First Show

Distance

The show started and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are team-up.

The hosts of the show are Harold’s friends.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to the first international dancing competition the International Dance Idol!” the lively hosts said.

“I am your y and gorgeous host Miss Chelsea Brummet.” The beautiful woman said. She is an international model who is Kathlyn and Harold’s friend.

“And I am your handsome and single host Mr. Jack De Sena.” The handsome man said.

“So, Jack, everyone is very curious about IDI. Care to tell to everyone what the preparations that IDI’s prepared?” Chelsea said.

“Well, the IDI’s founder personally chose the 10 mentors that will be joining our show. Those 10 mentors are going to choose their dancers and they will train them personally. The 10 mentors are not only here in LA but all over the world. They also personally chose the dancers that will be joining the show. Lots and lots of auditions happened all over the world and only 40 lucky dancers were able to join us. And as the competition go on the dancers will be lessen until only two remain and win the 2 million dollars each and one year contract to Harold Entertainment.” Jack said. “Now, shall we introduce the mentors?”

“Right! Our first mentor is from the South Korea.” Chelsea started. “Oh! I know this. Shall I give you a hint?”

“What hint?” Jack asks.

“Girls bring the boys out!” Chelsea shouts.

“O-oh! I know that.” Jack said.

“She is from a girl group in South Korean that now invading the New York. Few months ago they had their first fan meeting in New York. She is also known for being most famous in Europe when they had their concert in Paris.” Chelsea said. “Please let’s all welcome our first mentor… Girls’ Generation’s Dancing Queen… Hyoyeon Kim!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“It’s her! It’s her! Wow! She’s beautiful on her clothes.” Sooyoung loudly said. They are inside the dressing room and watching the live broadcast in Yuri’s laptop.

“She doesn’t seem like nervous at all.” Taeyeon said.

“She’s nervous but she is hiding it.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donghae was watching the live broadcast too in Kibum’s dorm.

“She is beautiful.” Kibum said.

“I’m so proud I am her boyfriend.” Donghae said.

Kibum just smirked and watch.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyoyeon, how do you feel?” Chelsea interviewed Hyoyeon.

“Very nervous.” She said. “But I am so excited.”

“What do you prepared for this show?” Chelsea asks.

“Everything I know about dancing. I am willing to share my dancing skills to everyone.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow…” Chelsea said. “Jack, what happened to you? Did you lose your tongue?”

“I…I was mesmerized by her looks.” Jack said. “Hyoyeon, just one question from me. Answer me yes or no. Are you really Korean?”

“Yes I am.” She said and smiled.

“Oh… Fainted.” Jack said.

Chelsea laughed.

“Hyoyeon, are you single?” Jack asks.

“Uhmm… Secret.” She said.

“You can go now to your seat, Hyoyeon. Thank you.” Chelsea said. “Jack, can you introduce our second mentor?”

“Right. Our second mentor is from South Korea too. He is a member in a boy group that is very famous too all over the world. He is known as dancing machine. Let’s all welcome Super Junior’s Dancing Machine… Eunhyuk Lee!” Jack said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Appa! That’s my appa.” Yoona said.

“Yeah… Yeah… We know.” Sooyoung said.

Yoona didn’t mind her and continue watching.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the introducing and interviews with the mentors, the show proceeds by showing the past auditions happened and showing the 40 contestants.

“Each ten contestants will be joining by 2 mentors and the mentors will help them through.” Chelsea said.

“The mentors are already group themselves and already chosen their 10 contestants.” Jack said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Woah! I’m so tired.” Hyoyeon said while entering their dorm.

“Me too.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m going to sleep.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room.

“Wait. You haven’t had your dinner.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m full.” She said and yawned.

Eunhyuk holds Hyoyeon’s hand to stop her. “You can’t sleep without eating anything for dinner. Come. Let’s get something to eat.”

“Aish… I swear I am sleepy.” She said.

Eunhyuk brings Hyoyeon to a fast food restaurant. He ordered two burgers, large fries, soft drinks and sundaes.

