The Father, The Ex, and A Book

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Let's see who is in danger

 

Ailee P/V 
 

"I WILL ING KILL HIM!!"

What the ?

"What was that?" Said Hyemi 

"Cammy!"

Min-Joon and I ran up front and see Cammy's backside is glowing and her right hand is bleeding.

"What's, oh my lord," I said in shock

 I almost didn't recognize Jessi in such a horrible state from a picture Cammy is holding.

I hear her crying "She's not even part of this Ailee, you know. She, she. How the am I going to tell her dad man!" 

She keeps pounding the floor, I was about to stop her when I see Sojin hugging her from behind.

"Stop that Cammy!" Then she starts crying "please, stop hurting yourself, babe."

"Cammy you have a phone,"

I grab the phone from SooYoung.

"Hello,"

"Ailee? Is that you?" I hear Zico's voice "You guys need to get to the hospital now, Jessi is in the emergency room"

"We're on it. Cammy that was Zico, we need to get to the hospital"

"Zico?" 

Her mind is not here

"Min-Joon help me take her,"

"I'm coming too," said Sojin

"No, you need,"

"She… can… come…" Cammy said slowly.

"Ok, fine, but everyone else stays or goes home, but let me know once you made it. In the meantime," I kiss Kyungri on the lips "call Miyro and be careful my love."

"You too"

As we're on our way to the hospital I see Sojin cleaning Cammy's hand.

"Give me the photo unnie"

She passed it to me and turn it over and there was a note, I read it and I'm already getting my blood boiled.

That mother er 

"Hey, Ailee. I think we have to call her dad."

"You know he will yell at us for not taking care of his only child."

I hear her sigh "I know, I know"



 

Sojin P/V 
 

Once we made it to the hospital Cammy started running.

"Slow down babe!"

When we caught up to her I see her already talking to the front desk.

"Ho Hyeon-Ju is my sister ma'am, I need to know what's going on"

"As of right now, she's in the operating room. That young man over there," she points a guy who is pacing around the waiting "brought her here. Just go to the waiting room and wait for the doctor to give you an update."

"Thank you." She put a fake smile and walk towards the guy. "Zico."

He ran towards us "Boss! Oh man, I'm so glad to see you." He hugs her 

"What happened? Tell me everything."

"You should sit down and have your girlfriend correct?" I nodded "hold your hands"

I grab her hands and give her a tight squeeze.

"So luckily I was around the neighborhood and I saw a flash coming from the alley by her gym. I went to check and I saw him with his guys beating up someone and then I heard him said; 'This is her fault that your in this situation so blame it on her, but don't  worry, you won't feel a thing after I end you'"  

Oh my gosh

I feel her grip is a bit tighter.

"Just before he was about to shoot, I made a cop siren from my phone which got them bailing. Once they left I rush and I saw her not moving but barely breathing." 

He looks down "I should have been the there sooner boss. I, I"

Cammy lets go of me and grab his hand which he looks at her.

"You did good Zico, don't think anything of it ok."

He nodded as he swipes the tears.

"Family of Ho Hyeon-Ju?"

We look back and we see a doctor there.

"Is there a family of  Ho Hyeon-Ju?"

"She's my sister, how she's doing doc?"

"Luckily it's something we can fix, but that gentleman saved her life because if he brought her a few minutes later I don't think she  would make it." 

"When can we see her?"

"She's sleeping at the moment, but you can go see her. One person for now."

The doctor got startled when Cammy hugs him.

"Thank you doc."

"It's my job young lady. Wanna go see her?"

She looks at me as if she's giving me permission.

"Go, babe, I'll be here waiting."

She gave me a kiss "Thanks, babe."



 

Cammy P/V
 

I open the door and I see Jessi with a cast on her leg and bandages on her head, and arms. 

I slump down next to her bed "Oh Jess," I whisper as I grab her hand "I'm so sorry you got dragged into this.  I'm sorry."

"Stupid,"

"Huh?"

I look up and I see her looking at me.

"You… heard… me Cammy, stupid"

She still has the snarky comments

"What happened out there?"

"That mother er Siwan that's what happens, Cammy. I was closing early to hang out with some friends when someone hit me on the back of my head. Pass me so water"

I quickly give her a glass

"Ahh, that feels good. Anyways, I took a quick glance when I see him being all high and mighty giving orders and such."

"Why didn't you fight back?"

"Tsk, I would have, but it was seven against one dude plus they had weapons. If it wasn't for the guy who saved me, I would of be dead."

"It was Zico that save you, girl."

"Zico huh? Then I owe him. By the way, did you call, you know,"

I sigh "He will be here in the morning,"

"Oh man, we're going to have an earful with the old man."

"What do you mean we, I'm going to have a lecture of not taking care of you properly."

I startled when she laughs she coughed.

"Do you,"

"It's ok, I'll be fine. I just need to sleep"

"Sure, I'll be here when you wake up."

