End

Distance

After the concert, Victoria, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae talk in the hotel room of Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

No one is allowed to go inside the room while the five are talking.

“I understand your feeling but it doesn’t mean that you need to leave.” Donghae said to Victoria after hearing Victoria’s reason why she wanted to leave.

“And besides, everything is ok now.” Leeteuk said.

“Do you think I have a face to show you after that?” Victoria said.

“Apologizing is enough for me and Donghae oppa. We are a family here and as a family we shouldn’t left our family member behind.” Hyoyeon said.

Victoria started to cry.

Hyoyeon hugs her to comfort her.

“I’m so sorry.” Victoria said while crying.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After that, their bonding became stronger. And Hyoyeon’s memory is back now. She remembers everything now with the help of SNSD and her other friends. Even Eunhyuk helped her.

“I’m hungry! I’m hungry!” Sooyoung loudly said while entering the restaurant.

 “You just came here just to eat? Unbelievable!” Donghae jokingly said.

It is Hyoyeon’s birthday and they are celebrating it in a restaurant. Siwon rent a restaurant as a gift for Hyoyeon.

“Yah… I came here for the foods not for anything else.” Sooyoung said. “Where’s the birthday celebrant?”

“She’s with Victoria and Yoona. You know, getting ready for something.” Donghae said.

“Ah… Right!” Sooyoung said. “I should check what’s going on.”

Sooyoung left Donghae to see Hyoyeon.

Donghae stays near the door to greet the visitors or something else?

“Where’s the birthday girl?!” Sooyoung loudly said.

“AIsh! So noisy!” Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung looks at the Hyoyeon. “Wow! Yeppuda!” she said.

“Of course! We make her like that.” Victoria said.

“Yah… I am always beautiful.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you look more beautiful today.” Yoona said.

“Change your clothes now.” Victoria said.

“Why? I like my clothes.” Hyoyeon said.

“We prepared something nice for your birthday.” Victoria said.

Hyoyeon looks at them suspiciously.

“Come on! We are just doing this because it is your birthday.” Victoria said.

“Where’s Seohyun? I will only believe at Seohyun.” Hyoyeon said.

“She’s on her way now with Taeng and Fany.” Sooyoung said. “Change your clothes now.”

“Araso. Araso.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk and the others came in the restaurant. “Where is she?” Leeteuk asks.

“She’s with the girls.” Donghae said.

“Let’s get ready.” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa, Hyoyeon wants to see Seohyun. She is getting suspicious.” Sooyoung said. She left Hyoyeon with the two girls.

“Call Seohyun. Tell her she needs to be here right now.” Donghae said.

“I am here!” Seohyun said who just arrived with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“Good. Let’s see Hyoyeon.” Sooyoung said. “Remember don’t tell anything about our surprise.”

“Ne.” Seohyun said.

“Oppa, is everything set?” Tiffany asks.

“Ne.” Donghae said. “Eunhyuk and the others are preparing it.”

“Oppa, where’s the ring?” Taeyeon asks.

“Right here-” Donghae said and look for his bag. “Where’s my bag?”

“Bag? You forgot your bag, oppa?” Taeyeon asks.

“I left my bag at the recording studio. The ring is inside the bag.” Donghae said.

“How you will get it? We don’t have time.” Tiffany said.

“AH! Yuri, Sica and Sunny are in the recording studio. I’ll call them.” Taeyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yuri, Jessica and Sunny are in the van going to the restaurant when Taeyeon called.

“Ne, Taeng?” Sunny said.

“Where are you? Are you still in the studio?”

“Aniyo. We are now on our way there.” Sunny said.

“Oh my!”

“Why?” Sunny asks.

“Hae oppa forgot his bag in the studio and the ring is inside his bag.”

“Oh my! What should we do? We are near the restaurant now.” Sunny said.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asks.

“Oppa’s bag left in the studio and the ring was inside the bag.” Sunny said.

“We can call the EXO-M to bring the bag to the restaurant. They were left in the studio.” Yuri said.

“Ah right!” Sunny said. “Taeng, we will call the EXO-M to bring the bag there. They are also in the studio.”

“Ok! Ok! And please hurry.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

EXO-M just finished their recording and was about to go when Yuri called Kris.

“Ne, noona?” Kris said.

“Are you still in the studio?”

“Ne.” he said.

“Do you see a bag there?”

Kris looks around the studio and saw a bag lying on the floor.

“Ne.”

“Great! Bring that bag to the address that I am going to text to you. We need it right now.”

“Araso.” He said.

“What is it?” Lay asks.

“Yuri noona wants us to bring that bag somewhere quickly.” He said.