“Oppa, I will gain weight because of that.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s ok. You need to gain weight.” Eunhyuk said.

“Seohyun will be fainted if she sees these.” Hyoyeon said. She took out her handphone and gives it to Eunhyuk. “Oppa, take me some pictures with these.”

Eunhyuk does what Hyoyeon told him.

After a while, he gave back the handphone to her. “I’ll upload it to my café.” She said.

The two eat together and Eunhyuk felt nice inside of him. ‘I wanted this thing happen since our trainee but I haven’t had a chance to ask her out.’ Eunhyuk thought. ‘But now I am happy that finally it is happening.’

Eunhyuk smiled without noticing.

“What’s funny oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk asks.

“You’re smiling.” Hyoyeon said. “Tell me what’s funny.”

“Nothing. I just remembered something.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh you’re here too.” Someone said.

The two look at the one who talks and they saw one of the mentors.

“Hi Bekah!” Hyoyeon greets.

Bekah is from Hawaii but she is working in Harold’s Entertainment as a dance instructor.

“Are you alone? Join us.” Eunhyuk said.

“No thanks. I’m with someone.” Bekah said and looks at the counter area.

They saw one of the guy mentors ordering in the counter.

“Well, see you tomorrow. I heard that we are having a race tomorrow.” Bekah said and left.

“Race?” Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk.

“Ne. I heard the staffs talking about the preparation for tomorrow’s race.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

F(x) Victoria went to LA without everyone knows except for her manager. She wants to know what is Eunhyuk’s doing and she can’t wait to steal Donghae from her.

She knows where Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are staying and she will be going to visit them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are laughing while walking towards their dorm. Eunhyuk keeps on telling jokes on her while walking back to the dorm.

“That’s really funny.” Hyoyeon said.

“Looks like you guys are having fun.” Someone said.

The two stop and they saw Victoria.

“Victoria, hello! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon happily said.

“I am on vacation and I decided to visit you.” Victoria said.

Hyoyeon opens the door and they let in.

“How’s everyone in SM?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Doing great but they are missing you.” Victoria said.

“We miss them too.” Eunhyuk said.

“I wasn’t able to watch your first air of your show. How’s it?” Victoria asks.

“Not bad.” Eunhyuk said.

“Not bad? You should say great.” Victoria said.

“We don’t have the right to say that. Actually, we are all nervous but luckily we didn’t make some mistakes.” Hyoyeon said.

“I think it is really getting late. Victoria needs to go back to where she staying, right?” Eunhyuk said.

“Right. And I think you need to take some rest too.” Victoria said.

“Ok. Bye.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll go with her until she gets a taxi.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What brought you here?” Eunhyuk asks Victoria when they are now inside the elevator.

“Checking if you’re really doing our plan.” Victoria said. “So, how’s it?”

“I don’t think I can do it. I can’t break the trust of my friend.” He said.

Victoria sighed. “You’re weak, oppa.” Victoria said. “You two are far away from South Korea and it will be easy for you to seduce her.”

The elevator stops and they get out.

“You must do anything to make her come to you.” Victoria said.

“Ok. I’ll try.” Eunhyuk said.

“If you need help, just call me.” Victoria said and gets inside the taxi.

Eunhyuk sighed and went back inside.

He is now inside the elevator and pressed the close button. The door is slowly closing when a hand stops it. Eunhyuk was frightened but when he saw that a familiar person enters the elevator he felt relieved.

“H-Hi.” Eunhyuk said to the woman.

The woman just looks at him and looks away.

She is Julia Dressler, one of the mentors. She looks strict but Kathlyn said that she is a nice woman even though there are only few times that you will gonna see her smiling.

At last the elevator stops to the floor where Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s dorm is.

“Think before you do anything that will make you suffer.” Julia said when Eunhyuk is stepping out of the elevator.

Eunhyuk turns around to look at her. “What do you mean?”

She didn’t answer and closes the elevator door.

“She’s weird.” Eunhyuk said and went back to the dorm.