Victoria and Eunhyuk Plan

Distance

Hyoyeon was listening to Sunny Hill’s The Grasshopper Song early in the morning while preparing their breakfast. She is in the good mood today because finally Donghae isn’t mad at her.

“Wow! Special breakfast.” Seohyun said when she enters the kitchen.

“Seo, can you put those pancakes on the table? I’ll wake up the others.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne, unnie.” Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon went to the rooms of her friends. “Girls, breakfast is ready.” She said to them.

She went inside Yoona’s room.

“Daughter, wake up. Breakfast is ready.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mmm… What’s for breakfast?” Yoona sleepily asks.

“Pancakes & waffles.” Hyoyeon said.

Yoona suddenly awake. “Really?!”

Hyoyeon nodded.

Yoona stood up. “I’ll wash up first.” Yoona said and runs towards the bathroom.

“Yah!” Tiffany said when she was about to go in the bathroom but Yoona run over her.

“Mianhae, unnie!” Yoona said while inside the bathroom.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I’m glad you and oppa are ok now.” Jessica said while they are having their breakfast.

“He finally understands it.” Hyoyeon said.

“When are you going to start the audition?” Taeyeon asks.

Sooyoung and Yoona didn’t care. They are busy eating the pancakes and waffles.

“We will have a meeting later first.” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie, I’m gonna miss you if you start to get busy in America.” Seohyun said.

“I will miss you all.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will miss these foods.” Sooyoung said.

“Me too.” Yoona said and laughed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the meeting…

“Next month you are going around the Asia to search for the 10 Asians that will join our show. You will spend 1 week in one country. 2 days for audition, 2 days for elimination and for the third day you will choose two people to join our show.” Mr. Defoe said. “Are you nervous?”

“Ne but we are excited.” Eunhyuk said and looks at Hyoyeon.

“Here are the lists of the 5 countries that you are going.” Mr. Defoe said and handed them a paper.

“Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, Thailand and South Korea.” Hyoyeon reads.

“Those are in order. You will go first in Taiwan and last in here.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Hyo, let’s give our best in this show.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne!” Hyoyeon said.

“So, see you next month.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Yes, Mr. Defoe.” They said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the meeting Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went to their own individual schedules.

Hyoyeon needs to perform with her group in a music show.

“Starting next month, I’ll be busy and you won’t see me often.” Hyoyeon said to them.

“Why so soon?” Yuri asks.

“What about G8?” Sunny asks.

“I guess next week filming in IY is my last filming as G8.” Hyoyeon sadly said.

All of them remain silent. None of them tried to say anything.

“Girls, don’t be sad. Hyoyeon just need to stay for a year in LA but she will still remain as SNSD.” Their manager said trying to cheer them up.

“Oppa is right. We are acting like Hyoyeon is gonna leave us.” Taeyeon said trying to be cheerful. As the leader, she needs to show to them that she is strong so the other members will stay strong too.

Seohyun wipes her tears.

“Omo! Our maknae is crying.” Sooyoung said.

“Yah! Maknae! I am not leaving. Why are you crying?!” Hyoyeon jokingly said trying to make the atmosphere become happy again.

All of them laugh trying to be happy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2 weeks before they are going to start travelling around Asia, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk announce their temporarily leaving the shows where they are in.

The IY2 had a sad and happy moment for the last filming with Hyoyeon. Everyone is sad but they are happy that they had a chance to be with her. They are all wishing their luck for Hyoyeon’s success in her new show.

Despite of being busy, Donghae and Hyoyeon never forget their relationship. They always find time to be together until Hyoyeon starts to get busy in LA.

Donghae was full support for Hyoyeon and he will promise to be a good boyfriend for her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It is the day to go to Taiwan. Hyoyeon doesn’t have time to say goodbye to her friends personally because she needs to go early. She just prepared their breakfast and get ready to go to airport.

At the airport, the Super Junior M are already there. They are all going to Taiwan for their promotion of their new album and also to support Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

And at last, Hyoyeon came.

All of them greet her and she greets back.

“Good luck to the two of you.” Siwon said.

“Hyukjae, look at the talents not in their skirts, ok?” Sungmin jokingly said.

“I know that.” Eunhyuk said.

Finally, they are now ready to go.

Donghae helps Hyoyeon to her bag.

“Oppa, your fans might be suspicious if you do that.” Hyoyeon said to him.

They know that there are some reporters in the airport and taking pictures of them.

“They won’t. They will think that I am being a gentleman.” Donghae said.

Hyoyeon let Donghae carries her bag. At least, Donghae fulfills his duties as her boyfriend.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When they arrived in Taiwan, Mr. Defoe is waiting for them in the hotel. “You can take a rest for today. Tomorrow we will start the audition.” He said.

“Thanks, sir.” They said.

Mr. Defoe left them.

“Are you tired?” Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon.

“Aniyo.” She said.

“Wanna go check what SJM doing?”  Eunhyuk said.

“Sure.” She said.

The two went to the Fan Signing Event of SJM.

Eunhyuk decided to join them while Hyoyeon was watching them from the side.

Hyoyeon enjoys watching them and sometimes she saw Donghae looking towards her.

After an hour…

The SJM went for a little break.

Hyoyeon yawned. “You look sleepy.” Donghae said.

“Yeah.” She said. “I should go back to the hotel now.”

“Can you go alone?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“I’ll get you a taxi.” Donghae said.

