Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk?

Distance

After a year…

SNSD’s Dorm…

“Hurry up! Any moment now they will come.” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun looks at the window. “Omo! They’re here! They’re here!” Seohyun said.

The girls hurried up on their preparations.

“Turn off the lights.” Tiffany said.

“Wait! I’ll check if they are now in the elevator.” Yuri said.

Yuri takes a peek in the peep hole of their door. She can see the elevator through there.

She saw them when the elevator opens. She runs towards the other girls. “They’re here.” Yuri said.

“Places everyone.” Taeyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, should we knock first?” Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk.

“Just go inside. I’m sure they will be more surprise if you do that.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon opens the door. The inside of the dorm is dark. “Oh? Where are they?” Hyoyeon said.

She and Eunhyuk went to the living room.

“Welcome back!” the girls shouted when the lights opened.

Hyoyeon was surprised.

“Unnie, welcome back!” Seohyun said.

“How did you know that I am coming back?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Eunhyuk oppa.” They all said.

“Aish! Oppa, you told them that we are coming but you stopped me to tell them.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s because we want to surprise you.” Eunhyuk said and hugs her.

“Omo! Omo! What’s with the hug?” Sooyoung asks.

“Unnie, what’s going on?” Seohyun asks.

“I and oppa are couple.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really?!” they all shocked.

“But what about Do-”

“Yehey! I have a complete family now!” Yoona said just to interrupt Sooyoung to say Donghae’s name.

“How long are you two dating?” Tiffany asks.

“3 months.” They said.

“Does our SM know this?” Sunny asks.

“Ne. We told them.” Eunhyuk said. “And we are planning to tell that to the public.”

“No!” Sooyoung and Tiffany said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I disagree too.” Seohyun said. “Unnie, now that you’re back here, you need to focus on SNSD not anything else.”

“They must tell their relationship in the public so the fans will accept them.” Yoona said.

“Telling their relationship to the public can affect to Hyoyeon’s work. Don’t you know how ELFs love their idols?” Tiffany said.

“Girls, chill. Why are you so serious in this topic?” Eunhyuk said.

“It’s because our Hyoyeon can get hurt by your fans.” Yuri said. She is in Tiffany, Seohyun and Sooyoung’s side.

“Kids, stop it. Let them decide for themselves. They are grown up now.” Taeyeon said. “And besides, I trust Eunhyuk oppa.”

All of them listen to Taeyeon.

“Can we eat now and then sleep?” Jessica asks.

“Yeah.” They said.

Eunhyuk knows that Tiffany, Yuri and Sooyoung are not in his favor. He knows how the three like Donghae for Hyoyeon and he won’t gonna lose to them, now that Hyoyeon is finally in him.

“Seohyun, are you in our side?” Sooyoung asks Seohyun secretly.

“Aniyo.” Seohyun said.

“Then, you’re in Yoona’s side?” Yuri asks.

“Aniyo. I’m no body’s side.” Seohyun said.

“Then, why are you against to the topic a while ago?” Tiffany asks.

“I am against in the topic not in their relationship.” Seohyun said.

“What are you girls talking about secretly?” Yoona asks from their back.

“It is a secret that you don’t need to know.” Yuri said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

It’s been a year passed and Donghae can’t still forget about Hyoyeon.

He knows that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are dating because of Leeteuk. In all of them, Leeteuk is the most happy when Eunhyuk told them that news.

“Oppa, you’re here?” it was Victoria.

Donghae stays up late in the practice room every time he doesn’t have any schedules. He dance and dance until he gets tired.

“You still can’t forget about her, right?” Victoria said.

Donghae didn’t answer that.

“Oppa, you need to move on. Now, that Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon are dating.” Victoria said.

“How do you know that they are dating?” Donghae asks.

“H-Huh? Uhmm… To Leeteuk oppa.” Victoria said.

“Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are just a couple. I will just give her up if she will get married.” Donghae said.

“Isn’t it the same what you said a year ago? You will only move on if she will date someone but now she is dating your friend, you need to move on now.” Victoria said.

“Who are you to say that? Who are you to tell me to move on? Whatever you do I won’t gonna like you.” Donghae said and left her.

Victoria froze on her spot. “Who am I? I am the one who planned this and I am not going to give up. You will be mine.” Victoria said while looking at the door where Donghae leaves.

She took out her handphone and calls Leeteuk. “Oppa, it’s me Victoria… I want your help…”

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are back with their group activities and also Hyoyeon is preparing for the new show and that is ‘Dancing With The Stars’.

She is very excited and now she is learning different dances.

“Wow! Nice moves.” Someone said.

Hyoyeon looks at the door and she saw Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We are in the other practice room.” Eunhyuk said. “Wanna come with me?”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Donghae is entering the practice room when he saw her inside with his friends.