“I wonder why?” Xiu Min said.

“I heard that they are planning something for Hyoyeon noona.” Chen said.

“Oh right! It is her birthday today.” Tao said.

Kris received the text message from Yuri.

“Let’s go. We need to bring that bag to them.” Kris said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

EXO-M arrived just in time with the bag.

“Gomaweoh!” Donghae said while taking the bag.

“It’s nothing.” Kris said.

“You can stay here for a while and watch our surprise for Hyoyeon.” Leeteuk said who is very nice to them.

”We will.” Kris said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Everyone’s ready?” Eunhyuk asks. He is inside the room where Victoria, Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon are there.

They all nodded except for Hyoyeon who is now blindfolded.

“What’s really going on? Seohyun, I trusted you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Trust me, unnie.” Seohyun said and left the room quickly.

“Let’s go.” Yoona said.

They started walking out of the room while guiding Hyoyeon’s steps.

Then, music started to play.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Kyuhyun and Yesung started singing ‘Way Back Into Love’.

Hyoyeon felt excited and nervous. She has an idea what is going on but she doesn’t want to believe it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Donghae was standing at the stage, the spotlight was on him. He felt nervous while looking at Hyoyeon slowly walking towards him with her eyes cover by the blindfold.

When she finally standing on his front, Victoria removes the blindfold.

“Woah!” Hyoyeon was surprised when she finally saw everything.

Her friends are all there watching them while Jessica, Taeyeon, Kyuhyun and Yesung are singing on the side, Seohyun is playing the piano, Siwon is playing the drums and Sungmin is playing the guitar.

On her front is Donghae standing handsomely with his tuxedo.

“Oppa, what is this?” Hyoyeon asks. Her smile can’t leave her face.

Donghae holds her hand.

The music stops so everyone can hear them.

“Hyoyeon, we’ve been through a lot but because of our love we overcome it. We prove that no one can stop the love of the two people. Today, in your special day, I want to give you something that you will never forget.” Donghae said.

He knelt down and shows the ring to Hyoyeon.

“Kim Hyoyeon, my lovely girl, I have never love like this since I met you. Will you marry me?” he asks.

Hyoyeon nodded. She can’t say yes because she is crying. She was touched of what Donghae did.

Donghae puts the ring on her finger.

Everyone clap their hands.

Donghae stands up and wipes her tears. “I love you.” He said.

“I love you, too.” She said.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” their friend shout.

Donghae and Hyoyeon did the request of their friends.

“Tao, congratulate me.” Kris said.

“Why?” Tao asks.

“I just helped that guy to take my first love away from me.” Kris said.

“Congratulation.” Tao naively said.

‘If I didn’t bring that bag, none of this will happen but I am happy that noona is with her love now.’ Kris’ thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After four months, the two got married. But since they are both busy, their honeymoon will need to wait.

“Are you planning to have a baby this year?” Sooyoung asks.

“What do you think?” Hyoyeon asks.

The SNSD and Super Junior are gathered in Hyoyeon and Donghae’s house after the SM Town Concert that night.

“Unnie, you can’t!” Seohyun said.

“Why?” the SNSD ask.

“Since unnie married early and can’t enjoy being single, she can at least enjoy being a wife without a baby yet. She is still SNSD and we are still busy as idols. It would be hard for her if she will takes care of her baby while working.” Seohyun said.

“Amen.” Sooyoung said. “You sound like a mother.”

“But she is right.” Donghae said. “Hyo and I thought of it and we decided that after few more years, we are going to have a baby. And besides, I am planning to go to army next year.”

“So, you just married Hyo early so the other guys won’t have the chance to steal her from you while you are in the army.” Taeyeon said.

“That’s right.” Donghae said.

“Don’t worry, Hae. I’ll watch over her for you.” Eunhyuk said.

“And we’ll watch over you.” The SNSD said.

They all laughed.

“But I haven’t said this to you.” Hyoyeon said and became serious. “I haven’t thanked everyone for the help you did to us. Taeng, you’ve done a great help for us.”

“It’s nothing.” Taeyeon said.

“Everyone, thank you so much. We really appreciated it.” Hyoyeon said.

“And also hyung, Yoona, Hyuk and Victoria. If you didn’t do that, we never know how strong our love to each other.” Donghae said.

“It looks like; all their sins turn to tests for the two of you.” Siwon said.

“Right.” They said.

“From now on, we will love each other together and forever.” The two said while looking at each other.

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Hope you have a great time reading this and sorry if it is too short. I am very busy with something else so I don't have time to make this story long. And also sorry for some wrong grammars.