Taeyeon's Help

Distance

Wow! Haven't visit for so long but I read so many comments against to Leeteuk, Victoria, Yoona and Eunhyuk..haha... Just chill guys... Well I know you only hate their roles here...kekeke...

here's the update...


LA…

It is Taeyeon’s 4th day in LA and she and Julia became close now. That day, the two went to the mall.

“Julia, I’m glad you’re Hyoyeon’s friend here. If you’re not here, how can I enjoy my vacation here?” Taeyeon said.

“I’m glad too because my Korean friends are increasing.” Julia said.

Taeyeon stops walking when she saw something. She walks closer to it.

“Are you going to buy a digital camera?” Julia asks.

“Ne. I want to give it to Hyoyeon. You see, she lost her digital camera while she was here.” She said.

“Hyo’s camera? But Yoona has it.” Julia said.

“Yoona?” she asks.

“Yes. When Hyo’s in the hospital, I saw her took the camera and hides it.” Julia said.

“But why would Yoona do that?” she asks.

“Taeyeon, sometimes people who are close to you are the people who can ruin you. And that was happened to Hyoyeon.” Julia said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asks.

“I think it is time to reveal what I knew.” Julia said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon was left alone in dorm and since she doesn’t have to do, she decided to have a general cleaning.

She first cleans their rooms. First is Yoona and Seohyun’s room.

While cleaning the room, she notices Yoona’s drawer opened a little. She was going to close it when she saw something familiar inside the drawer.

“This is my camera. What is this doing here?” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Hyoyeon’s boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend Donghae broke up with her and that’s the reason why Hyoyeon lost her memory of Donghae.” Julia said.

“Hyo lost her memory of Donghae?” Taeyeon said.

“Yes. Yoona didn’t tell you?” Julia asks.

“No.” Taeyeon said. ‘What did Yoona done?

“She took the digital camera so that Hyoyeon won’t remember that she used to be Donghae’s girlfriend. She and Eunhyuk are the two who know it.” Julia said.

“Eunhyuk oppa?” Taeyeon said.

“Gosh! You’re the leader but you don’t know it.” Julia said.

“You’re right or maybe I was blind. Sooyoung always telling me that but I became blind because I am forcing myself to believe that we are sisters and our bonding is strong.” Taeyeon said.

“At least you know the truth.” Julia said.

“There is one thing that is still mystery for me. If Donghae oppa broke up with Hyoyeon then why Hyoyeon broke up with Donghae oppa?” Taeyeon said.

“Simple. Donghae didn’t text Hyoyeon; someone used his handphone and broke up with Hyoyeon. Then, Yoona used Hyoyeon’s handphone to text Donghae.” Julia said. “And one more thing. I saw a girl talking to Eunhyuk after our first recording. I think you know her too.”

“Thank you for the information. And for that girl I’ll try to find out.” Taeyeon said. “And now I need to call Hyoyeon.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon brought her digital camera to her room. She connects the camera to her laptop.

She checks on the pictures. She gasped.

“Why am I having pictures with Donghae oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

Then, she saw a video too. She played it.

It is a self-video of Donghae when they are in the plane going to LA.

“Hyoyeon Annyeong! Oh look! You’re sleeping beside me.” Donghae said and shows Hyoyeon sleeping on his side. “Wow Kyopta… Hyoyeon, Saranghaeyo! I am happy that you choose me to be your boyfriend and I will never hurt you. Promise. Annyeong…”

After watching the video, lots of thoughts are on Hyoyeon’s head.

“Boyfriend? Donghae oppa? What’s going on?” Hyoyeon said.

Then her handphone rings.

“Ne, Taeng?” Hyoyeon said when she answered the call.

“Hyo, is it true that you lost your memory of Donghae oppa?” Taeyeon said.

“Ne. Why?”

“How can you forget your boyfriend?!”

Hyoyeon felt a bomb explode on her head when Taeyeon said that.

“W-What do you mean? He is really my boyfriend?”

“Ne… Wait! You knew?”

“Taeng, I-I saw o-our picture in my cam.”

“You found your camera?”

“Yoona’s hiding it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Calm down, Hyo. I’ll be back right away. Don’t say anything to them. Just act normal ok?”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Bring back the camera to the drawer. We will talk to Yoona together.”

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day, Hyoyeon get up early even though she didn’t sleep well last night.  She prepares their breakfast and wakes them up.

She tried to be alive and pretends that she’s ok even though there are so many questions that she wants to ask to Yoona.

And because of those thoughts, she didn’t notice that she stops eating and she is just staring at Yoona.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Seohyun asks.