“Hyoyeon…” Donghae whispered. He looks at her. How he misses her so much… her face… her smile… her eyes… her nose… her laughs…

‘How can you laugh like that when you hurt so much? How can you joke around to others when you know I am here? And how can you date my best friend when you know we had a past?’ Donghae’s thoughts.

Eunhyuk looks towards him and ask him to come in.

He has no choice but to go in. while walking towards them, he is looking at her and Eunhyuk.

‘Hyuk, why did you steal her away from me? Why are you acting calm when you know that your girlfriend is my ex? Why are you giving me that look that as if you didn’t do anything wrong? You stole her away from me... You know how much I love her… Why did you do this?’

“Hae, gwenchana?” Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae didn’t realize that he is standing at the front of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

“Mian. I was thinking something else.” Donghae said. He looks at her. “H-How are you, Hyoyeon?”

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon said and smiled. “Uhmm… Oppa, whatever we have in the past, we should forget it and start anew. Hope we can be friends.”

Donghae was surprised of Hyoyeon said. ‘Forget the past? Is it that easy to say? I spent a year only thinking of you and hoping you will come back to me. Now, you are saying that forget the past? You’re unfair, Hyoyeon. UNFAIR!’

“Hyung, are you really ok?” Siwon asks. “You look weird today.”

“Mian. I am not really in myself today. I guess I should go home.” Donghae said.

“That’s right.” Leeteuk said.

“See you later.” Donghae said and left.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Donghae went home and stays in his room. He took out his wallet and looks at his picture with Hyoyeon.

“How can you hurt me so much?” Donghae said.

“Hae, are you alright? Who are you talking at?” it was Kang-in. He just came back from his military service and now taking a rest before going back to work.

Kang-in looks at his wallet. “You never forget her, right?”

“I don’t know what I should do. How can she move on when I haven’t forgotten her?”

“Hae, you can’t expect her to still loving you when you two broke up. And besides, it’s been a year since you two broke up.” Kang-in said. “I want to give you some long advice but I need to go.”

“Where are you going?” Donghae asks.

“I have a date with Taeyeon.” Kang-in said.

“Really? Are you two dating?” Donghae asks.

“Just a friendly date. You know, we used to be DJs in a radio show.” Kang-in said.

“Ok. Good luck to your ‘Friendly Date’.” Donghae said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

“When are you planning to perform with Super Junior?” Taeyeon asks Kang-in. they are in a restaurant and having their dinner.

“On their next album.” Kang-in said.

“How’s everyone? I haven’t seen them these past few days.” Taeyeon said. “Well, except for Eunhyuk oppa.”

“They are doing good.” Kang-in said. “How’s Hyoyeon?”

“She’s fine. She and Eunhyuk oppa is cute couple.” Taeyeon said.

“Eunhyuk is a great help for Hyoyeon. He helped her to move on.” Kang-in said.

“It will be easy for Hyoyeon to move on since she is the one who broke up with Donghae oppa.” Taeyeon said.

“Huh? I thought Donghae broke up with Hyoyeon.” Kang-in said.

“Where did you get that idea?” Taeyeon asks.

“Eunhyuk told me. He said that Donghae broke up with Hyoyeon that’s why Hyoyeon had a car accident.” Kang-in said.

“But…” Taeyeon said and she remembers that Donghae told them that Hyoyeon texted him and saying that she is breaking up with him.

“Taeng, is there something wrong?” Kang-in asks.

“N-Nothing…” she said. But she is wondering.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Taeyeon got home from her date with Kang-in, she saw Hyoyeon in the living room.

Then, she remembers what Kang-in said.

“Uhmm… Hyo, where’s your old handphone?” Taeyeon asks.

“It was gone when I had an accident so Eunhyuk oppa bought me another one.” Hyoyeon said.

“When you had an accident, you never forget anything?” Taeyeon asks.

“Actually,-”

“Oh Unnie! You’re here.” Yoona said when she came out from the room.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“Umma, you should sleep now. Appa said that I should take care of you.” Yoona said to Hyoyeon.

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room.

“Yoona, can I ask you something?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne.” Yoona said.

“Has Hyoyeon had amnesia?” Taeyeon asks.

“Aniyo. She is perfectly fine.” Yoona said. “Why?”

“Nothing.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona thought that Taeyeon found something so she is investigating. ‘I should be careful.’ Yoona’s thought.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Taeyeon is now on her bed, she is still thinking what Kang-in said. ‘I know there is something not right in here. I can feel some of the members are hiding something. I need to solve it before it ruins our friendship.’


@GGJjang9 About the secret story that I am writing, I'll think it over if I will post it here. =^.^=