She nodded her head as she closed her eyes.  

"Sweet dreams"

I rest my head on the bed and fell asleep too.

 

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"She will be ok babe" I hear Sojin whispers as she kisses me on my head.

"Mmmm, how long was I out?"

"Not sure, I went home to get change and I brought your clothes for you to be more comfortable."

She handed me a bag.

"Thanks, babe" I kiss her on the cheek "Just so you know it still hurts when I sit."

She got close to my ear "Good to know because if it wasn't then I just might have to do it again."

Oh god.

"Ahm,"

I turn my head and I see Jessi's father at the door with an expressionless look on his face.

"Cammy,"

I moved Sojin out of the way as I went to confront him as I bow to him.

"I am sorry to put your daughter Jessi in danger, sir. It wasn't supposed to be this way, sir. It got way out of hand, I didn't think he will come after her, I swear. If I knew, then I, I"

"I told you to protect her Cammy whenever you're here. Did you get lazy?"

"N-no sir"

I felt his eyes shifted to Sojin.

"You're the reason she's gone soft."

"Excuse me?" I grab her arm before she gets into his face.

 "Let go, Cammy, I'm not afraid of him." She yanks her arm from my grip "Listen here sir, she is not weak, nor lazy. She worked her off to get where she is now which is in the finals where she has to go to China tonight  for the stupid conference"

What the hell, she knows!

She got close to him

"People make mistakes sir, so do us a favor, calm down, stop blaming people and see your daughter."

"You got a lot of nerve young lady,"

"Dad?" 

"I'm here daughter," he looks back at us "we will deal with this later."

Oh god, I just dodge a bullet there, but how the she know about me going to China?
 

 

 

 

Sojin P/V
 

Omg, I can't believe I just did that and I don't even know him

Cammy grabs my hand and the bag.

"You, come with me," 

"S-sure"

She drags me to the bathroom 

"So how did you find out I'm going to China"

Think something quick

I kiss her cheek "Ah, um, you told me the other day babe"

"For real? I don't recall any of that, but if you said I did then I’ll take your word for it."

Yes!

“Oh yea, Ailee told me that you have a flight to catch tonight.

I turn around when she started changing which she giggles.

“Naughty one minute then shy the next my love.” I hear her sigh “I guess I will contact her to have my stuff ready, but in the meantime,”

I felt her hugging me from behind

“Let’s spend some time together, wadda you say babe hmm?”

“What about Jessi?”

“After I get more answers from her, pay the hospital bill, and then I’m all yours love.”

I nodded my head as we get out of the restroom.

“Took you long unnies” I hear Jessi's voice “I was waiting for you, so we can talk about what happened.”

I see her father looking at us mad.

“Don’t worry about my old man, but the person who tries to destroy me is you know who.”

Who is she talking about 

“That son of a !” her father yells then looks at Cammy “I swear you better kill that kid before I do.”

“Don’t worry I will destroy that little cockroach sir," she said with such confidence that I believe it. "Well if you guys excuse us I have a plane to catch and don't worry about the bill is all taken care of."

"You don't have to do that,"

"But I did, so see you guys at the celebration party."

I bow to them before I catch up to her.


 

"Do you think I can win babe?"

Did I hear what she just said?

I face her as we are staring out to the ocean.

"Can you repeat what you just said, Cammy?"

She sighs as she looks away from me.

“It’s just that I got lucky that I made it this far,”

“Babe look at me when I’m going to tell you this,” She turns her head back to me, but her eyes weren’t, “I said look at me, you didn’t win just because you got lucky. You made it this far because you work hard and give it your all.”

“Oh, babe,”

“I’m serious babe, I may not know what you are doing,”

But I do

“What I do know is you will win and prove to everyone why you came to reclaim your throne.”

She gives me a peck on the lips “I knew there was a reason I fell in with you.”

I blush profusely “Oh gosh, so you better win and then I can have you all to myself with no interruptions.”

"I promise my sunshine"

Why do I have a bad feeling that something is going to change in our lives?

 

 

 

 

Cammy P/V 

Beijing, China

 

I slept through the flight because knowing me I'm not going to sleep any time soon.

"Did you find any gyms that are open right now."

"Actually the suite we're in has a gym so your good. Oh, by the way, the conference is at 7 pm"

I groan "Ugh, I can't believe he requested a conference."

"Well believe it sis, so have your mind clam and focus because we both know that his dumb will start making dumb remarks."

I laughed "True, true. Well, let's check-in so I can start training again."

After checking in and get everything settled, I started my training.

I switch on my back tattoos and thanks to BM, I can hold my rage mode for more than an hour. I don't know how long I've been training but I see Ailee from the mirror sipping some coffee I believe.

"What time is it?"

"A little over nine in the morning."

"Ok," I put the weights back to the station. "Do I have anything scheduled today?"