“Are you sick?” Sunny asks.

But Hyoyeon didn’t talk.

“Hyo.” Jessica said and lightly kicks her foot.

“H-Huh? What?” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you alright? You looked lost.” Yuri said.

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon said and continues eating.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Taeyeon is now at the Incheon Airport, she was just arrived from LA. She calls Donghae.

“Oppa, are you free?... Let’s meet up. I want to tell you something.” Taeyeon said and she gets on the van.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Ok I got it.” Donghae said to Taeyeon from his handphone.

“Who’s that?” Eunhyuk asks.

“It’s Taeng. She wants to meet us.” Donghae said.

“Ooohhh… So, you two are dating?” Eunhyuk said.

“No they’re not!” Kang-in shouts.

“We are not. You know well who I want.” Donghae said to Eunhyuk and left him.

‘Sorry but she is already mine.’ Eunhyuk’s thought.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon waits for Taeyeon in their dorm. She is with Jessica in the dorm but Jessica is sleeping.

When the doorbell rings, she hurriedly opens the door. She thought it was Taeyeon but it was Donghae.

“O-Oppa…” Hyoyeon said.

She can’t understand but her heart is beating faster when she saw him.

“Taeyeon called me and she wants to meet me here.” Donghae said. How he missed her so much.

“C-Come in.” Hyoyeon said. “Taengoo was just stuck in the traffic.”

“I understand.” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon went to the kitchen to prepare a tea for Donghae. ‘If he really my ex, why did we broke up? And why can’t I remember him?’ Hyoyeon’s thought.

After preparing the tea, she went back to the living room.

“Do you know why Taeyeon asked me to come here?” Donghae asks.

“Uhmm… I think it’s better to wait for her and you ask her personally.” Hyoyeon said.

‘Why she looks so tensed? Is there something wrong with her?’ Donghae’s thought said.

Then Taeyeon came.

“Sorry for keeping you wait.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeng, what is really going on?” Hyoyeon asks.

Taeyeon sat on the sofa facing them. “Hyo, oppa, I found something very important while I was in LA.” Taeyeon started.

“What is it?” Donghae asks.

“Some people hid the truth when the day Hyoyeon got in the accident. Hyoyeon got into accident after she read the text message from you that you are breaking up with her.” Taeyeon said.

“Wait! I didn’t break up with her.” Donghae said. “She broke up with me.”

“Oppa, listen first.” Taeyeon said. “You didn’t break up with her but someone borrowed your handphone and secretly text Hyoyeon. And same goes with Hyoyeon’s side. How can Hyoyeon text you when that time she is in the hospital?”

“So, are you saying that some people are behind all of this?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Who are they?” Donghae asks.

“Try to remember who borrowed your handphone that time.” Taeyeon said.

Donghae tries to remember it.

They were in the plane when Leeteuk came to him. “Hae, can I borrow your handphone?” Leeteuk said.

“Sure, hyung.” Donghae said.

“It was Leeteuk hyung. He borrowed my handphone.” Donghae said.

“Then, it is confirmed that he text Hyoyeon and pretends that it was you.” Taeyeon said. “In Hyo’s side, it was Yoona who texted you.”

“Yoona?” Hyoyeon asks. “But why?”

“From the start, Yoona doesn’t like me for you Hyoyeon. She always said that Eunhyuk is the best for you.” Donghae said.

“I didn’t know that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Now, let’s continue.” Taeyeon said. “When Hyoyeon woke up she can’t remember you Donghae.”

“What?” Donghae was shocked.

“It’s true. When I ask Yoona who is Donghae, she told me that we are enemies.” Hyoyeon said.

Donghae took a deep breath and trying to control his feelings. He can’t believe that Leeteuk hyung and Yoona can do those things just for the sake of Eunhyuk. And Eunhyuk, why did he agree to it?

“Now you know that Yoona and Leeteuk are behind of all this. Now, we need to know who the girl that Julia saw talking to Eunhyuk in LA is.” Taeyeon said.

“It is Victoria.” Donghae said. “She had vacation in LA not too long ago after Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went there. If I am correct, she and Eunhyuk are together for planning to separate me and Hyoyeon.”

“Victoria? Why?” Taeyeon asks.

“Victoria likes me. She keeps on clinging to me but I never accept her.” Donghae said.

“Now you know the truth. What are your plans now?” Taeyeon asks.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yoona and Eunhyuk saw each other at front of elevator. “Are you going to visit us?” Yoona asks.

“No. I am going to visit Hyo.” Eunhyuk said.

Yoona pouts.