“Aniyo. I can take care of myself.” Hyoyeon said.

“I can’t let you go alone. I’ll ask my manager to bring you to the hotel.” Donghae said and left. He talked to his manager.

After a while, he came back with his manager.

“Hyung, take care of her, ok?” Donghae said.

“Ne. I’ll be right back.” His manager said. “Let’s go Hyoyeon.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the car…

“Donghae loves you so much that he even threatened me if something bad happen to you while going back to the hotel.” Donghae’s manager said to Hyoyeon.

“Really?” Hyoyeon said. She was a little bit surprise.

“Ne. He said to me, ‘Hyung, bring my Hyoyeon back safely in the hotel. If something happens to her, I will fire you as my manager’. That’s what he said.” Donghae’s manager said.

“Aiye… He must be joking.” Hyoyeon said.

“No. Seriously. I know Donghae when he is joking or not.” Donghae’s manager said. “You know, Donghae is really a husband material. He takes care of you, he loves kids and he is very kind person. He treasures his all love ones. You are lucky to have him.”

Hyoyeon was just listening to him and she is happy that other people can see the real Donghae.

“I know. That is why I love him.” Hyoyeon said. “I know that he won’t hurt me.”

“And don’t hurt him too.” Donghae’s manager said.

“I won’t. I promise that.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After bringing Hyoyeon back to the hotel, Donghae’s manager came back to the venue of the Fan signing of SJM.

“Hyung, is she ok?” Donghae asks.

“Don’t be so overreacting, Donghae. She is fine. She came back in the hotel safely.” Donghae’s manager said.

“What did you talk about while on your way there?” Siwon curiously asks.

“I told her that she is lucky to have Donghae.” Donghae’s manager said.

“What did she say?” Henry asks who joins the conversation.

“Aish! Don’t tell them, hyung.” Donghae said.

“She said ‘I know. That’s why I love him’.” Donghae’s manager said.

“Aiye…” the boys said loudly which make the fans look at them.

Donghae’s manager signs them to keep quiet.

“Guys, break’s over.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk started the audition.

The audition goes on from 9:00 in the morning until 11:00 in the evening.

“That’s it for today. Good job, you two.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said.

They were very tired but it is fun.

“You two are really good in choosing the dancers. You never disappoint me.” Mr. Defoe said.

“Thank you, Mr. Defoe.” They said.

Mr. Defoe looks at the wristwatch. “It is late but we can still have dinner in the hotel.” He said. “Let’s go? It is my treat.”

“Sure.” They said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the hotel…

“Wow! That was tiring.” Victoria said. She came last night for the shooting of her scene with Donghae in his Taiwanese drama. Victoria had a cameo role in Donghae’s drama.

“You really impressed me in your acting.” Donghae said.

“Thanks, oppa.” Victoria said. She was happy that she is with Donghae for the whole day and no Hyoyeon.

“Wanna grab something to eat?” Donghae asks when they passed by the restaurant in the hotel.

“Sure.” Victoria said.

The two went to the restaurant. They saw Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Mr. Defoe there.

Victoria’s smile lost when she saw Hyoyeon, especially when Hyoyeon looks at them and calls them.

She looks at Donghae on her side and she saw Donghae smile widely and walks fast towards Hyoyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Donghae asks after greeting Mr. Defoe.

“We are just having a late dinner after the audition.” Mr. Defoe said. “Wanna join us?”

“Sure.” Donghae said. “Victoria, come.”

Victoria has no choice but to join them.

“How’s the audition?” Donghae asks after ordering.

“Great. Those two are great in choosing the dancers.” Mr. Defoe said.

“I know they will do great, right Victoria?” Donghae said.

“N-Ne.” Victoria said. ‘Why would a perfect day turn out to be bad day?’ Victoria thought.

“Are you ok, Victoria?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. I am just tired. Sorry if I need to go first. I am just really tired.” Victoria said and stood up.

“I’ll take you to your room.” Eunhyuk said.

The two left the three in the restaurant.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the elevator…

“Oppa, do anything to make Hyoyeon stay away from Donghae oppa.” Victoria said.

“What? What are you talking about?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Make Hyoyeon fall in love to you while I will make Donghae oppa fall in love to me.” Victoria said.

“That is hard.” Eunhyuk said. “Those two love each other.”

“We can do it as long as those two will not always stay together.” Victoria said. “Once you two are now in LA, it will be easier for you to make her fall to you.”

The elevator stops and opens the door. Victoria left Eunhyuk inside the elevator.

“How can I do that? If I steal Hyo from Hae, it means that I am betraying my friend.” Eunhyuk said to himself. But he really loves Hyoyeon and it is enough reason to do their plan.

Eunhyuk went to his room. He saw Siwon still not sleeping.

“Hyung, how’s the audition?” Siwon asks.

“Good.” Eunhyuk said. “Siwon, what will you feel if your best friend steals your girlfriend to you?”

“Of course I feel like he betrays me and our friendship. And most of all he also betrays God.” Siwon said. “Why? Are you going to steal Hyo to Donghae hyung?”

“A-Aniyo! Why would I do that?” Eunhyuk said.

“Just kidding. I know how you treasure your friendship.” Siwon said and get ready to sleep.

Eunhyuk lay down on his bed. ‘What will I gonna do?’ he thought.


Finally I was able to update... Sorry for keeping you waiting... Tomorrow is my birthday so no update for tomorrow... =^.^=