Forgive & Forget

Distance

After few weeks…

Hyoyeon and Yoona are still not talking to each other.  For Hyoyeon, if Yoona will apologize, she will forgive her after all she is like a sister to her.

As for Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, she will forgive them but it will be hard to bring back the friendship between her and Eunhyuk.

It was the grand finals of DWTS, Seohyun and Yoona are there to support her.

Yoona supporting her is enough for Hyoyeon to forgive her but she is shy to talk to her.

When the show ended, Hyoyeon won the 2nd place. She apologizes to her partner for not winning but her partner is very understandable.

Seohyun and Yoona approach her and she can’t help but to cry.

Seohyun and Yoona hug her tightly.

“For us, you’re a winner.” Seohyun whispered to her.

“Umma, I’m sorry.” Yoona whispered to her.

“It’s ok.” Hyoyeon said and cried again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donghae still not talk to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk even though Leeteuk already apologized. Betraying him with his own friend is really hurt so much.

After that incident happened, the team work of their group was affected. The other members don’t know what to do to make them friends again.

While they are getting ready for their comeback album, everyone can’t feel the team work. Donghae and Eunhyuk who are in-charge of choreography are not working. They are not helping each other even in making songs.

“When will those three plan to become friends again?” Sungmin asks. They are inside a dance studio and they are just lying around because Donghae and Eunhyuk are not talking to each other.

Sungmin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Shindong are on the other side of the room looking at the two.

“We must do something to those two.” Shindong said.

“But what should we do?” Ryeowook asks.

“We tried to talk to them but they are both didn’t listen.” Sungmin said.

“If we don’t do anything, what will gonna happen to our group?” Shindong said.

“This is Teukie hyung’s fault. If he didn’t do that to Donghae and Hyoyeon this things will not happen.” Sungmin said.

“Don’t say that.” Siwon said.

“But Sungmin hyung has a point.” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish! Stop it. Our problem is how to make them forgive and forget.” Shindong said.

Leeteuk enters the room. “Why are you guys doing nothing?” Leeteuk asks.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” Sungmin said and left.

“Yah… Sungmin, where are you going?” Leeteuk called him but he didn’t listen to him. “What’s wrong with him? And why are you just lying around? Comeback is coming soon. We need to work hard.”

“Aish… If you didn’t do it, this won’t gonna happen.” Kyuhyun said.

“What?! Yah… I am your leader. Pay some respect, maknae.” Leeteuk said.

“Tsk! Some leader you are.” Kyuhyun said and left.

“W-What?! Yah!” he screamed.

“Aish! So noisy!” Donghae said.

“What did you say?” Leeteuk angrily asks.

“Hyung, calm down.” Shindong said.

“Yah! Lee Donghae, because of a girl you are acting like this. Haven’t you forgotten how important for us this group?!” Leeteuk shouts.

“Group? You call us a group after you has done to me? If you are our leader you wouldn’t do that.” Donghae angrily said and walks out.

Eunhyuk follows Donghae.

“Hae! Wait up!” he called him.

Donghae stops walking. “What?” he irritated asks.

“You mustn’t like that to hyung. Please understand him.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh come on, Hyuk. In all of people, I didn’t expect that you will say that. Of course you are on his side because you both fooled me. Who gained the most when hyung did that? You, right? No matter what you say, I won’t forgive you two.” Donghae said.

“Not even for our friendship and group?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Friendship? Group? Did you think of it before you fool me and Hyoyeon?” Donghae asks. “You know what? It is better just to keep your mouth shut than saying those words. Those two words didn’t exist to me now.”

Donghae left Eunhyuk alone in the corridor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Victoria was about to go out from one of the practice room when she accidentally heard the conversation between Donghae and Eunhyuk.

After when Donghae and Hyoyeon found out their evil plans, Victoria was intentionally avoiding the two. She is very guilty to what have she done. She wanted to apologize but she knows that it will be hard. She is waiting for the right time.

“Friendship? Group? Did you think of it before you fool me and Hyoyeon?” She heard Donghae asks Eunhyuk. “You know what? It is better just to keep your mouth shut than saying those words. Those two words didn’t exist to me now.”

Because of what she heard, she feels guilty more. “Stupid. Stupid Victoria. Because of your feelings, you are having a problem right now.” She said to herself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon went to China for a magazine photoshoot. While in the middle of the photoshoot, she didn’t expect EXO-M to visit her.

They brought foods for her.

“You shouldn’t do this but thank you.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is Kris hyung’s idea.” Tao said.

“I just thought that we need to take care of our sunbae just like how they take care of us.” Kris said.

“That’s right. You need to be always humble even when you are already famous.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is that why your group never thought of disbanding?” Xiumin asks.

“Ne.” she said. “Even though there will be times that you will fight, always remember that you are still a group. Fighting and arguing are normal in a group and remember that once you solve it, your bond will be stronger.”

The EXO-M listens carefully of what their sunbae said. They won’t forget her words and they will always remember it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon went to the dance studio just to dance. She doesn’t have any schedule and since she doesn’t want to stay in their dorm, she decided to go to the dance studio.