"Well your not going to like this, but you have a lunch date with Mrs. Hong Jin Young."

"Jin Young?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know it would be her when I booked it, but she's one of the hottest stars right now."

Jin Young was my ex-fiance, I know her before my competition days. She was a very understanding and sweet person until she caught me cheating with multiple women in a hotel room.

"Oh man, this is going to be awkward with a capital a-w-k-w-a-r-d"

"It's been like what five-plus years since you guys physically saw each other."

"More like eight years, but hey she could be married and have kids all I know"

“Also, did you send the books to the girls?”

“Yes and they should have it today I believe, so go take a nap and I'll wake you when it's time"

"Yes manager"

 

 

So here I am waiting for Jin Young at the restaurant from the location Ailee sent me.

"She's late, as always," I said as I look at my watch for the nth time.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Huh?" 

I look back and I see Jin Young with a shy smile.

Wow she looks beautiful 

"Cammy?"

I got up from my seat "Uh, yes"

Then her face lights up "Cammy!"

“Here have a seat"

“Still being chivalrous as ever I see.” She sits down in front of me “So how you been?”

“Oh you know, writing books, growing my companies, returning to competition, the usual.”

“I know, I’ve been watching you. And I got to say your girlfriend is beautiful and young too.”

“Oh come on Jin Young, I thought for sure you got over me and moved on.”

“Oh I did,” She took a sip of her drink “After I call off the wedding, I moved back and make a name for myself and look at me now, I’m now one of the hottest celebrities in Korea."

“And did you get married?”

“I didn’t have time for marriage back then anyways. Look how about we get back to the real reason I call for this meeting.”

“Sure, so what do you want to talk about.”

“I want you to help me.”

“How can I help?”

“Knowing you, you haven’t watched the news lately I’m guessing”

“Sorry, been busy preparing for the match, but you have my attention.”

So she told me that she left the company that she was in for stealing the money that she has earned.

“So if I’m correct, you want my services.”

She grabs my hand “Please, after what happened, I don’t know who I can trust anymore.”

I sigh “Ok, I’ll help you” She smiles widely “But only because you know that I’m the only one who can do it. So who do you want me to kill.”

She lets go of my hands “No, no, no, I don’t want that. I just want a lawyer and be my temporary sponsor.”

“Ok, I can do that. Then you will have a phone call from Ailee tomorrow.”

She stands up and hugs me “Thank you, thank you.”

“It’s the least I could do unnie. Well, I have to get ready for the conference I’ll see you around.”

“Be careful Cammy,”

“Roger that,



 

Sojin P/V
 

“Unnies,” I see the receptionist by the practice room door “you have a delivery and it’s by Cammy.”

I grab the box from her.

“Thank you. Let’s see what’s inside.” I open the box “It’s her book.”

“It’s four copies, oh there’s a note.” said Hyemi as she reads “Hello ladies, you guys are the first ones to have a copy of my latest installment. And I wrote something different in each book for you guys. Have fun.”

After checking through the books for our names we start reading.

 

Dear my sweet sunshine Jo,

I would never think being with you,

Can Fill me such magic in my heart.

I never know from our first encounter,

That Falling for you would actually save me.

If Only you knew how bad I was in.

Like Really, if you don’t believe me.

 

Aish, I’m Getting all work up as I write this.

Eventually, you might tear up too

The end of this letter.

 

The pages of my storY fill with darkness,

That One day you came into my story

And brighten Up everything.

 

TheRe will be times of disagreement.

TimEs of shutting you out.

But Mind you, I’m a stubborn person

Yet I will lovE you

More than words alone

Just Believe my love for you

Every day, hour, minute, and second

Right in your heart.

 

I want to show the world,

Letting the fans know about us

Which they either support Or destroy us

But I’ll be your Very own superhero

Saving you from the Evildoers.

 

Let me be honest with You

One question here,

How would my life be without YoU?

 

My tears fall as I close the book.

“Sojin?” Hyemi side hugs me “What she wrote to you?”

I show her the letter

“That’s sweet, but why did she ask me to take care of you.”

"Huh? What you mean?"

“She told me the same thing with Ailee,” said Kyungri “Give me that book”

She scans the note.

“Did you notice that there’s a secret message in that note?”

“Keumjo bring paper and pen,” I said

After writing the letters and putting them together. I start running when we read the message

No, no, this cannot be happening

“Ju-hak-ssi!! Ju-hak-ssi!!”

“Hey what’s going on.”

“Ju-hak-ssi, I need to go to China, it’s an emergency.”

“What’s the emergency?”

“Cammy is in danger.”

 

IF I FORGET YOU, REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU

 

 

 

And that's the last chapter for this year readers.

This won't be the last time you see Hong Jin Young in this story hehehe

I wrote that note since the begging of the story and I finally get to use it lol. 

I hope you have a lovely New Year as I will I since I got to get ready now lol.

Well until next year readers.