but she needs to prepare for the dinner party tonight so she said that she will call again later.” Sooyoung said.

“Ah ok.” Donghae said. “Thanks.” And he left.

“Phew! That was close.” Sooyoung said.

“Why do we need to lie to him?” Yoona asks.

“Yoona, sometimes it is better to let Hyoyeon tell the truth to oppa.” Tiffany said.

“Hmp! As if it is a big deal.” Yoona said and left them.

“Aish! Where did her brain go? She can’t understand the situation.” Sooyoung said.

“Let her go. You know she only likes Eunhyuk oppa for Hyoyeon and nothing else.” Tiffany said.

“But what about me? I like Doojoon for Hyoyeon but since Hyoyeon chose Donghae, I respect it.” Sooyoung said.

“Same with me. I like Junho for Hyoyeon but I like Donghae oppa now for Hyoyeon.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Dinner Party…

It is a small party but the producers, director and other VIPs are there in the party.

Mr. Defoe greets them. He is with a beautiful lady.

“Is everything ok in your dorm?” Mr. Defoe asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.

“By the way, this is Kathlyn Forbes, my fiancée. She is also one of the judges.” Mr. Defoe introduces the girl.

“Hello. I’m Hyoyeon Kim and this is Hyukjae Lee.” Hyoyeon said. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too.” Kathlyn said. “Harold talks a lot about you two.”

“Is that so?” Eunhyuk said. “Hope it is not bad.”

Kathlyn laugh a little. “Don’t worry it is not bad. He just always praised you. He also said that you two are great.”

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said.

“Can I borrow Eunhyuk for a while? I need to talk to him.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Sure. So I and Hyoyeon will have a girl talk.” Kathlyn said.

When Mr. Defoe and Eunhyuk left them, the girls went to a vacant table.

“I heard from Harold that you know lots of different dance.” Kathlyn said.

“Yes. I know hip-hop, tango, jive, popping and locking…” Hyoyeon said.

“Cool. I watched some of your solo dance and I am excited to see you dancing live.” Kathlyn said.

“Do you want me to dance now?” Hyoyeon jokingly said.

“No. No. They might think we’re crazy.” Kathlyn said and laugh. “You’re funny too.”

Hyoyeon laughed.

Kathlyn looks around. “I wonder where those guys are.” Kathlyn said.

“How long do you know, Mr. Defoe?” Hyoyeon asks.

“12 years. We go in same schools until college.” Kathlyn said. “That is why we became best friends before turning to lovers.”

 “Ah…” Hyoyeon said.

“What about you? How long do you know Eunhyuk?” Kathlyn asks.

“12 years too.” Hyoyeon said.

“And when did you start dating?” Kathlyn asks.

“Dating? No. We are not dating. We are just best friends.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? But I thought you two are dating. When I saw you two entering a while ago, I thought you are a couple. You two look good together.” Kathlyn said.

“Some fans are pairing us and calling us HyoHyuk Couple but they didn’t know that I already have a boyfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? Who?” Kathlyn curiously asks.

“He is Eunhyuk oppa’s friend. His name is Donghae Lee.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah…  A member of Super Junior, too.” Kathlyn said.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is it ok for you to live for a year without him?” Kathlyn asks.

“As long as there are communications.” Hyoyeon said.

“Right. These days, communications are easy.” Kathlyn said.

“Omo! I forgot to call him.” Hyoyeon said. “Is there a quiet place here?”

“That door is towards to garden. You can go there.” Kathlyn said.

“Thank you. I’ll be right back.” Hyoyeon said and went to the garden.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Super Junior’s Dorm…

Donghae was on his room when Hyoyeon called.

“I’m glad that you’ve called.” Donghae happily said.

“Mianhae. I forgot to call you.”

“It’s ok.” Donghae said. “So, how’s it?”

“Fine. But Eunhyuk oppa and I are sharing the same dorm.”

“Really? That’s great. Eunhyuk can take care of you any time.” Donghae said.

“Is it really ok to you?”

“Of course. I know Eunhyuk. We can trust him.” Donghae said.

“Right. But Sooyoung is really against it.”

“She’s your friend and she is just concern about you.”

“You’re right.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Eunhyuk and Harold went back.

“Where’s Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asks.

“She is in the garden. She is talking with her boyfriend on the phone.” Kathlyn said.

“Let’s grab something to eat. It’s dinner time.” Harold said.

“You go ahead. I’ll wait for Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

“Call her and tell her it is dinner time.” Harold said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………............

Eunhyuk went towards the garden.

He saw Hyoyeon and slowly walks towards her.

“Ne. Saranghae oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

‘Those words again. Every time I hear her saying those words to other guys, I feel pain inside of me. How long will I wait to hear those words from her saying that to me?’ Eunhyuk thought.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Eunhyuk. She smiled. “Oppa.”

Eunhyuk forces to smile. “It’s dinner time. Let’s grab something to eat.”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Did you call Donghae?” Eunhyuk asks while walking back inside.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon happily said.

“Do you miss him?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You miss him already?” Eunhyuk said.

“If you’re in love, even though you haven’t seen each other for an hour, you’re started missing her.” Hyoyeon said.

‘Right. That’s what I felt every time I didn’t see you.’ Eunhyuk thought.

“I told oppa that we are sharing the same room.” Hyoyeon suddenly said.

“What did he said?” Eunhyuk asks.

“He said that he can trust you and you will take care of me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah…” Eunhyuk said.

“Oohh… I’m hungry.” Hyoyeon said and walks faster.

Eunhyuk watches Hyoyeon going back to the party.

“Trust? He really trusts me. But what if I break his trust?” Eunhyuk said to himself.

“Oppa! Faster!” Hyoyeon called him.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.