While looking for an empty practice room, she accidentally saw Donghae alone inside a practice room. She watches him.

Donghae is trying to make a dance step for their new song and after an hour he doesn’t finish half of it.

He irritated sat on the floor and drinks the water in the bottle.

“Need help?” Hyoyeon asks.

Donghae looks at her. “What are you doing here?” he asks. He is happy to see her. It’s been few weeks since they last saw each other.

“Just got a feeling that I want to dance so I went here.” Hyoyeon said and sat on his side. “Are you trying to make some steps in your new song?”

“Ne. But I am having a hard time.” Donghae said.

“What about Eunhyuk oppa?” she asks.

“What about him?” Donghae asks in an irritated tone.

“You two still not in good terms?” she asks.

“How can I forgive him after what he’d done?” he said.

“Oppa, just remember all your memories with him. He is your best friend. You’ve been together since trainee days. Think of everything you’ve done together. Even though he did that, he is still your friend.” She said.

Donghae thought of it for a moment. He admits that she has a point. He and Eunhyuk were been together since trainee days. It would be not right if he forgets all of it easily. He should give him a chance.

“You’re right, Hyo. I shouldn’t act like this. I should forgive him and hyung. Because of my stubbornness our comeback is delaying.” He said.

Hyoyeon smiled at him.

“Now, are you going to continue making steps? I can help you.” She said.

“Yeah!” he said.

They didn’t know that Eunhyuk is watching them from the door. Eunhyuk felt jealous when he saw the two close to each other again.

Although Hyoyeon already forgive him, Hyoyeon always keeps a distance between them. He knows that it will be hard to bring back the friendship between them after what he had done.

“Oppa…” someone called him.

It was Victoria.

“Can I talk to you?” Victoria asks.

Eunhyuk nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk and Victoria went to the rooftop.

“What do you want to talk about?” he asks.

“I-I’m sorry.” She said.

Eunhyuk was surprise. “Why?” he asks.

“It is my fault why did this happen. If I didn’t ask for you to steal Hyo away from Donghae oppa, this wouldn’t happen.” She said.

“I didn’t blame you.” He said. “In fact, I am blaming myself. I shouldn’t do those things. I should just stay as Donghae and Hyoyeon’s friend.”

“And one more thing.” She said. “I am going back to China.”

“What?” Eunhyuk was surprised.

“I am planning to leave f(x) and go back to China.” She said.

“But why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t think I am deserved to be here. SM is a family. What have I done to them is not right. It is not a family member should do.” She said.

“Take a vacation but don’t leave us.” He said. “Hyoyeon and Donghae will forgive you too.”

“Even though they forgive me, I will leave too. I can’t face them after what I have done.” She said.

“Vic, think about f(x). What will they gonna do without you?” he asks.

“My decision is final. After I apologize to Hyoyeon and Donghae oppa, I will leave immediately.” She said.

“Think about it, please. I am sure Hyoyeon and Donghae will not let you leave too.” He said.

Victoria sighed. “Oppa, don’t try to stop me. I already made my decision.” She said and left him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SM Town Concert…

All the SM Artists are in Europe for their concert. Donghae plans to forgive Leeteuk and Eunhyuk later while in the middle of their opening number.

Hyoyeon knew it that’s why she is watching him during the opening number.

Donghae stands between Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. He grabs them both and whisper to their ears. “Mianhae for acting like a child. I already forgave you. We are best friends, right?” Donghae whispered to them.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk smiled and hug him.

“Let’s make our bonding strong.” Leeteuk said.

Hyoyeon smiled when she saw the three smiling at each other now.

Eunhyuk looks at her. Hyoyeon gives him thumbs up. Eunhyuk smiled at her.

“Hyo.” someone called her.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Victoria coming towards her.

“Ne?” she asks.

“I know it is a little too late but I am so sorry.” Victoria sincerely said.

Hyoyeon hugs her. “I already forgave you. I can’t blame you. It just happened that we both fell in love to a same guy.” She said.

“Thank you.” Victoria said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Everyone had a great time during the SM Town Concert but in the ending part, everyone notice that f(x) members are crying.

Everyone is wondering what’s wrong with them. Only Eunhyuk knows the answer.

Victoria tried to be happy but she can’t help but to cry. Before the ending performance she already told to her group members that she is leaving them now.

Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal were shocked but since Victoria already decided, they must accept it.

Jessica approaches Krystal because she is worried. She doesn’t know why her dongsaeng is crying.

Everyone is comforting the f(x) members.

Hyoyeon wants to comfort Amber but Eunhyuk stops her.

“Oppa, do you know why they are crying?” she asks.

“Victoria is leaving.” He said.

Hyoyeon was shocked. “W-What?” she said. Why would Victoria leave? Is it because of what happened?

“We already forgave her. She shouldn’t leave.” Hyoyeon said.

“Guys, we are in the middle of the concert. Don’t show to the fans that we’re having problem here.” Kangta said to them from their back.

Hyoyeon left Eunhyuk and went to Victoria. “Let’s talk later.” She said.